The Miner Details Reviews

12 | Washington, DC

12 Reviews for The Miner Details

Jackie Warren · Getting married on 02/05/2021

The Miner Details is Amazingggg!

Katelyn is amazing!! Despite the craziness of the wedding day, she was there each step of the way. We are beyond grateful for her services.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/27/2019

Attentive, supportive, organized and INCREDIBLE!

Working with Katelyn was absolutely amazing and we can't recommend The Miner Details enough! Throughout my 18 months of planning, Katelyn kept me sane, on track, and excited for the wedding that at times, felt overwhelming! In the weeks and months leading up to our big day, it was so fun to meet with Katelyn and she was so organized that I felt so reassured that everything would fall into place - and thanks to her, it did!! We had the most amazing wedding, with everything so thoughtfully executed. Katelyn had provided personalized recommendations after hearing our priorities and we were so appreciative of these details that had never occurred to us, but really made a difference in our wedding. Our guests are still commenting to us that everything flowed so smoothly and all our decor was beautifully displayed! I was so calm on my wedding day because I was confident that I was in good hands. Katelyn was so wonderful to work with and I so highly recommend working with The Miner Details! She was so respectful of the unique personality of my family, she was there to support any decision we made, and planning with her felt like talking to a friend!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Claire · Married on 01/12/2019

Flexible and Efficient

Katelyn took our busy schedules, abstract ideas, and made them into a beautiful wedding! We hired Katelyn on a Tuesday and by Thursday she had a list of potential venues for us. She had great checklists for us to use as we assessed our vendors so that we'd be thinking of the right questions and identifying what was important to us. She was the perfect balance of keeping us on track and respecting our busy work schedules. A few last minute hiccups, like a rescheduled DJ, she handled with ease. Our wedding ultimately received rave reviews from our friends and family (and us!). Thanks so much, Katelyn!

Sent on 04/07/2019

The Miner Details's reply:

Ohmigosh, thank you so much, Claire! It was truly a pleasure to help you and Sam plan the most special wedding day. I love love loved getting to know you both throughout the process - and your families once they got to town too! Helping you reflect your awesome personalities into all of the fun little details of your day was the absolute best part for me. I'll never forget the perfect winter wonderland of a day it was! Wishing you guys so much love and happiness for the future

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

My name is Allison and I had the pleasure of working with Katelyn as a Matron of Honor. Katelyn assisted with planning an amazing bachelorette weekend and I could not be more grateful for her help!

Katelyn really knows what busy brides need. I'm a busy MoH and Katelyn was consistently incredibly helpful with every part of bachelorette planning. She gave us options, timely reminders, and took care of minutae that is SO important, but also time consuming.

Katelyn was also a joy to work with. She has a genuine enthusiasm not only for planning, but for making sure that the event reflects the bride and her personality.

I have to admit that I've planned 3 other bachelorette weekends without any help, and I started out wondering if I would even be able to use Katelyn much. Boy, was I wrong. If I ever have to plan another weekend, I'd be sure to give her a call!

If you're looking for someone who is one of the most organized, thoughtful, helpful, cheerful in the business, work with The Miner Details!

Sent on 10/01/2018

The Miner Details's reply:

Miss Allison, thank you so very much for these beautiful words! Working with you to plan such a fun weekend, for a truly special group of ladies made my heart so happy. It also made me want to get to Asheville ASAP =D I'll be forever grateful that our paths crossed during this very special time for your dear friends. Please don't be a stranger!
  • Amy

Amy Mcdermott, Mother Of Bride · Married on 10/13/2018

A night to remember!

Hi Katelyn,

Thank you for such a lovely message. You did something for us that will always be part of our family, by helping Leslie's  dreams come true!  It was such a magical weekend! Every detail was taken care of for Leslie and Adam. I truly appreciate all you did. I was very spoiled having you be key keeper for me too!  I appreciate your help with the ribbon sticks as well, breaking all the glow Sticks was above the call of duty. We all mentioned on Sunday what a wonderful as well as exhausting job you did! We all appreciate so much how you made the entire weekend a huge success.  Having two other daughters weddings I know how much you did!

Hope you enjoy your time in London, good luck and I really enjoyed meeting you and had such a memorable weekend. Thank you for a lifetime of beautiful memories!

