The Miner Details Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Erin Getting married on 05/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Katelyn to plan my sister's Bachelorette weekend. I felt overwhelmed at first, but Katelyn made the whole process a breeze! I gave her bare minimum details (since I'm not a planner whatsoever) and she was able to recommend a full weekend of food and fun!!! She provided me with a scheduled itinerary, top restaurants and bars in the area, and advice to me for how to run the whole thing! Katelyn was always available to talk, too! She emails quickly and the responses are always very detailed and helpful. The bachelorette weekend was a great success and I honestly could not have done it without Katelyn's support and skill! Thank you Katelyn!!!

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you, Erin! Megan was so lucky to have you as her MOH. It was really special to work with you to plan her bachelorette party. That weekend is such a fun part of celebrating a bride-to-be, and from what I heard from you and saw on Instagram, everyone had a blast and lots of great memories to take home with them from your time in Newport!
  • Will
    Will S. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing - Made our dream wedding happen

Katelyn went above and beyond to make our dream wedding exceed our expectations. Due to COVID, we worked with Katelyn for three years while she helped us navigate 2 COVID related cancellations. Planning a 150 person wedding three times is not an easy task, and Katelyn was instrumental throughout the process. Not only did she help us work through all of the logistics, contracts, and details, but she also provided much needed guidance and emotional support while we dealt with uncertainty and tough questions. Day-of, Katelyn was also phenomenal in ensuring a seamless day for us. We had the perfect day and I would highly recommend Katelyn.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Joyce R. Married on 07/09/2022

You will not regret hiring Katelyn and Miner Details

My daughter actually discovered Katelyn and her business through a co-worker, and as the mother of the bride, I could not have asked more in a wedding planner. Not only is she passionate and knowledgeable, she's highly professional and very kind. We had to reschedule our daughter's wedding twice, and Katelyn seamlessly took care of every vendor, made helpful suggestions, and NEVER showed an ounce of frustration or impatience--believe me, we had so many questions and concerns, and Katelyn handled each one with grace and efficiency. I feel like she is part of our family now, and I could not have done all she did to make our celebration a wonderful and lasting memory. I highly recommend Katelyn and Miner Details for a wedding of a lifetime!
    Shelby R. Married on 07/09/2022

Best Decision You Will Make

Hiring The Miner Details to be our wedding coordinator was the best decision that Will and I made for our celebration. We had to reschedule twice due to the pandemic, and Katelyn and Alex were encouraging, gracious, and accommodating throughout the three year process. When we were finally able to hold our celebration, Katelyn was there for us every step of the way. She answered our questions, offered words of advice, and helped to coordinate with our vendors in a professional and organized manner. We were not worried about our wedding day at all because of Katelyn's work. On our wedding day everything went so smoothly and when there were a few small unforeseen hiccups, Katelyn and Alex handled them so effortlessly. They also helped to gently guide and remind us of where we needed to be and what we needed to do while letting us have fun and enjoy the day. I can't recommend them enough. If you are on the fence, do it!
    Nawal A. Married on 05/28/2022

Best in the business!!!

Katelyn Miner was the best thing that ever happened to my husband and I. She truly could not have been any more perfect. She stuck with us through covid, helped us make the best choices that would bring our vision to life, and made sure everything ran smoothly on wedding day. She is amazing at what she does. Katelyn is kind, timely, organized, patient and diligent in her work and in communicating. I cannot recommend The Miner Details more!!! 5 stars simply isn’t enough.
    Nick A. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most incredible experience of all experiences

Katelyn, is by far the greatest thing to grace this planet! From start to finish, we were given unbelievable service, patience, and hospitality. For 3 years she worked with us (Covid postponed everything) and she kept the same energy from beginning to end, even after having her first child! It would be a mistake to use anyone else for your wedding planning. She went from wedding planner turned friend by the end of this and we couldn’t be happier we selected her. 6/5 stars
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn C. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond wedding planning! A gift!

