Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC

Lanham, MD View map

"Dreams to Reality Consulting, LLC"
"Making Dreams Come True"

Dreams to Reality Consulting (DRC) is a full service events planning
company that provides complete consulting services for weddings,
receptions, anniversaries, corporate events, bar/bat mitzvah, business meetings,
retreats, and birthday celebrations and a host other events. Our consultants
are experienced and dedicated professionals with many years of event
planning experience.

(DRC) consultants are committed to providing our clients with outstanding
customer service. Let us "Make Your Dreams Come True." We take little girls
dreams of their distant special day and turn them into reality. Our clients' wish
becomes our command. So whether our client wants a formal, casual, intimate
or more traditional wedding, we can help. Our services include weddings,
honeymoons, receptions, anniversary dinners, corporate events, birthday
celebrations, budget planning, answers to etiquette questions, as well as
full-service referrals to florists, hair stylists, makeup artist, entertainers,
reception facilities, travel agents, musicians, caterers, bakeries, etc.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Altar/Arch
Chair Covers
Decor

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

What food and beverage items are available?

Chocolate Fountain
Linens

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Mary Married on 07/19/2008
    Every woman knows that the last thing you want to do on your wedding day is making sure vendors are paid or running around giving instructions. Well, I booked DRC to assist me with bringing all of the details of my wedding together, and I can’t say enough about the service we received. Marlene was our Consultant/DOC. She conducted the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We didn’t intend on decorating the church for our ceremony but Marlene had a surprise in store for me when the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle…and I must add it was beautiful. She allowed me to pick her brain for ideas anytime and also recommended some wonderful vendors. Marlene was great! She made sure everything was on time and went off without a hitch. The morning of my wedding Marlene arrived at my home to make sure I was on task (and I wasn’t…lol). She completed some things that I hadn’t done but really wanted to include. After getting me back on schedule she went to the reception venue to make sure everything was on track and off to the church she went. If something went wrong my husband and I knew nothing about it. At the end of the night we didn’t have to worry about anything. Marlene made sure everything went where it was supposed to go. DRC and Marlene’s services were phenomenal! We will be using them for years to come. I would recommend DRC for any event that you may have. Thanks again for everything Marlene!

His Mrs.
    Terri Married on 04/12/2008
    Marlene with Dreams to Reality Consulting really knew her stuff. We gave her an idea and she took it from there. She planned and entire wedding within two months. We gave her our budget and she gave us everything we wanted and more. The company also catered the reception and a private dinner, and the pricing was within our budget. Everything was gorgeous. The food was very good. She decorated our private dinner with the table linen, chair covers and sashes, and did not charge an extra dime for them. We would use Marlene again.
    Tina Married on 01/19/2008
    If you are looking for a wedding planner Dreams To Reality Consulting is the company for you. They really know there stuff. I interview a couple of event planners, and when I interviewed DRC I knew they were the ones I wanted to help plan my wedding. I am glad that I choose them. I will recommend them to all my friends and family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sweet & Cool Ice Cream Socials Sweet & Cool Ice Cream Socials Wedding Caterers

Dreams to Reality Consulting is very reliable and professional. They do an exceptional job with planning your event from start to finish and their staff members deliver great customer service.

CayBri's CupCakery, LLC CayBri's CupCakery, LLC Wedding Cakes

I would highly recommend DTRC, LLC for everything. They are doing my sister's wedding soon. They are amazing and very professional.

Color Print Outlet Color Print Outlet Wedding Invitations

It was pleasure been working with Marlene's professional team. Marlene and her team are the perfect event planner to handle any kind of events. I love to recommend them to my clients who are looking for wedding and party planning!

4200 Parlimament Place, Suite 200 Lanham, 20706
301-792-0356

8:00am - 7:00pm
Location of (Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding