Beautifully You. by Mia

Washington, Washington, DC 20019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Beautifully You. by Mia

Beautifully You. by Mia is a wedding makeup artist based in Washington, D.C. Owner and artist Mia offers on-site makeup services. She will enhance your natural beauty through her customer-focused service. She is a certified makeup artist, who was initially self-taught, and has completed various courses and apprenticeships to enhance her skills. Her work has been featured in magazines and e-magazines. Mia has worked as one of the contributing artists for the New York Summer Fashion Explosion. Previous clients praise Mia’s fabulous makeup, professionalism and competitive pricing.

Beautifully You. by Mia offers natural makeup and on-site makeup for your special day. A list of Mia's makeup services include:

• Contour makeup

5 Reviews for Beautifully You. by Mia

1 User photo

Beautifully You. by Mia 1

Denesia · Married on 06/24/2016

I used Mia for my wedding back in June of 2016. She was recommended to me due to being given a non-responsive artist at first. Mia was super professional, responsive and good at what she does. She made me look amazing on my wedding day. I used her services again for my husband's big birthday party. I will continue to use her services for future events.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

Awww, thank you so much! It has been a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy I was available and met your needs. See you soon!

Jessye · Married on 05/23/2015

Jamia made me feel so naturally beautiful on my wedding day. I received so many compliments from everyone and I looked flawless in my photos. I appreciate her taking the time to see what I was feeling for the look as I was a makeup newbie. Also my bridal party look fabulous! I would highly recommend her services you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Beautifully You. by Mia 2

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

Thank you, Jessye! It was truly a pleasure. Both you and your ladies were amazing and truly fun to work with. I'm happy to have been a part of your day!

Beautifully You. by Mia Pricing

Beautifully You. by Mia Price Rates

Beautifully You. by Mia FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Beautifully You. by Mia 1
    $20 or Free Mink Lash Upgrade
    Receive $20 off or a free strip mink lashes upgrade for the Day Of Bridal Application. *Not redeemable for cash. This discount only applies to the day of bridal application on signed contracts. Bridal trial is recommended. Mink lashes may be added to bridal trial for an additional cost. Discount is not offered on the trial. One discount per contract. Contract must be signed and deposit received no later than December 31, 2018. Good for wedding dates through 2019.

• Washington Washington, District of Columbia, DC 20019 See on map