Alexandria, VA 22301 Map · Phone number

About Completely Yours Events & Design

Completely Yours Events is an award-winning wedding and event planning, coordination, and styling agency based in the Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area but have served clients as far as Montego Bay, Jamaica. We believe in bringing the Complete Experience to each of our clients by matching them with the right vendors and overseeing every last detail until the final guest leaves. We look into all the aspects that need to be handled from the most obvious to the finer details that meet your expectations.

Not only do we specialize in planning and coordinating your special day, we also offer one-of a kind event design and styling services to personalize your occasion. From centerpieces to backdrops, we work with you to design your perfect moment with all of the personal touches you crave. We are experts at blending your ideas with our experience to produce a beautiful and memorable event that is unique to your personality and style.

From the beginning to the end, we bring the Complete Experience to You!

Follow Completely Yours Events & Design on

becca dave hl wed 351
Completely Yours Events & Design
bae9c125d70e3e4e Stone Tower Winery vintage chic Completely yours erika layne 0737 XL
Couple's portrait
becca dave hl wed 324
becca dave hl wed 351

52 Reviews for Completely Yours Events & Design

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2017

My husband and I hired Jon'll and Completely Yours Events to plan our destination wedding in Playa Mujeres, Mexico. Even though the resort we selected provided an on site wedding coordinator we felt it was necessary to have someone on the US side who could be our advocate when we arrived and part of the planning from day one. I can safely say it was one of the best decisions we made and we could not have done it without her! Jon'll and her team were extremely responsive, meeting with me multiple times prior to our departure and also available via phone and email whenever I needed them. They had a full day breakdown set up for me with items I had not even considered. Without those small details our wedding certainly would not have been as special or as smooth. They not only thought about our desires, but anticipated what our guests would need and enjoy.
    We came across quite a few obstacles during our stay in Mexico, none of which Jon'll's team created, but absolutely helped us deal with and avoid. They were one step ahead of me when I needed assistance making rain arrangements for our beach wedding. Jon'll handled everything on the wedding day leaving me blissfully unaware of all the items she was handling, coordinating and taking care of. As lovely as destination wedding coordinators are, they tend to be less communicative and more unconcerned about the small yet very important details to a bride. Jon'll kept on top of every single one and got everyone where they needed to be on time, despite the rain. Overall my experience with Jon'll and Completely Yours Events was second to none; I am only sad that I don't get to it it all over again with them.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/27/2017

I hired CYE and worked with Dominique and boy was it the best decision I could make for my wedding day. I even got feedback from the other vendors and my guests about how well organized, professional, and overall just how amazing and smooth everything went. I am usually that person to coordinate….make sure everyone’s been fed, vendors have eaten etc…but when its my wedding day I was nothing but a big ball of white tulle, huge lashes, and walking emotions. CYE was there every step of the way from getting ready at the hotel, to our first look location in Old Town Alexandria and equipped with an umbrella when there was a slight drizzle in the forecast, they were there for me when I needed food during our photos during cocktail hour…I mean never mess with a hungry bride! There was even a person designated to greet those on the main floor that needed to guide guests to the upstairs ceremony, which might have been hard to navigate. All of these tasks are the “little things” that people overlook. Looking back at that day it went by so quickly and so well that I don’t know what my wedding would have been like without their team. I actually don’t even want to envision that, so if I can give any advice to couples about to get married it would be to hire CYE. I had a 65 person guest count and still needed all of the coordination that I could get! Whether you have 65 people or 300 same type of organization takes place and CYE was there every step of the way. You want your family and friends to enjoy the day with you. Jon’ll and the CYE team if I could give you 20 stars I would! Thank you for everything that you did to make my day as magical as it was for my husband and I.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Alli · Married on 09/18/2016

I would definitely select Jon'll and her team for your special day. I could have not asked for anything better! They were very professional, flexible and frankly the price was worth every penny. Everything went to plan and was wonderful! Not to mention we received so many praise from our guests on how smoothly the ceremony and reception went. Her team accounted for everything that would be needed for our wedding. I was able to truly relax and enjoy my wedding. I would suggest them over any other vendor because she helps you figure out exactly what you want without feeling like you settled. I honestly just hope to use these services for any other events I have in my future!

Sent on 11/26/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Evelyn Alas Photography
    Evelyn Alas Photography Wedding Photographers

Do not hesitate in hiring Jon'll and her team. I've worked with her and her team and its a wonderful experience! She is a true professional, works well under pressure, and not to mention she's peach! As a vendor, it so important to work with not only people you like but a professional that know will be a benefit and add to a great experience. I can't say enough good things about her and Completely Yours Weddings and Events!

• Main Event Caterers
    Main Event Caterers Wedding Caterers

Many of our Event Designers have worked with the staff from Completely Yours with great success and we look forward to many more wonderful events with their team.

• Rochelle Myers Catering
    Rochelle Myers Catering Wedding Caterers

We worked with Completely Yours to put together a wedding recently. Jon'll, Christina and the Completely Yours team were wonderfully organized and detail-oriented. They stayed in close contact throughout the planning process. On the day of the wedding, they pitched in and did everything possible to make the event go smoothly. They are professional and personable. We recommend them wholeheartedly and look forward to working with Completely Yours again in the future!

• Alexandria, 22301 See on map
    8668139226 (705) (Phone number)
    5713540397 (Other Phone Number)
    8668139226 (Fax Number)