National Tuxedo Rentals

Trenton, NJ View map

Make it easy to coordinate the groom and his men's attire while reducing your wedding party costs in one go!

National Tuxedo Rentals offers the best balance of convenience and affordability when it comes to your wedding. We're the only service who offers low flat-rate pricing, free rental for the groom, free color swatches, free home delivery, free exchanges, free home pickup, free event manager system, an easy-to-use tuxedo builder and more!

Pricing: Lowest Rental Prices Online and Offline

For $149 you can get a complete tuxedo crafted from high quality super 150's fabric, including the following items and accessories:

• Tuxedo (or Suit) Jacket & Pants
  • Formal Dress Shirt (20+ Styles)
  • Vest or Cummerbund (400+ Styles/Colors)
  • Choice of Neckwear (1500+ Styles/Colors)
  • Shirt Studs & Cufflinks (4 Styles Available)
  • Travel Garment Bag for Storage/Transport
  • FREE Shipping
  • FREE Return Process & Postage
  • FREE Exchanges & Guaranteed Fit

Optional Upgrades: Shoes (+$19), Pocket Square (+$4.95), Suspenders (+$8)

Quality of Service & Products: Rated 4.8 Stars on Google and Facebook

Despite our amazing low prices, we offer top-quality products and customer service, check out our real customer reviews below:

• Google: 4.8 Stars - See Our Google Reviews
  • Facebook: 4.8 Stars - See our Facebook Reviews

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Jewelry
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

4.3 out of 5 rating
  • Brenda
    Brenda Married on 02/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were helpful with size changes and alterations!

Quick response to the changes needed for sizing and affordable.
  • Alley
    Alley C. Married on 07/20/2019

The Best Prices and Amazing People

I actually had the pleasure of dealing with the owner of the company, Al, who personally oversaw my groups orders and made me feels so comfortable with the whole process.

Additionally, national tuxedo rentals had the best, lowest prices by far. For the price other companies wanted to charge us for the jacket and pants alone, this company was able to give us a full tuxedo. We couldn't find a better deal online or in-store.

Our entire wedding party looked amazing, my husband was so cute and dapper and his father even looked handsome and he never dresses up! So amazing, so touching, can't thank this company enough.
    Harlan Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I honestly cannot say enough about National Tuxedo Rentals and, specifically Al in their support staff. I will make the story short, but, basically, I messed up somewhere along the line and somehow my suit went to my address but was then taken to a different person with the same last name in a different state. I managed to find a replacement but, upon inquiring as to if National had gotten the suit back, I learned they had not. Naturally, I was concerned that I was on the hook for a suit that FedEx had taken to someone in North Carolina (not even close to where I was). Al proceeded to not only track down the suit by tracking the shipment, speaking with their shipping department, then following up with FedEx, then reaching out to the person who had accidentally received my suit, and then helping them to return it to National, all while keeping me well informed and being exceedingly pleasant and easy to work with. He also informed me that, had I notified them in time, they would have gladly express shipped me a suit for the wedding.

Long story short, Al went well beyond anything that could have been expected of him or National and I cannot express how appreciative I am. Speaking with their management, I have learned that this is how they do business. Service is absolutely paramount for them. No, I did not receive a suit, but that was in no way their fault. Instead, they went to great lengths to take care of me when I did not deserve it and I can speak for everyone else at the wedding, their suits are well fitted and clean. Customer service is expected all the time, to go five steps beyond what is even considered necessary is something that warrants my writing this review and recommending them above all other suit rentals.
  • illustration stars

27 photos · 08/18/2018

Deals

National Tuxedo Rentals 1
Offer

For a limited time, all complete tuxedo packages via the Tuxedo Builder at NationalTuxedoRentals.com are marked down from $40 less than their original prices. Best of all, you can lock-in this pricing to be eligible for the discount even after it expires by saving your tux and registering for a Group Account!

National Tuxedo Rentals 2
Gift

The Groom's tuxedo is free when 5 of your wedding party members book and pay for their items 60 days before your event. A free tuxedo discount code will appear on your group dashboard on our website once the conditions are met, for a value of up to $139.

100 Ward Ave Trenton, NJ, 08609
Location of (National Tuxedo Rentals)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding