1650 Harvard St. NW, Washington, DC 20009 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Tart Event Co.

Tart Event Co. is an event planning duo based in both Richmond, Virginia and Washington, D.C. Passionate and sincere, we strive to help our clients see beyond social expectations and industry norms to tell the story of their own crazy love with creativity and intention.

Our complementary set of skills allows us to take on your celebration at every scale of detail, from cohesive artistic direction to meticulous organization, so your big day runs as seamlessly as it is beautiful. Infusing moments of honesty, art, and delight into life is what inspires us to hone our craft as designers, stylists, and planners.

Follow Tart Event Co. on

Wedding procession
80ab2e5db94f3f07 10847559 764737216914265 64814749038585364 o

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

9 Reviews for Tart Event Co.

• Sara

Sara Dutton-Howard · Getting married on 02/01/2022

A dream come true!

All I can say is Kelsey and Amelia are a dream team. Amazing work ethic, always had great advice, never a problem they could not handle. On all the things for the wedding day best money spent hands down. I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren MacKechnie · Married on 10/12/2019

Easy, breezy, stress free day thanks to Amelia!

Amelia the best person for the job! She made the planning process so easy. She has experience and it shows! She can handle any obstacle with ease and grace. She made our big day so easy and I can’t imagine getting through the stress of wedding planning without her!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

There isn't a better team!

I knew I wanted to work with Amelia and Kelsey as soon as I got engaged. They have such a dreamy, romantic, but modern style, and they absolutely thought of every detail imaginable. They were so responsive, and they are so patient. I have a background in event planning so I thought that I would be such a controlling bride the day of my wedding. That was absolutely not the case. I was completely relaxed because I knew that I could not be in better hands. Kelsey even gave me the back of her earring when I lost mine right before the ceremony. They were completely accommodating, and they have a great reputation in the wedding industry. My parents were very hesitent to hire planners so I had offered to pay the expense myself. After my wedding, my parents said they were paying us back in full because Amelia and Kelsey were absolutely worth it. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 01/21/2019

• 1650 Harvard St. NW Washington, 20009 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Tart Event Co.)