Katelyn is such a gem - she made planning our wedding significantly less stressful, and saved us so many hours of work. She is thoughtful, organised, personable, and truly cares about the couples she works with. Katelyn went above and beyond with last-minute asks and being an extra set of hands on site to make sure everything was exactly how we envisioned it. She is totally available and willing to answer all questions and she takes copious notes (which is something that is very important to me!). We are probably still unaware of just how much she did for us because of how diligently she worked in the background solving problems, arranging details, anticipating our needs, and coordinating the event without us even needing to worry about guiding or directing her. On top of being our planner, she became a good friend of ours, and we are so thankful to have worked with her!

The Miner Details's reply:

Oh Miss Caitlyn, thank you so much for these beautiful words! I feel truly lucky that you chose me to help you celebrate your day at Stone Tower. Getting to know you throughout the planning process was more special than you'll ever know. I was constantly blown away by your love for one another and the sheer amount of joy you both rain down upon all those you hold dear. I will be forever grateful to have played a role in your celebration and look forward to the next time we can get together!
  • Greg
    Greg C. Married on 10/03/2021

Our Wedding Superglue

Katelyn and Alex were so incredible to work with throughout the process of our wedding planning and on the day of. Katelyn was so meticulously organized and even remembered details from decisions I didn't even remember making months earlier. We actually started working with Katelyn because we found our provided coordinator from our venue was missing details and decided to step it up with a professional - with Katelyn. That was the best decision we made throughout the entire process, aside from deciding to get married in the first place.

Having never planned a wedding before, it was a game changer to have the expert advice from Katelyn about how to plan out the flow of the day. "X might be more natural if it came before Y," "have you thought about "Z," etc etc.

Our guests RAVED about ours being the best wedding they've ever been to. While that may be said to many brides and grooms, I choose to believe it's the truth. I felt it. My wife felt it. Our guests and even the other event professionals felt it. It was incredible, thanks to Katelyn and Alex at The Miner Details.

The Miner Details's reply:

Ahhh, Greg! Thank you so much for these kind words. Knowing the scale of events you produce professionally, it means the world to have gotten your stamp of approval on such an important day. It was so so wonderful to get to see all of your loved ones come together and everyone had such a fantastic time because of the thoughtful details you and your wife made sure to include. I'm so honored that you chose me to help make it happen!
  • Meagan
    Meagan R. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best decisions we made

We were referred to Katelyn by our photographer and she was without a doubt one of the best decisions we made. Katelyn is super organized and her experience shows through the questions she asks and the things she thought of that were not on my radar at all. Katelyn had me figured out as a very type-A planner by the end of our first call. She was able to absorb everything that was in my head and multiple google docs so I didn't have to worry about anything. From helping wrangle our families to making sure decor items were placed as we envisioned, she took care of it all. We had two different venues with different timelines and she had everything ready and organized the rest of our vendors. If there were any hiccups, we never knew. Our wedding day ended up being surprisingly relaxing and stress-free. 100% recommend.

The Miner Details's reply:

Meagan — thank you so much for this beautiful review! You and your husband are seriously the sweetest couple and I loved everything about your Alexandria, VA wedding day. It's always such a treat for me to get to work with a bride who is incredibly thoughtful, not only about the details, but about every person who is part of her day and you were that a million times over. Your ceremony at Carlyle House was truly magical and I know yours is a day I'll never forget! Thank you so much again!
  • Christina
    Christina M. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The only person I'd trust with my wedding

I am a very organized person and love throwing parties. So the idea that I wouldn't be able to help out and put out decorations or check on all of the favors was challenging for me as a bride. It wasn't until I met with Katelyn that I knew I'd be able to let go of control of the day because she was on it. The day turned out perfectly, but truly, where Katelyn was the most helpful to me were in the weeks leading up to the wedding.

She did a great job acting on my behalf when I was waiting to hear from a vendor or get confirmation on something. She was able negotiate for me so I didn't have to worry about the back and forth. She made the timeline for us and made sure all of our vendors had it. It was so easy to relax the week leading up to my wedding because I knew that if I had forgotten anything, Katelyn would have it under control. If you're not in the industry, you hopefully only plan one wedding, so you don't know what you don't know. But luckily, we had Katelyn and everything was absolutely perfect.