Sincerely,

Amy

Sent on 10/25/2018

The Miner Details's reply:

Oh Amy, reading your kind words brought tears to my eyes! I am so honored to have been part of such an important celebration for your family. I had an absolute blast celebrating with all of you, and want you to know that helping your daughter bring her wedding day to life will be a forever memory for me too. Wishing your entire family nothing but happiness in the years ahead!
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/13/2018

More than just a planner

We hired The Miner Details for partial wedding planning services for our wedding on October 13, but by the end of planning Katelyn was much more than just our planner, she was an integral part in a wonderful, memorable day. I wasn't sure I would need or want a coordinator at first, but from my very first conversation with Katelyn I knew our wedding would be in good hands. We had a specific theme in mind, and Katelyn helped us bring that to reality in a way that far surpassed our expectations. My husband and I have said many times over the past year that hiring Katelyn was probably the single best decision we made in planning our wedding, and probably the best value too. She is highly organized, friendly, responsive, and professional, but also goes above and beyond to make sure our wishes and personalities are reflected in her results. I highly recommend Katelyn, in fact I would give more than 5 stars if possible, and will hopefully find an excuse to work with her myself again soon!

Sent on 12/10/2018

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you so much, Leslie! Working with you and Adam to plan the perfect wedding day will forever be a happy memory of mine! You were dream clients and your day just radiated joy! It was the absolute best to get to witness how much fun you, your bridal party and your guests had throughout your celebration. It was truly an honor to bring Oktoberfest to DC with you both!

Erin · Married on 11/04/2017

I worked with Katelyn to plan my sister's Bachelorette weekend. I felt overwhelmed at first, but Katelyn made the whole process a breeze! I gave her bare minimum details (since I'm not a planner whatsoever) and she was able to recommend a full weekend of food and fun!!! She provided me with a scheduled itinerary, top restaurants and bars in the area, and advice to me for how to run the whole thing! Katelyn was always available to talk, too! She emails quickly and the responses are always very detailed and helpful. The bachelorette weekend was a great success and I honestly could not have done it without Katelyn's support and skill! Thank you Katelyn!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you, Erin! Megan was so lucky to have you as her MOH. It was really special to work with you to plan her bachelorette party. That weekend is such a fun part of celebrating a bride-to-be, and from what I heard from you and saw on Instagram, everyone had a blast and lots of great memories to take home with them from your time in Newport!

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

I first worked with Katelyn to help plan a friend’s bachelorette party. I was so impressed by her organization and passion for planning I knew I wanted her assistance in planning my own wedding. Katelyn is full of energy and genuine interest in making your wedding the best, most carefree day! Her emails are thorough and enthusiastic, she thinks of every detail! Having just planned her own wedding, she is experienced and can relate to the stresses of wedding planning. I highly recommend hiring The Miner Details! Thank you Katelyn!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! You and Nate are a wonderful couple, and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to be part of your celebration. I truly loved our talks about countless bachelorette and wedding details over the years - it made watching your perfect day come to life even sweeter! Wishing you both all the happiness 'together forever' has to offer.

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2017

Katelyn is an absolute life saver when it comes to wedding planning! In the months (more like year) leading up to my wedding she was always available to bounce ideas off of and helped me pull together all of the details to make a perfect 'DC Chic' wedding. You can really tell her background in marketing pays off- she has such an eye for the little details and how each individual item ties together into a cohesive theme. On the day of my wedding she was so organized and calm and helped trouble shoot the minor issues that came up - so much so that I didn't even realize they were happening! My wedding was the absolute best day every and I couldn't have done it without her! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! I had such a blast with you and Jimmy on your special day - and in all the months leading up to your wedding. I absolutely loved talking with you about all of the little details throughout the planning process. You guys are such a special couple, and getting to play a part in helping you plan your 'DC chic' wedding was truly an honor.

Allie · event on 05/14/2016

I worked with Katelyn to plan my friend's bachelorette party. She was amazing! I gave her an overview of what the bridal party was looking to do for the weekend, and she came back with a ton of ideas for us to choose from. Once we selected our activities, she put together an itinerary for the weekend - which even included game ideas for down time at the airbnb. She went above and beyond by giving me suggestions on how to handle payment for the weekend, to ensure it didn't get awkward at every meal when the check came.

Sent on 09/05/2017

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you, Allie! I had such a blast helping you plan the bachelorette party in Nashville! Your bride to be was so lucky to have you - and such a big group of girls - to help her celebrate before her big day! It's always great to hear such nice feedback, I'm super happy that everyone had a good time!

Caitlin · Married on 12/27/2015

Katelyn was a joy to work with during my wedding preparations. Her enthusiasm and professionalism are truly reflected in her work. As someone that is very organized myself, Katelyn blew me away with her ability to plan and execute. From logistics to pep talks, Katelyn covers it all. The best part about working with Katelyn is that she never lets the details and planning take away from the joy of the celebration.

Sent on 09/27/2017

The Miner Details's reply:

Thank you, Cait! Being part of your marriage celebration will be a memory I cherish forever. Getting to know you and Pete as a couple throughout the process was so wonderful. You guys have such a special love story, and it was truly a privilege to help you plan your wedding day!