This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2007

Established in 2006, Cherry Blossom Weddings & Events’ produces fine events in the Washington D.C., Virginia and the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Our experienced design team has a trusted network of vendors who thrive at producing exceptional events in a seamless fashion. Details and organization are our obsession. We are consumed by all things color, texture and style. We work closely with each client to create a customized planning and design plan, ensuring their event is everything they dreamed of. Excellent service is a given and a beautiful event is achieved.

We are honored to be a preferred vendor for Washingtonian Weddings and our weddings and styled editorial shoots have been published by Washingtonian Weddings Magazine, The Knot Magazine and several national and local wedding blogs including Glamor and Grace, Ruffled, United With Love, Once Wed, Equally Wed and many more.

Congratulations on your engagement! Contact us today to speak with one of our event designers about how we can help you with your wedding. We look forward to hearing about your celebration!

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

99% Recommended by couples

D
Dionne R. Sent on 05/15/2022

Flawless Wedding Planning!

Alison is extremely detail oriented and organized. She had her work cut out for her since my husband and I are both busy physicians planning a wedding in DC all the way from Minnesota! Alison was our eyes and ears in DC, single-handedly going on walk-throughs with vendors, fielding their emails and putting out fires. The process was seamless thanks to her and when she was out on maternity leave, Alex stepped in and took over without any kinks. The wedding day was flawless - Alison and her team at Cherry Blossom Events took care of all the behind the scenes stuff so my husband and I could just enjoy the day with our family and friends. Our wedding was a magical and perfect day that we will never forget all thanks to Cherry Blossom Weddings and Events!!!
Charlotte
Charlotte M. Sent on 11/13/2023

Felicia is THE best!

There are so many things I could write to describe how amazing Felicia. If you know nothing about weddings like me or are hesitant to get a planner like we were, I can say with certainty our wedding could not have been done without Felicia! She somehow figured out everything I wanted perfectly when I had no idea. She keeps you on time and on track before and through the wedding. She feels like a friend, and when you have nerves for a wedding, that’s what you need. To sum it up, thank you thank you thank you Felicia! You made our most memorable day perfect in every way 💕
R
Rachel L. Sent on 11/07/2023

Definition of Perfection

I had the absolute PRIVILEGE of working with Felicia. She was the best decision I made when planning my wedding! I truly couldn't recommend her more! You would be sorry to miss out on her attention to detail, communication skills, compassion for her couples, effort on making time for her couples, kindness, respect, and enthusiasm for celebrating love and making your day the day of your dreams and more. Choose Cherry Blossom Wedding Events for all your planning needs, you won't be sorry!! Thank you Felicia for everything you did. I wish there were more words to describe our appreciation for all your hard work, dedication, and commitment. Thank you!!!!
illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bellwether Events Bellwether Events Wedding Planners

These ladies create amazing events - you can't go wrong when you hire them!

jan michele photography jan michele photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Alex and Elizabeth with Cherry Blossom many times. They are wonderful to work with, always going the extra mile to make sure everything runs smoothly. No matter how much planning goes into a day, something always changes on the day of and they are professionals at taking care of it and making sure no one notices. As a bride you don't want to be handling these changes and making decisions on your wedding day, hiring a coordinator makes sure you are free to enjoy your day. Events by Cherry Blossom are always well-organized and gorgeous! I know I'm going to have a pretty day to photograph when they are involved!

Blush Miami Makeup Artistry Blush Miami Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alex and her team are great! I always know that when we work on one of their weddings that everything is going to be on time, organized, and completely under-control. Friendly, professional service ALWAYS. Thanks!

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding