The Miner Details

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,850 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,850 Package Price

Hi! I'm Katelyn Miner, Founder & Lead Planner for The Miner Details, a Washington, DC-based wedding planning company. My favorite thing is partnering with couples to personalize their wedding day and create memories they'll cherish forever. My goal is always to make sure you are reflected in the details of your day - and of course - that the logistics are executed flawlessly so that you can stay focused on each other and your loved ones throughout the entire planning process.

I'd love to congratulate you on your engagement more personally and chat about your plans! All you have to do is get in touch!

- Full planning

- Partial planning

- Month-of coordination

- Rehearsal dinner, wedding brunch, welcome party planning

- Bridal shower & bachelorette planning

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,350

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Erin
    Erin Getting married on 05/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Katelyn to plan my sister's Bachelorette weekend. I felt overwhelmed at first, but Katelyn made the whole process a breeze! I gave her bare minimum details (since I'm not a planner whatsoever) and she was able to recommend a full weekend of food and fun!!! She provided me with a scheduled itinerary, top restaurants and bars in the area, and advice to me for how to run the whole thing! Katelyn was always available to talk, too! She emails quickly and the responses are always very detailed and helpful. The bachelorette weekend was a great success and I honestly could not have done it without Katelyn's support and skill! Thank you Katelyn!!!

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you, Erin! Megan was so lucky to have you as her MOH. It was really special to work with you to plan her bachelorette party. That weekend is such a fun part of celebrating a bride-to-be, and from what I heard from you and saw on Instagram, everyone had a blast and lots of great memories to take home with them from your time in Newport!
    Joyce R. Married on 07/09/2022

You will not regret hiring Katelyn and Miner Details

My daughter actually discovered Katelyn and her business through a co-worker, and as the mother of the bride, I could not have asked more in a wedding planner. Not only is she passionate and knowledgeable, she's highly professional and very kind. We had to reschedule our daughter's wedding twice, and Katelyn seamlessly took care of every vendor, made helpful suggestions, and NEVER showed an ounce of frustration or impatience--believe me, we had so many questions and concerns, and Katelyn handled each one with grace and efficiency. I feel like she is part of our family now, and I could not have done all she did to make our celebration a wonderful and lasting memory. I highly recommend Katelyn and Miner Details for a wedding of a lifetime!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Katelyn  Miner
Katelyn Miner
Founder, Director of Events

Hi! I'm Katelyn.

I founded The Miner Details in 2017, after going through the planning process myself when I married my best friend and college sweetheart.

Trying to balance enjoying the experience of being engaged with managing all of the moving pieces that wedding planning entails ... and you know, holding down a full time job + still being a present friend, partner, person, etc. is no small feat.

I felt that and wanted to help other couples juggling these experiences and more (is everyone in law school?) by removing the stress that planning an event naturally brings when you're doing it for the first time.

My central mission in life is to celebrate moments big and small and wedding planning is chalk full of those. I'd love to help you on this journey and share a few laughs and nice glasses of champagne along the way!

Other things you should know about me?
I love wedding cake, traveling (in pre-pandemic times), cooking, theatre, a good cup of tea (or glass of wine), long walks, organizing anything and everything & being a Mom.

The Miner Details Washington, DC, 20008
Location of (The Miner Details)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding