Rev. Kathie McCutcheon

16 Glenwood Ave. Studio 30A, Raleigh, NC 27603 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $500

About Rev. Kathie McCutcheon

The wedding ceremony is an important ritual and transformational rite of passage. I work closely with each couple to create a meaningful and personalized ceremony that best reflects who they are as a couple and what their hopes and dreams are for their marriage and their life together. As an Interfaith Minister and Chaplain, I help each couple envision and craft their desired ceremony, whether it is spiritual, secular or religious. I provide ideas, guidance and resources all along the way. Each couple and their circumstances are unique and special, therefore each ceremony I officiate is unique and tailored to each couple. As a long time marriage equality advocate, I am honored to officiate LGBTQIA+ ceremonies. I provide each couple guidance on:

• Obtaining the marriage license in North Carolina as well as the legal documents required after marriage.
  • Personalizing the wedding ceremony to reflect their unique love story, as well as honor family and cultural traditions.
  • Honoring family members in the wedding ceremony.
  • Incorporating the spiritual, religious or secular elements that are important to each couple.
  • Navigating any sensitive issues that might impact the ceremony and wedding day.
  • Marriage Vows - I provide samples and inspiration to help you choose or write your own.

I offer simple legal signing ceremonies, elopements, casual, informal ceremonies, traditional, formal ceremonies and Vow Renewals. Professional Fees are based on driving distance and type of ceremony.

I do not require pre-marital counseling to officiate a ceremony, but I do offer it upon request. Using an online Prepare-Enrich assessment as a resource, each couple strengthens their relationship by learning skills in all the areas that will impact their marriage: Communication, Conflict Resolution, Financial Management, Intimacy, Relationship Roles and Expectations, Understanding Personality and Family of Origin Issues and more. Please inquire for more information.

I serve Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, Cary, Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Benson, Smithfield, Clayton, Garner, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Oxford, Rocky-Mount, Wilson, Tarboro, Goldsboro, Greenville, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Emerald Isle and the Crystal Coast, NC Beaches and beyond.

I am an Independent, Community Interfaith Minister, Chaplain and Officiant. I have been Clergy in Good Standing with my Ordaining Body - The Chaplaincy Institute Interfaith Seminary and Community since 2010.

• Woman-owned
Merry Hill, Mebane, NC
Merry Hill, Mebane, NC
ceremony 51 51 1100819 161455053849170

Rev. Kathie McCutcheon FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 150
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NC
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• 16 Glenwood Ave. Studio 30A Raleigh, NC, 27603 See on map
    9196496953 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rev. Kathie McCutcheon)