Reviews (1)

• Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
I am so sorry that we chose this venue. The coordinator was most unhelpful. She gave us no help with how to set up the space..certainly she had done it before. Told us there was no where to hang our coats. Ddnt want to adjust the spot lights so they didn't shine in our eyes and then two weeks before the event told us there would be no art on the walls...great. We were stuck with a bare empty art gallery. I was nothing but disappointed. The evening of our Event the upstairs was extremely hot. Elder guests had to go downstairs as they were feeling ill. There was "nothing she could do". Even when I returned a week later to pick up some things, an employee parked behind me and blocked me in...15 minutes later he came out, stormed past me, as I was apologizing, got in his car and sped off. That just left a final bad taste in my mouth. Steer clear of this venue.
Wedding: 12/17/2011