The Miner Details's reply:

Ahhh, Christina!! Thank you so much! I had A BLAST celebrating with you and Brandon. I feel incredibly lucky to have gotten to work with a couple as truly special as the two of you and loved seeing you have so much fun finally getting share the day with your loved ones! You could absolutely feel the love in the room throughout your reception at Three Stars — and I'm so honored to have helped bring your vision to life. My absolute favorite thing is when couples really allow themselves to be reflected in the details of the day and you two did that in spades. I'll always cherish your day and hope to see you soon!
    Patrick D. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katelyn made everything so easy for us

Hiring Katelyn was the best decision we made for our wedding day. When Lisa and I got engaged - it was obvious early on that we would need help navigating the wedding planning process. We interviewed a few planners - but we both immediately knew after talking to Katelyn that she was the right one for us.

She took our original vision (120 person brunch party) and broke it down into manageable tasks & decisions - always giving us a list of pre-vetted vendors, ideas of what to ask, and gave us ideas for the creative direction.

Then, like most May 2020 couples, we realized that we'd need to postpone the entire event. Katelyn handled all of the complications for us - contacting our vendors, reviewing our contracts, and finding options for a postponement. She took all of the stress away from us - and kept us in the loop the entire time.

We eventually decided on a much smaller affair (18 people in a garden in Arlington County) - and she was able to work with our original vendor team so that we didn't lose any of our deposits & we were still able to go ahead with the team we had worked hard to secure.

Her day-of coordination was perfect. She handled our rehearsal the night before - answering questions from our parents & bridal party. She was at our venue early the next morning - coordinating all of our vendors & setting up our tables. She kept the event on time (we had 100 guests attending virtually) - which allowed for the the 18 of us who were there in person to really relax and enjoy the day.

Lisa and I highly recommend Katelyn of The Miner Details!

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you so much, Patrick!! Planning with you and your now wife was such a bright spot during a really challenging year for us all! I'll never forget all of the personal details you both included to make each of your guests feel special — and safe — during your celebration! I truly loved getting to know you guys during the process, your love for each other was so evident on every single call and it was truly an honor for me to get to work with you! I still talk about your day all the time! Hope everyone (including the pup) is doing well!
    Cara M. Married on 04/10/2021

Simply the best!

Working with Katelyn was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. She consistently went above and beyond with each vendor we worked with. Throughout planning, Katelyn facilitated incredibly detailed check-ins to help keep us on track for our big day. I never once worried that a detail went unnoticed. With rain in the forecast on our wedding day, we trusted Katelyn completely to execute the ceremony and reception with our rain plan preferences in mind. The day was absolutely flawless. Planning a wedding during COVID-19 was no small feat, but Katelyn handled everything with ease and confidence. We cannot recommend Katelyn more highly.

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you so much, Cara!! You and your husband are two of the most genuine and kind people on the planet and I'm so honored to have shared your wedding day with you! DAR is such a gorgeous venue and the beautiful, glowy evening celebrating your love on their terrace is one I'll never forget. Your guests were ready to party after a year of lockdown and not even a little spring rain could stop us from having the most fun evening!! All of the details were so thoughtful and beautiful and I really enjoyed bringing your vision to life. Wishing you so much love and happiness during this newlywed time and beyond!
  • Michael
    Michael K. Married on 04/09/2021

Absolute perfection

Katelyn's work is flawless and her level of effort and care is on a level that exceeds even the highest expectations. Her attention to detail is unmatched and the combination of her expertise with her warm, fun, and calming personality guarantees a perfect experience. It's hard to encapsulate everything into a quick review because the benefits of hiring Katelyn are endless. Her correspondences are clear, prompt, expertly organized. She is extremely responsive and dealt beautifully with many different personalities involved with putting the wedding together, including family and vendors - all of whom remarked on what a pleasure it was to work with her. It might seem impossible to have a wedding planning process that is totally stress free, but Katelyn makes it a reality. By the time the wedding week arrived, there was nothing left to do but enjoy the ride. Katelyn and Alex made it possible to feel entirely present and carefree on our special day. We never stressed once about logistics or processes because Katelyn was so diligent, thorough, and professional. Katelyn is not only a professional, but also a fun, kind, genuine person with a wonderful sense of humor, naturally attuned to her clients' feelings and needs. Katelyn is not just a perfect planner - she is a special person who will make you feel heard, understood, and cared for. Our experience with Katelyn was, in short, phenomenal.

