Washington, DC 20008 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,437
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 49

About 3SIXTEEvents LLC

3SIXTEEvents LLC is an experienced wedding planner based in Washington, D.C. Regardless of the size of your wedding or your planning needs, they have the skill and expertise to make planning your special day a stress-free experience. Their goal is to use their creative and artistic experience to bring your wedding vision to life.

3SIXTEEvents LLC offers several services and packages to ensure your wedding is a success. Whether you are looking for day-of coordination, partial or full wedding planning; they provide options to fit every need and budget. You can relax knowing you are hiring trusted vendors for your big day with helpful services such as referrals. 3SIXTEEvents LLC has the following services available for you to consider:

• To-do lists
Wedding dress

• Videos 3

8 Reviews for 3SIXTEEvents LLC

Deirdre · Married on 06/16/2018

Dee Dee was a pleasure to work with. I will just say, I started planning before I found her and she did the partial planning package for us since we hired several vendors already but we ended up changing our venue and Dee Dee was so helpful with working with us through that transition and getting all of our other vendors on board. I got pregnant half way through the process and she was so helpful as I redirected my attention from the wedding to my new growing family. She took care of following up with Vendors and even the vendors I already booked, she circled back with them to make sure we were getting the best deal and value. She was patient even when we weren't, she was thorough even when we weren't, and she always is responsive, even when we weren't. As a crazy pregnant lady with very specific desires and ideas (especially budget constraints) I could tell I was a lot of work but she was so gracious and kind and professional. She has an amazing spirit and I could tell from our first meeting that she would not disappoint. I'm so glad she didn't. My husband and I have already recommended her to people we know and care for so we are without question, happy about our decision to have Dee Dee and her amazingly kind staff work to bring our anniversary wedding to life.

Sent on 06/18/2018

3SIXTEEvents LLC's reply:

Awwww thank you so much Deirdre! You and Joseph were such a pleasure to work with and a delight to me and my team. Thank you for making us a part of your big day!!

Mathuel · Married on 06/10/2018

Deedee was a lifesaver for us as we planned our wedding while living in another state. She brought a great team of professionals who helped to keep us calm and prepared all the way up to the big day. Deedee is not only a great professional, but a person we will like to be friends with for years to come. We recommend her for your wedding!

3SIXTEEvents LLC 5

Award

3SIXTEEvents LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,386.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,437.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,486.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3