Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo

2129 Glenview Street www.dressigner.com, Philadelphia, PA 19149 Map · Phone number

About Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo

Dressigner is a professional dressmaking studio atelier servicing mainly brides, managed and operated by dressmaker Malgo. She specializes in quality alterations of wedding gowns of all styles, designs and complexity: satins, tulles, chiffons, silks, delicate laces, complex beading, ruching, bustles, trains, etc.

For past several years she has been awarded the Weddingwire Brides' Choice Award as well as The Knot Best of Weddings for excellence in quality, service and professionalism. Contact Malgo and allow her to make your beautiful dress fit you perfectly so you look flawless on your big day.

PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE WWW.DRESSIGNER.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION

For appointments preferably e-mail malgo@dressigner.com or call 215-332-5312

Follow Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo on

20141002191654
20140906182939
20140916131445
20141002191654
Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo

62 Reviews for Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo

Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo 1
Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo 2
Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo 3
Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo 4
Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo 5
Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo 6

kristen · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing artist

I cannot begin to explain how lucky I am to have found Malgo. I found her through her reviews online, the Knot, and WeddingWire. I purchased my wedding dress in October 2018 at Castle Couture. At the time, I was a size 20 in bridal gowns. Between October 2018 and my wedding day, I lost 50 lbs and many inches. I was in contact with Malgo in April. She scheduled our consultation for the end of May. Obviously, this dress was a ton of work due to the weight loss. Malgo met with me every week (sometimes multiple times a week). She took everything one step at a time. She always checked the dress on me 2 times before making any cut. My dress was very, very detailed - so many times, doing one thing changed the dress in a different way. She always went back and fixed it to make it perfect. My dress also had a very complicated bustle do to it being so many layers. She worked with my mom multiple times so that she would know how to do it wedding day. She even texted her things "to remember" day of. Malgo is the sweetest lady, she actually seemed more of a friend to my mom and I by the time the dress was finished. Her prices are beyond reasonable. For the amount of work and time she put on my dress, I was expecting to pay much more. She is truly an expert in this field. You will not be upset with choosing her!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Dressigner - Bridal Gowns Alterations & Dressmaking by Seamstress Malgo 7

Sarah Bailey · Married on 08/10/2019

Nothing short of perfection

Malgo is an absolutely incredible seamstress and I would take my wedding gown back to her a thousand times over again!! She is always professional, communicative, and obviously passionate about the work that she does. She looks at each dress as a new challenge and won't give up until it is absolutely perfect for each client. My dress needed quite a few alterations, and she carried them out flawlessly. I fully trusted Malgo from day one, and I was absolutely right to do so. On multiple occasions, I remember telling her that she is like a magician at what she does. Not only can she make something that may seem difficult happen, but she will do so perfectly.

Malgo thoroughly reviews the work being done and price breakdown with you before starting with the alterations so that you know exactly what to expect. Her prices are very reasonable and fair. She loves her work and it shows in the quality of her alterations and interactions with clients. I guarantee you that, if you choose to work with Malgo, she won't let you leave with a dress that is any less than PERFECT!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Jaynes · Married on 06/15/2019

An absolute gem

I was completely obsessed with my wedding dress, and I agonized about finding someone I trusted to alter it--I am SO glad I chose Malgo! She is truly an expert and a professional as well as an incredibly sweet person. I bought my dress used, so it had been altered once before, but Malgo took one look at it and it was clear she understood the original construction of the dress and how to keep its shape and integrity, and when she was done it fit me like it had been painted on. Everything stayed exactly in place, was so comfortable, and just truly beautiful. Honestly given the quality of her work, everything else could have been a nightmare and I would still have been thrilled, but Malgo was communicative, transparent, flexible and so lovely to work with, and her prices are quite reasonable given the magic you are getting!

Sent on 07/02/2019