The Miner Details's reply:

Michael!! There are tears in my eyes right now! I knew from the second I met you that you were one of the most delightful people on the planet, and being part of your wedding planning process only confirmed that even more. Watching you and your husband come together was, above all else, a true honor. From our planning calls, to the most fun rehearsal -- maybe ever -- to the most beautiful event Bayside has ever seen, wedding planning with you was too much fun and I'm so grateful to have been part of your day. Thank you for trusting me with your celebration!
  • Andrew
    Andrew H. Married on 04/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do yourself a favor - hire The Miner Details!

Working with Katelyn was probably the best decision we made in planning our wedding. From the start, she was sensitive to our needs and preferences and dedicated to finding out exactly how we'd like the day to go. She noticed small details and discrepancies in our vendor contracts and worked those out for us - she also formed positive relationships with our vendors and kept everyone abreast of the plan for the day. Most importantly, Katelyn and her husband Alex had such a kind and calm presence and made us feel so taken care of throughout our wedding weekend. They anticipated our needs, often addressing things before we even mentioned them, and made clear to us that our enjoyment was the most important thing for them. Because we felt so secure that the details were all taken care of, we got to just focus on the elements of the wedding that we wanted to and we had such a blast. Big time thanks to Miner Details.

The Miner Details's reply:

Omg, Andrew! Thank you so much for these sweet words!! You'll never fully know how much of an honor it was to be part of your wedding day. I loved planning with you and your family so so so very much and could not have imagined a more perfect celebration. From the beautiful greenery on the farm tables & the fireplace, to the glowy atmosphere we created with the Edison lights, to the local treats station your guests loved so much, your wedding day was one for the books and I couldn't be happier to have been a part of it. Thank you again!
    Jcv Married on 03/02/2021

Great Experience

We used Katelyn for the "middle" level of service because we already had a venue and contracted with several other vendors for services. She gave us great recommendations for the vendors we still needed. More importantly, Katelyn kept us on track and reminded us of a lot of little details I had not thought about, but made the wedding day even more special and organized. The actual wedding day could not have gone smoother- I did not worry about anything! When we arrived at the venue, she had hung all the decorations and organized everything perfectly. She even contacted Uber for the getaway car for the couple. Can't say enough good things about the experience.

The Miner Details's reply:

It was such a pleasure to get to know and plan with you and your daughter to make her wedding day so special! Meadowlark Gardens is a beautiful setting, and I had a blast collaborating with you guys to bring so much of Anne & Juan's personalities into every single detail of their day. Thank you so much for choosing me to help you celebrate!
    Jackie W. Married on 02/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Miner Details is Amazingggg!

Katelyn is amazing!! Despite the craziness of the wedding day, she was there each step of the way. We are beyond grateful for her services.

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you so much, Jackie! It means the world to me to have gotten to share in your and Michael's perfect wedding day. Your "sing-in" will always be one of my favorite memories, and I loved getting to hear so many fantastic things about you both during the evening's toasts. Wishing you all the very best as you start the next chapter - both newlywed life & law school!
  • Colleen
    Colleen C. Married on 09/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute best wedding planner

Katelyn is a superstar! She was able to combine her intense organization skills and warm-hearted nature to make what had been a very stressful experience (Covid postponement, hotels closed by hurricanes, etc) for us significantly better once we started working with her. Katelyn is incredibly detail-oriented and didn't miss a single detail we mentioned making sure she could execute on our exact vision of the day. She worked with our vendors and venue coordinator so everyone was on the same page and that took so much stress off of us as the couple that we were able to fully enjoy all of the special moments. While she is exceptional at her work, she is an even more exceptional person; incredibly kind and supportive. Not only did we have full confidence she would make every detail a reality (and she did), but she constantly reminded us to relax and enjoy some of the happiest times in our lives so far. We really couldn't have asked for a better person to make our day as perfect as it was. I cannot recommend her enough!

The Miner Details's reply:

Miss Colleen, you are just the absolute sweetest! It meant the world to finally get to celebrate with you and your loved ones after having to wait a whole extra year because of the pandemic. You and your husband were so incredibly thoughtful about personalizing each and every detail and paid such attention to giving your guests a perfect day right alongside you. It was an honor to plan with you!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa P. Married on 04/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hiring Katelyn was the best decision we made for our wedding!

