3055 Olin Ave # 1000, San Jose, CA 95128 Map · Phone number

About Maggiano's Little Italy

Whether it's a wedding, or any number of other social gatherings, your event demands the right ingredients: the right environment, a touch of something special and, of course, spectacular food. At Maggiano's Little Italy, that's always understood. And whether it occurs once a year or once in a lifetime, Maggiano's is the perfect place to host an event -no matter the size or occasion.

And with our planning experts there for you from start to finish, your event is sure to be flawless.

Click here to see beautiful weddings celebrated at Maggiano's

maggianos3
maggianos2
maggianos1
maggianos3
maggianos2
maggianos1

4 Reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Patricia · Married on 07/30/2016

I love Maggianos from just going to dinner, but when it came to looking for a venue for our wedding... Honestly they weren't my first choice. At first I thought it would be way too crowded and not your typical "wedding" venue, but I was wrong. We just went to look, and immediately I was impressed. Food, drinks (non alcohol), etc....Was included in the price. I don't know why they didn't come to mind first, since my husband and I, had our first date as boyfriend and girlfriend here. The , event coordinator was hilarious and I loved talking to her. I just told her what I wanted, and she did it. I'm very simple and just wanted the good out in a timely manner. The food was great, the servers were attentative. A little tight, but oh well. Plus we got to take home a ton of food. And if we were low on something....All we had to do was let them know. We were a very happy couple with very happy guests.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Katherine · Married on 08/04/2006

The food was amazing and the serive was wonderful!

Sent on 03/06/2008

Christine · Married on 03/27/2010

3.8
      3.0
      2.5

Maggiano's was a beautiful location to host our wedding reception. The food quality was terrific for a large party. Unfortunately, the room was not set to accommodate all of our guests and another table had to be brought in (over the heads of many guests!)

They also misplaced our cake top but the manager was very good about replacing it.

Sent on 05/21/2010