Remembered Events

Springfield, VA View map Visit website
$3,200 Package Price

$3,200 Package Price

We are excited to start this wedding planning adventure with you! As your Event Planning Team, we design events that incorporate meaningful deatils, with a focus in client and guest experience. We will help you priotize, strategize, and create a truly Remembered Event. With over 15 years of experience, our team acts as your advocate as we assemble your team of vendors to fit your budget, vision, and exceed your expectations throughout the Virginia, D.C., Maryland, Cape May and Southern New Jersey areas, along with Destinations all over the world.

From the moment you being us on your planning adventure, we are here to lower your stress level, talk you through the planning process, and offer you insight into all of the details of your big day. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer you so you don't have to do any trail and error in preparing for your event. We won't let you forget anything, because Remembere is our job!

The team at Remembered Events has experience planning a wide variety of different types of weddings, including civil, destination, eco-friendly, military, religious, cultural, double, elopement and non-religious weddings. They offer the following services to couples:

• Budget analysis

Website: www.rmredevents.com

Email: info@rmredevents.com

www.instagram.com/rmredevents

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Tricia Married on 03/26/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend

Amanda and her team really do go above and beyond to help you out and make your wedding day something special! We had some hiccups along the way of course with other vendors and back up plans, but Amanda made sure all would turn out well in the end. On our wedding day, everything ran so smoothly and it was perfect!! The whole remembered events team really work their butts off. We had an amazing time! I also really enjoyed their checklists and guides as I鈥檓 very much a visual person. It made it so much easier being able to see everything on one single planning website tailored specifically to your wedding.
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 11/12/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal!!!

Amanda and her team seriously rock. Trying to plan a wedding during this pandemic was absolute hell, but Amanda seriously helped with EVERYTHING especially the stress lol. Amanda and her team helped us find new dates for our wedding when we decided to postpone due to COVID. They also looked for new hotels when our previously booked hotels would not reschedule our blocks due to big football game that weekend. Amanda was always so responsive and flexible to meet with us when we needed a call. Plus, Amanda is just so personable!!! She's such a lovely person and such a great hype woman! Even just talking it out with Amanda helped tremendously. Additionally, I was a very DIY bride, and I did all the florals and decoration. Amanda was SERIOUSLY AMAZING. I cannot stress this enough. She helped me with her input on where to put decorations, and her and her team followed my instructions so perfectly when placing the decorations before the ceremony (they also used their own instinct on items which I GREATLY APPRECIATED). Something small but so impactful, Amanda and her team moved our floral wall to inside the reception tent, so guests could enjoy! I honestly didn't even think of moving it while planning. It goes to show how fantastic Amanda and her team are from the big vendor details to the small and forgettable details. Amanda deserves all the awards!!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Team

Amanda Tyner
Amanda Tyner
Owner

My passion is for people and making memories with my people. I love getting to know my clients, sharing in the process of planning and brainstorming. Events are supposed to leave you with all of the feels. I thoroughly enjoy taking a vision from some thoughts to a well-designed plan. My goal is for you to sit back with your champagne and enjoy every aspect of your special event with zero worries and stress. You will always get my authentic self. I am going to tell you the truth, laugh with you, and share all of the tricks of the trade that I have picked up over the years. I live for attention to details, to-do lists, (the satisfaction of crossing off my lists is simply amazing), and being able to problem-solve creatively, which you do a lot while planning.

Pink is my jam! It makes me happy. So does my handsome hubby who is in the Coast Guard, we married in June 2016. We have two rescue beagles, I'm very passionate about using products that haven't been tested on animals. Our daughter joined the Tyner Team in September 2018. She has been the best adventure in my life. Teaching me so many new skills! I can truly do anything I put my mind to. I just might need some coffee with that. We love exploring and trying new restaurants.

Natalie Del Rosso
Natalie Del Rosso
Executive Assistant

My passion for events came about while I was planning aspects of my cousin's wedding and I fell in love. I am very excited to be working with Remembered Events. I graduated from Howard Community College in Columbia, Maryland with an Associate in Hospitality Management and a certificate in Event Management. In my free time, I enjoy watching movies, playing board games, doing outdoor activities, and spending time with my family, boyfriend, and our two fur babies Leo and Tullah. I'm also a big foodie, so trying new restaurants and types of cuisine are exciting!

Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

We met Amanda a couple of years ago when we had the opportunity to work with her very own bridal party, and now we love continuing our awesome relationship while working with her brides! We value our planner relationships and Amanda is definitely one of our faves!!!

Selfie Monopoly Selfie Monopoly Photo Booths

An event becomes a special event when you continue to remember it. Make it special...work with Remembered Events!

Simply Southern Weddings and Events by Tara Simply Southern Weddings and Events by Tara Wedding Planners

I met Amanda while helping plan her wedding and immediately picked up on how awesome she would be as a wedding planner because of her organizational skills! Her decision to hire a planner was so that she could enjoy the day with her family and friends while not worrying about all the little details and setting up what turned out to be a gorgeous wedding! She knew the importance of just being a bride and enjoying the moment! I am so happy to see that she is following her passion! Way to go, Amanda!

7435 Spring Summit Road Springfield, VA, 22150
7039198795

Monday-Sunday 7AM-9PM
Location of (Remembered Events)
7435 Spring Summit Road Springfield, VA, 22150