We’d like to provide Katelyn Miner (of The Miner Details) with our highest recommendation as a wedding planner. After getting engaged in 2019, we enlisted Katelyn to plan a 100+ person wedding and manage coordination between a large venue, catering service, and other vendors. From the beginning, Katelyn was a dream to work with, working hard to accomplish any and all tasks in a timely manner -- giving us a list of vendors, providing us with regular updates as to her efforts, and quickly tracking down the many odd questions we had down. Her attitude was consistently positive and friendly, getting us through the various dilemmas and roadblocks effortlessly. She also has a broad network of contacts (photographers, florists) that she recommended, who pitched in and made the planning process a true team effort.

Then, March 2020. Like many couples, we were forced to postpone and downsize our wedding due to COVID. Obviously, this was a very sad turn of events, but Katelyn kept our spirits up with her kindness and relentless efforts to refashion our wedding. Despite the unpredictable environment and context, Katelyn always kept us on track, providing great recommendations and regularly pulling off complex requests within days. By the beginning of 2021, Katelyn had almost single-handedly overhauled our wedding to maximize safety, while still offering our guests a great time.

In May, we finally had our beautiful wedding ceremony. We downsized to 18 people and decided to live-stream for the rest of our guests. Katelyn’s “day of” execution was seamless - she effortlessly managed the many moving pieces of the ceremony (caterers, live stream, DJ, venue) and delivered a truly perfect day. The success of the day is a testament to Katelyn’s impressive planning and organization skills, the ease with which she works with others, and her gracious spirit. Through all the ups and downs, she proved the perfect planner and a great friend.

The Miner Details's reply:

Lisa!! This is the most beautiful review. Thank you so much!!! Planning your day with you will always be among the most meaningful experiences in my career. I loved getting to know you both throughout the process, and was so impressed with how you always managed to roll with whatever curveballs the world decided to throw at us between March 2020 and May 2021 — and there were many! I'll never forget how truly special your day was. You could feel the love radiating off of everyone there and the personal details added for each guest made things even more special. It was truly an honor to get to celebrate with you!
    Alexandra Married on 10/12/2019

We love you, TMD!!

A few months after I got engaged in Sept. 2017, I found Katelyn and The Miner Details (TMD) online. After our initial email exchange, I knew I wanted to work with her. Of all the decisions I made over the 2 years of wedding planning, this was by far the best! Katelyn is an absolute joy to work with: responsive, positive, detail-minded, thoughtful, and so creative. Early on she made a timeline of planning milestones, which really kept us on track and on budget. My husband and I had so many questions, and she helped answer them all. She spent so much time making sure every little detail was just what we wanted, and coordinated with all the vendors.
    More than anything, I was able to sleep at night knowing that my big day was in her very capable hands. TMD was there every step of the way, and ensured that our wedding was stress-free and magical. It was one of the happiest days of my life and I am incredibly grateful for everything that she did. Katelyn, you are the best! I’m so glad you’re in my life.

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you so much for these beautiful words, Alexandra!! I loved, loved, loved getting to know you both throughout all of the planning, and it was truly an honor to get to be part of your wedding day! From the gorgeous red blooms we choose for the reception, to the most delicious cake (actually ever), to pulling off a fun surprise for your sweet groom - there are so many pieces of your day that I know I'll never forget. Looking forward to continuing to follow your glamorous newlywed adventures!
  • John
    John Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner ever!

My wife and I got married in October 2019. We were engaged for over 2 years and hired The Miner Details early on in the process. Katelyn was a joy to work with the entire time. Even while she lived in London (she has moved to D.C permanently since) she was highly responsive to any questions we had, and we had plenty. She would set up check in meetings to make sure we were on track with our timelines. She recommended all vendors, set up meetings and followed up with them when needed. On the day of the wedding she made everything run seamlessly. She is extremely detailed and highly professional. We have already recommended The Miner Details to several people and would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a wedding planner. This was by far the best investment we made!

