7725 Main Street, Fogelsville, PA 18051 Map · Phone number

About L'Fay Bridal

L'Fay Bridal is a full-service bridal boutique based in Fogelsville, Pennsylvania. Brides have the opportunity to view and try on a variety of one-of-a-kind elegant wedding gowns as well as dresses from previous collections. The boutique offers sample dresses at discounted prices for brides of every budget. While they are based in Pennsylvania, they also have shop locations in New York City, New York and Chatham, New Jersey.

The knowledgeable and professional stylists at L’Fay Bridal work with brides during an appointment to find a dress by a high-end or up-and-coming designer. The stylists strive to provide a calm and relaxing experience while looking for “the one” dress. The boutique provides the entire bridal look with the gown, veil, hair accessories, jewelry, and shoes. They also offer mothers of the couple dresses and attire.

stell

L'Fay Bridal 6
  • Jazmine

Jazmine · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Amazing First Experience

Leslie and Sequoia made my experience such a magical day. From the minute I arrived they made everything so easy, they listened to what I wanted, helped me pick amazing dresses to try on, and ultimately led me to the dress of my dreams. The customer service is like none other- complete attention on you for your time slot, they made my guests comfortable and were so engaging. They made me wish I can do this over and over again!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    L'Fay Bridal 7
    L'Fay Bridal 8
    L'Fay Bridal 9

ROSARIO · Getting married on 06/06/2020

I said YES to the dress

Hello Sequoia,

L’Fay is an amazing bridal shop. The minute I walked in, I felt so “high end”. But as soon as I met you Sequoia (Bridal Coord) made me feel very comfortable. She was very calm, cool and collected, she asked all the right questions, knowledgeable off all the styles of dresses in your shop, after a few dresses, she never made me feel rushed in finding something, and I want to THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for helping me pick my
    “Wedding Dress” I love it. I do. It’s stunning, elegant & classy, just what I was looking for. You are the BEST Sequoia. I would recommend this bridal boutique to any future bride. ;)

Sent on 05/22/2019
    L'Fay Bridal 10
    L'Fay Bridal 11
  • SARAH

SARAH LUCCI · Getting married on 01/04/2020

A Magical Experience

After a first round of dress shopping that made me feel less than excited for the next time, I put off dress shopping for 5 months. A friend found L’Fay online and thought I should check it out. Sequoia listened to every detail I said and asked guiding questions to figure out what I truly wanted in a dress. She was so patient and helpful. She and Leslie worked very hard to find just what I was looking for, right down to the small details such a sleeves and a belt. They helped make my vision come to life, even though I hadn’t been quite sure what that vision was. When you go to L’Fay, you will receive a private and quality experience designed specifically for YOU! I can’t say enough about how amazing this experience was!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    L'Fay Bridal 12

Award

L'Fay Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• 7725 Main Street Fogelsville, PA, 18051 See on map
    610-981-1194 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only; Monday, Tuesday and Friday 11am - 6pm, Thursday 11am - 7pm, Saturday 12 - 4pm (Closed in Summer), Hours of opperation may change without notice.