Beautifully You. by Mia

Washington, Washington, DC 20019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Beautifully You. by Mia

Beautifully You. by Mia is based in Washington, DC with beauty teams providing on-site makeup and hair services. We look to enhance your natural beauty through customer-focused service. We have a team of certified makeup artists and stylists with work featured in magazines/e-magazines and have worked as contributing artists for various major fashion shows to include the New York Summer Fashion Explosion and DC Swim Week. Previous clients praise the fabulous servicing, professionalism, and competitive pricing we provide.

Beautifully You. by Mia offers on-site makeup and hair services for your special day and all of the events leading up to/and after your union begins. This includes:

• Natural makeup
  • High glamour makeup
  • Photography/special event makeup (engagement session, bridal showers, maternity sessions, etc.)
  • Hair styling, including extensions, custom wigs, natural hair, etc.
  • Hair and makeup trials

5 Reviews for Beautifully You. by Mia

1 User photo

Beautifully You. by Mia 1

Denesia · Married on 06/24/2016

I used Mia for my wedding back in June of 2016. She was recommended to me due to being given a non-responsive artist at first. Mia was super professional, responsive and good at what she does. She made me look amazing on my wedding day. I used her services again for my husband's big birthday party. I will continue to use her services for future events.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

Awww, thank you so much! It has been a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy I was available and met your needs. See you soon!

Jessye · Married on 05/23/2015

Jamia made me feel so naturally beautiful on my wedding day. I received so many compliments from everyone and I looked flawless in my photos. I appreciate her taking the time to see what I was feeling for the look as I was a makeup newbie. Also my bridal party look fabulous! I would highly recommend her services you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Beautifully You. by Mia 2

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

Thank you, Jessye! It was truly a pleasure. Both you and your ladies were amazing and truly fun to work with. I'm happy to have been a part of your day!

Beautifully You. by Mia Pricing

Beautifully You. by Mia Price Rates

Beautifully You. by Mia FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Washington Washington, District of Columbia, 20019 See on map