Remembered Events

7435 Spring Summit Road, Springfield, VA 22150 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Remembered Events

Remembered Events is a highly-rated wedding planning company serving the Virginia, D.C., Maryland, Cape May and Southern New Jersey areas, along with Destinations all over the world. At Remembered Events, every client is considered to be family. This focus on personalized relationships is what leads to fantastic service and memorable weddings and events. No matter how far along you are in the planning process, or whatever your specific budget needs are, Remembered Events can be flexible to accommodate for your personal situation.

The team at Remembered Events has experience planning a wide variety of different types of weddings, including civil, destination, eco-friendly, military, religious, cultural, double, elopement and non-religious weddings. They offer the following services to couples:

• Budget analysis

21 Reviews for Remembered Events

• John

John S. · Married on 01/05/2021

Exceptional Service & Professionalism

If you are looking for a detail oriented professional who is totally focused on making your day match your vision, look no further!

Amanda and her team of event experts are the best!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Remembered Events's reply:

John! You are wonderful. We had a blast working with you and cannot wait to do it again. Thank you so much for all of your hard work.
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 10/20/2020

My stress level dropped as soon as I spoke with them!

Amanda and her team are simply amazing! I don't know how I could have pulled off my daughter's wedding without them! They made sure all the vendors were ready and on schedule. They walked through the venue with us and offered great suggestions. The reviewed all our notes and ideas and helped to make this wedding exactly what we wanted. They gave me peace of mind and helped to make this wedding so memorable! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Remembered Events's reply:

Bonnie! It was such joy working with you and your family. We are so thrilled that you had a memorable and stress free day. Your kind words mean the world to us and we wish everyone the best. Always here if you need us.
    Amanda & The Remembered Events Team

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Remembered Events Pricing

Remembered Events Price Rates

Remembered Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Remembered Events 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Remembered Events

Amanda Tyner

Amanda Tyner

Owner

My passion is for people and making memories with my people. I love getting to know my clients, sharing in the process of planning and brainstorming. Events are supposed to leave you with all of the feels. I thoroughly enjoy taking a vision from some thoughts to a well-designed plan. My goal is for you to sit back with your champagne and enjoy every aspect of your special event with zero worries and stress. You will always get my authentic self. I am going to tell you the truth, laugh with you, and share all of the tricks of the trade that I have picked up over the years. I live for attention to details, to-do lists, (the satisfaction of crossing off my lists is simply amazing), and being able to problem-solve creatively, which you do a lot while planning.

Pink is my jam! It makes me happy. So does my handsome hubby who is in the Coast Guard, we married in June 2016. We have two rescue beagles, I'm very passionate about using products that haven't been tested on animals. Our daughter joined the Tyner Team in September 2018. She has been the best adventure in my life. Teaching me so many new skills! I can truly do anything I put my mind to. I just might need some coffee with that. We love exploring and trying new restaurants.

Natalie Del Rosso

Natalie Del Rosso

Executive Assistant

My passion for events came about while I was planning aspects of my cousin's wedding and I fell in love. I am very excited to be working with Remembered Events. I graduated from Howard Community College in Columbia, Maryland with an Associate in Hospitality Management and a certificate in Event Management. In my free time, I enjoy watching movies, playing board games, doing outdoor activities, and spending time with my family, boyfriend, and our two fur babies Leo and Tullah. I'm also a big foodie, so trying new restaurants and types of cuisine are exciting!

Casey Williams

Casey Williams

Executive Planner

I am committed to our client experience. I have lived in the DC/VA area my entire life. I graduated from Radford University with a Political Science degree that I never use. Pretty typical I think. Currently, I am working towards my Master's Degree in Management, hoping to get to use this one. Outside of work I love traveling, trying new restaurants, attending sporting events, and hanging with family and friends. When it's been a long week, you'll find me sipping a glass of red wine at the spa.

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

We met Amanda a couple of years ago when we had the opportunity to work with her very own bridal party, and now we love continuing our awesome relationship while working with her brides! We value our planner relationships and Amanda is definitely one of our faves!!!

• Selfie Monopoly Photo Booths

An event becomes a special event when you continue to remember it. Make it special...work with Remembered Events!

• Simply Southern Weddings and Events by Tara Wedding Planners

I met Amanda while helping plan her wedding and immediately picked up on how awesome she would be as a wedding planner because of her organizational skills! Her decision to hire a planner was so that she could enjoy the day with her family and friends while not worrying about all the little details and setting up what turned out to be a gorgeous wedding! She knew the importance of just being a bride and enjoying the moment! I am so happy to see that she is following her passion! Way to go, Amanda!

• 7435 Spring Summit Road Springfield, VA, 22150 See on map
    703-854-9274 (Phone number)
    Monday-Sunday 7AM-9PM
    Location of (Remembered Events)
  • 7435 Spring Summit Road Springfield, VA, 22150 See on map
    703-782-5625 (Phone number)
    9am - 8pm
    Location of (Remembered Events)