10 Reviews for The Beautique by Sapna, LLC

Hair (1)
Makeup (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
10 The Beautique by Sapna, LLC Reviews

I had Sapna for my hair/makeup for my cocktail party, wedding, and reception. Also used her other artists for my bridesmaids. Sapna's work is amazing, so many compliments for hair and makeup and the pictures look great! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Anita, 11/26/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Sapna’s services for my wedding ceremony and reception makeup and hair. She was very accommodating to my busy schedule when we were first planning to meet and set up a trial when I was able to be in town. We went over pictures via email and she was prepared to try the look I was aiming for. Because we had an early ceremony, Sapna showed up at the hotel well before the sun was up and got to work. She is super sweet and easy to talk to which made the several hours together go by quickly. When she returned in the afternoon as planned for my reception look, she was very understanding when I needed to go do something with my family which delayed starting. She still got me ready right on time and I absolutely loved both of my looks.

Profile Picture Nila, 7/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sapna did a beautiful job with our wedding party. She came to our hotel which was 45 minutes away from her company location. My mother, sister and my future mother-in-law were so happy with the hair and make-up. We received so many compliments regarding our hair and make-up and it withstood running around in the heat during an outdoor wedding to make it to the reception. She performed beautifully under a high pressure situation and the fact that we were running to a wedding site 35 minutes away. She is young, ambitious and wonderful and she takes her profession very seriously... she even studied the henna and decorative arts in India for a year, living by herself just so she could be well-versed in the latest fashion trends. Highly recommend her talents!

Profile Picture User4562465, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I actually met Sapna in 2014 when my sister hired her for hair and makeup for her wedding. She was amazing and I was impressed with her work, so I called her to see if she was available for my wedding, and she was! She was so nice and welcoming on the phone and I was really excited to work with her. She asked me what I was looking for as far and hair and make up goes, and also provided great suggestions! I hired her for 3 of my 4 events, and she did a spectacular job! I am not one to apply make up on a daily basis, so I told her that I wanted a natural look and she achieved that beautifully! She used great products and also recommended some that I can use on a daily basis when I am on the go and for work. She was very patient with me, especially with all the chaos around, and was very sweet and understanding. A few of my friends actually asked me for her contact information as they were impressed with her work and wanted to hire her services in the future for themselves and their families, and I was more than happy to provide them with it. I would definitely recommend her in the future! Thank you so much for everything :)

Profile Picture Shruti, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely amazing! Sapna did my bridal make up/hair for my traditional hindu, punjabi wedding. Her make up style is very natural/elegant type instead of the blochy/indian type. I did three different events including sangeet, wedding and reception. Sapna helped me create a completely different look for all three events while staying within my style. She is really nice and friendly which makes you feel so comfortable (stress-free) since you spend more time with your make up artist on your wedding day than anyone else. You can tell she has a passion for what she does and it shows wonderfully in all her work. In all my wedding pictures, the make up and hair looks so amazing and I am so thankful I found Sapna. I also had hair/make up done for my bridal party through Sapna's team who also did a great job. Both sapna and her team were always on time to all the events. Highly recommend her to all the brides!!!

Profile Picture Anuja, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sapna is THE BEST. I am very picky and Sapna was AMAZING - she made me look like a model! The great thing is that not only is she super-talented, she is so sweet and patient. I had trouble figuring out what I wanted to do for my reception so we went through a couple of trials of hair and makeup until I could decide. The whole time, she listened to me and created a look every time that I had asked for. I finally figured out what look I wanted and she was amazing. My pictures came out more beautiful then I could imagine because of her styling. I can't wait to use her again!

Profile Picture Toral, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Sapna was amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted and delivered.
She made me feel calm on my big day and my hair and makeup was beautiful. I had so many compliments...and most importantly, I felt like a princess!
She is a true artist with a fantastic personality.
I would recommend her for any event.
Total sweetheart!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sapna was an awesome find!

My wedding was on 7/6/14. Due to my schedule, we could not meet beforehand to discuss looks and ideas. That was no problem for Sapna. She called me to discuss my needs and I sent her pictures of the hair and makeup looks that I wanted. She was even able to match up hair accessories with just pictures that I sent via text of my wedding gown and jewelry.

The day of the wedding, she showed up and brought some help as well to get the bridal party ready. She was professional and very friendly. She didn't push me to choose anything that I didn't want, but she did have good suggestions. We went with a very neutral tone, and it was perfect.

Sapna has a lot of patience too! My wedding gown took almost 45 minutes to fit since it was so heavy! She patiently, but quickly, fitted the gown even though everyone was rushing her, and she did a fantastic job.

High recommendations for Sapna!

Profile Picture Sheetal, 7/6/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire

Sapna recently did my makeup for a wedding I attended. I expressed the neutral look I was going for, but was open to any suggestions. I also showed her my gown so she could use it as a color reference to match my makeup. She was very communicative, and explained each step of the process. She kept certain areas neutral and suggested a bold smokey eye since it was an evening wedding reception. I was very happy with the outcome! She gave me what I wanted, matched my make up perfectly with my gown, and added her personal magic touch! I definitely recommend her and will use her again!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sapna was very patient and flexible with her work. Its not eazy to deal with the bride, bridal party and mom's relatives all at once but she kept her cool. Love her makeup skills. Having her at the wedding was very helpful as she can tone the makeup high or low depending on everyones need.

Profile Picture Pushpa, 6/16/12, 1 Review