Vela Events

Washington, DC View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Vela Events is a boutique, full service event planning company that specializes in weddings, private and corporate events. Our special events team offers over 10 years of combined experience. Whether it’s an intimate gathering or an extensive celebration, we assure personalized service to execute an exceptionally unique and special occasion.

You envision it. We plan it!

Brs Married on 05/30/2021

Great experience!

We are so glad that we worked with Vered. Throughout the planning process, she always asked the right questions and helped us prepare for things we never would have thought of alone. We planned most of our wedding during the pandemic, and Vered was great about helping us think through various options as the county/state regulations changed. On the day of the wedding, she and her colleague made sure everything went smoothly - we didn't have to worry about anything. We (and our guests!) had such a great time!
  • Julia
    Julia L. Married on 09/26/2020

Thank you Vela Events!

We hired Vela Events to coordinate our wedding, they were awesome in all aspects. We worked specifically with Laure for our event. Laura built us a detailed timeline for the wedding weekend, and helped us in the month leading up to our event to ensure all of our contracts were taken care of. Before the event we talked about concerns that I (bride) had, and because Vela events is so experienced, they were able to offer solutions, alternatives, and help from every angle. A really great example of this was because of COVID I did a trail hair and make up with a company, and I ended up really not liking the look. I. was really worried, but Laura was able to recommend another company, which, because they had worked with Vela before, were quick to get me booked for another trial, and I ended up signing my contract with them within a week.

Everything on our big day went off without a hitch. Laura arrived early in the morning and was with us until the event ended. She helped us ensure the venues (church and reception venue) were set up as we had planned, and helped keep everything on time. She also helped us at the end of the night make sure everything was where it needed to be--for safekeeping with family, to take home with us, or orderly stored at the venue until we could pick it up the next day.

I really recommend Vela Events services for any big event--it's almost like having insurance day-of. They helped us build back-up plans in case it rained, shuffled guests along to the right places at the right times throughout the day, made sure everything was on track with the venues and food services, and, above all else, ensured that my husband were able to have fun throughout the day. At one point, we realized we had forgotten to bring champagne to a specific location for some photos. Laura called the reception venue day-of to ask the staff to pick up a bottle for us so that it was waiting for us when we arrived. It was just so wonderful to have every detail taken care of on our big day.

We're so grateful for Vela Events services leading up to and on the day of our wedding. Thank you!

[Attached photos courtesy of Ann-Marie Van Tassel Photography]
  • Julienne
    Julie Married on 06/22/2019

Vela Events for the WIN!!!

I had a very specific vision of a woodland wedding and Vered gave me a fairytale beyond my wildest imagination! Three weeks later and I'm still in lala land over how perfect my wedding was and it's all thanks to the Vela Events Team!

I had originally reached out when I was looking for a Day Of Coordinator so I could be worry free for my wedding day, but Vered quickly became so much more and really saved the day for me! Two months before our wedding, I had an unexpected career change that completely compromised my time right around when I was finalizing details for the wedding. Vered was a miracle worker stepping in and calming me down. She was great about not only getting back to me right away, but also reaching out to me to make sure I was on track. There were many DIY elements to your wedding that Vered and Laura graciously took over and executed for us. IT was a destination wedding and there were a ton of vendors to deal with and they were super gracious with all of them and making sure everything was in order leading up to the day. She was excellent at navigating the many personalities in a large, blended family. (This alone deserves major kudos). She did an amazing job addressing all my anxieties and making me feel comfortable so that when the big day came, I was completely relaxed!

For the day of I didn't have to worry about anything. Any issues that came up I'm completely oblivious to because Vela took care of everything. They pulled off my vision so perfectly. They executed the day seamlessly. They anticipated our every need. And they delivered my now husband and I the most perfect day ever. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Real Weddings

• Deb & Tom
    22 photos · 10/28/2019

Washington, DC, 20001
Location of (Vela Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding