Haymarket, Haymarket, VA 20169 Map · Phone number

About Makeup & Hair by Brooke

Makeup & Hair by Brooke, is a professional hair and makeup company located in Haymarket, Virginia. Brooke Williams, the owner of this award-winning business, is both a makeup artist and hair stylist. She travels all over Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. providing brides and their attendants with gorgeous looks for their big day. Makeup & Hair by Brooke promises to create an individual look for each client, whether you want something soft and natural, or dramatic and glamorous.

Experience

Brooke Williams has been a part of the wedding industry for over 10 years. She’s worked with over 500 brides since the beginning of her career. She prides herself on her ability to communicate with you and your bridal party, and create the look of your dreams. Brooke offers both hair and makeup trials to ensure you're both on the same page before your wedding day.

This experienced hair and makeup artist is available to work with groups of up to 15 people. Since she will come to you for your special day, her travel fee is included with her prices. She offers consultations, and is fully licensed. Her services include:

• Blowouts

Deep pink lip
59e84f046d9e76bd 1398902974553 missl

80 Reviews for Makeup & Hair by Brooke

• User5635886 ·

Brooke was great! She did all of the make-up and hair for me and my wedding party (there were 7 bridesmaids in total). We met beforehand to try styles out and she was very helpful in planning things out. The day of the wedding she was super effective in making sure everyone's make-up and hair was done with plenty of time to spare. Someone changed their mind and wanted their make-up done last minute, and Brooke was super accommodating and flexible about it. Overall Brooke does a great job and is super professional!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful looks from a creative artist!

Brooke was great to work with, and was super flexible! She was super friendly, and helped me pick the perfect look for my wedding day. Unfortunately, the day ended up being much warmed than expected, so my hair did not cooperate, but luckily the style we picked was so versatile that my bridesmaids just pinned it back for me after we took pictures. I had a great trial session with Brooke, and was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out on my wedding day. My bridesmaids looked amazing, too! We were all impressed with how quickly and efficiently Brooke was able to do our hair and makeup, all on her own. Would definitely book another event with Brooke in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Millicent · Married on 06/22/2017

We don't have any regrets in getting Brooke as the one who fixed my hair (bride) and 3 of my bridesmaids. She did a great job during my trial and during my wedding day. My make up and hair stayed long enough then expected. Everyone compliments my make up when they saw our pictures and of course during our wedding day. You can easily communicate with her. I will recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/01/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Makeup & Hair by Brooke FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 160.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial

• Haymarket Haymarket, District of Columbia, 20169 See on map