The Miner Details's reply:

John, you are just the sweetest! Thank you so much for taking the time to share these beautiful words. You have no idea how much I enjoyed getting to know you and your new wife -- planning is always even more fun when the groom is involved too!! Your wedding day was so special for me (and Alex too), and I'm so glad TMD was able to be part of it. Looking forward to staying in touch with you and the Mrs.! Thank you again =D
    Lauren Y. Married on 09/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katelyn is a great wedding coordinator!

Katelyn is fantastic. I didn't have to worry about anything at all on my wedding day because she was so organized and prepared. She let us keep our own style, while guiding us through the schedule and coordinating the day. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls, and made our wedding a fun and exciting day. She has a great personality, was fun to plan with, and always had things under control. I definitely recommend her to other couples who are looking for help planning or coordinating their wedding.

The Miner Details's reply:

Aww, Lauren, you're the sweetest! LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing all of these beautiful moments captured during your day too =) I'm so honored to have been part of the celebration of your marriage. You and Guy are a truly wonderful couple! Can't wait to keep following your adventures!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Attentive, supportive, organized and INCREDIBLE!

Working with Katelyn was absolutely amazing and we can't recommend The Miner Details enough! Throughout my 18 months of planning, Katelyn kept me sane, on track, and excited for the wedding that at times, felt overwhelming! In the weeks and months leading up to our big day, it was so fun to meet with Katelyn and she was so organized that I felt so reassured that everything would fall into place - and thanks to her, it did!! We had the most amazing wedding, with everything so thoughtfully executed. Katelyn had provided personalized recommendations after hearing our priorities and we were so appreciative of these details that had never occurred to us, but really made a difference in our wedding. Our guests are still commenting to us that everything flowed so smoothly and all our decor was beautifully displayed! I was so calm on my wedding day because I was confident that I was in good hands. Katelyn was so wonderful to work with and I so highly recommend working with The Miner Details! She was so respectful of the unique personality of my family, she was there to support any decision we made, and planning with her felt like talking to a friend!

The Miner Details's reply:

Anna! Reading this beautiful review brought tears to my eyes. You were such a stunning bride and an absolute dream to work with! I loved how thoughtful each and every detail of your wedding day was -- and I know your guests did too! From the tiniest things like fans at the ceremony, all the way through to your epic sparkler send-off, your love is truly HOT, and I'm so honored to have been part of your day at Stone Tower!
    Nina Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hiring Miner Details was the best vendor decision we made for our wedding

Working with Katelyn was an absolute dream. She anticipated all of our needs steps ahead of us and helped us execute all of our ideas. Our wedding day was flawless and logistically perfect because of her attention to detail and experience in the field. I was blown away time after time when I would start stressing about an issue and she would have already thought about it and had the solution ready to go. Not only is Katelyn a total wiz at making sure logistics are running smoothly but her supportive and positive personality made the wedding planning process more manageable and enjoyable. Highly highly highly recommend Miner Details if you are looking for your wedding day to be smooth and everything you envisioned.

The Miner Details's reply:

Miss Nina, thank you so much for these sweet words! Likewise, I felt like working with you was an absolute dream. I truly LOVED bringing your pretty-in-pink Woodend wedding day to life, and continue to wish you and Matt all of the happiness married life has to offer!
    Claire Married on 01/12/2019

Flexible and Efficient

Katelyn took our busy schedules, abstract ideas, and made them into a beautiful wedding! We hired Katelyn on a Tuesday and by Thursday she had a list of potential venues for us. She had great checklists for us to use as we assessed our vendors so that we'd be thinking of the right questions and identifying what was important to us. She was the perfect balance of keeping us on track and respecting our busy work schedules. A few last minute hiccups, like a rescheduled DJ, she handled with ease. Our wedding ultimately received rave reviews from our friends and family (and us!). Thanks so much, Katelyn!

The Miner Details's reply:

Ohmigosh, thank you so much, Claire! It was truly a pleasure to help you and Sam plan the most special wedding day. I love love loved getting to know you both throughout the process - and your families once they got to town too! Helping you reflect your awesome personalities into all of the fun little details of your day was the absolute best part for me. I'll never forget the perfect winter wonderland of a day it was! Wishing you guys so much love and happiness for the future
illustration stars