Rev. Kathie McCutcheon

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

$500 Typical Price

The wedding ceremony is an important ritual and transformational rite of passage. I work closely with each couple to create a meaningful and personalized ceremony that best reflects who they are as a couple and what their hopes and dreams are for their marriage and their life together. As an Interfaith Minister and Chaplain, I help each couple envision and craft their desired ceremony, whether it is spiritual, secular or religious. I provide ideas, guidance and resources all along the way. Each couple and their circumstances are unique and special, therefore each ceremony I officiate is unique and tailored to each couple. As a long time marriage equality advocate, I am honored to officiate LGBTQIA+ ceremonies. I provide each couple guidance on:

• Obtaining the marriage license in North Carolina as well as the legal documents required after marriage.
  • Personalizing the wedding ceremony to reflect their unique love story, as well as honor family and cultural traditions.
  • Honoring family members in the wedding ceremony.
  • Incorporating the spiritual, religious or secular elements that are important to each couple.
  • Navigating any sensitive issues that might impact the ceremony and wedding day.
  • Marriage Vows - I provide samples and inspiration to help you choose or write your own.

I offer simple legal signing ceremonies, elopements, casual, informal ceremonies, traditional, formal ceremonies and Vow Renewals. Professional Fees are based on driving distance and type of ceremony.

I do not require pre-marital counseling to officiate a ceremony, but I do offer it upon request. Using an online Prepare-Enrich assessment as a resource, each couple strengthens their relationship by learning skills in all the areas that will impact their marriage: Communication, Conflict Resolution, Financial Management, Intimacy, Relationship Roles and Expectations, Understanding Personality and Family of Origin Issues and more. Please inquire for more information.

I serve Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, Cary, Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Benson, Smithfield, Clayton, Garner, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Oxford, Rocky-Mount, Wilson, Tarboro, Goldsboro, Greenville, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Emerald Isle and the Crystal Coast, NC Beaches and beyond.

I am an Independent, Community Interfaith Minister, Chaplain and Officiant. I have been Clergy in Good Standing with my Ordaining Body - The Chaplaincy Institute Interfaith Seminary and Community since 2010.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Pagan
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NC

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Cassandra K. Married on 11/23/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Kathie was fantastic! She was so kind and considerate. The ceremony she created for our wedding was absolutely perfect! Kathie went above and beyond what I expected. I highly recommend her and cannot say enough wonderful things about her.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 08/21/2021

Spectacular Officiant!

Kathie was an absolute pleasure to work with, from initial planning to vow wording and everything in between. She was eager to sit down and understand us as a couple to make our special day all that much more special with a wholly customized ceremony! Always prompt, courteous, and open to suggestions we presented. We both feel that we received EXACTLY what we were hoping for from the officiant and couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

16 Glenwood Ave. Studio 30A Raleigh, NC, 27603
9196496953
Location of (Rev. Kathie McCutcheon)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding