7725 Main Street, Fogelsville, PA 18051 Map · Phone number

About L'Fay Bridal

L'Fay Bridal is a full-service bridal boutique based in Fogelsville, Pennsylvania. Brides have the opportunity to view and try on a variety of one-of-a-kind elegant wedding gowns as well as dresses from previous collections. The boutique offers sample dresses at discounted prices for brides of every budget. While they are based in Pennsylvania, they also have shop locations in New York City, New York and Chatham, New Jersey.

The knowledgeable and professional stylists at L’Fay Bridal work with brides during an appointment to find a dress by a high-end or up-and-coming designer. The stylists strive to provide a calm and relaxing experience while looking for “the one” dress. The boutique provides the entire bridal look with the gown, veil, hair accessories, jewelry, and shoes. They also offer mothers of the couple dresses and attire.

• Dressed In Love Bridal Suite

33 Reviews for L'Fay Bridal

• Jazmine

Jazmine · Getting married on 09/17/2021

Amazing First Experience

Leslie and Sequoia made my experience such a magical day. From the minute I arrived they made everything so easy, they listened to what I wanted, helped me pick amazing dresses to try on, and ultimately led me to the dress of my dreams. The customer service is like none other- complete attention on you for your time slot, they made my guests comfortable and were so engaging. They made me wish I can do this over and over again!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Christine

Christine Cooter · Getting married on 06/18/2021

You need to go here!!

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at L’Fay. I was in a unique situation where I actually decided to go look at a dress I had been admiring in their window right before I got engaged. I think most shops would have judged me for this (I judged me for this!) but Leslie and Sequoia treated me like a bride (even though technically I wasn’t one yet) and not just any bride, but like the most important bride in the world. They actually close down the shop and only see one bride at a time, which aids in making the experience so special. I did not feel pressured at all but instead felt like I was shopping with friends who just wanted me to make the decision that would make me happy, even if it meant not finding my dress there. Luckily I did find my dress that day and Leslie and Sequoia are 100% responsible for that- L’Fay is very lucky to have them!! Every bride in the area (or even outside the area- it’s worth a drive) should go here! Great selection and great service (and even champagne!)

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/08/2020

It is YOUR Day - L'Fay Cares About It!

I had no idea that bridal shopping could be such a wonderful, relaxing, and thorough experience! I felt special and pampered from the time I walked into the salon to the time I left. Leslie and Sequoia are an amazing team and were so attentive. They respected my budget and made sure I was completely happy. All of the dresses they pulled for me to try on fit the criteria I gave them and completely exceeded my expectations. The dresses are high-quality and worth the value of not only the asking price, but also the entire experience of the undivided attention, commitment, and expertise of the consultants. I said yes to a dress by the end of my appointment with a champagne toast and hugs all around! I cannot recommend this salon more highly!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Award

L'Fay Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Veils

• 7725 Main Street Fogelsville, PA, 18051 See on map
    By Appointment Only; Monday, Tuesday and Friday 11am - 6pm, Thursday 11am - 7pm, Saturday 12 - 4pm (Closed in Summer), Hours of opperation may change without notice.
    Location of (L'Fay Bridal)