Washington, Washington, DC 20019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Beautifully You. by Mia

Beautifully You. by Mia is a professional hair and makeup service, based in Washington DC, that aims to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. Mia and her team of certified stylists and makeup artists are passionate about providing an exceptional beauty experience for every client. Not only can this beauty team assist with your big day, but all of the important milestones before and after - your engagement photos/party, bridal shower, and bachelorette party. Whether you're interested in a soft, natural look or full glam, Mia and her team are here to serve.

Beautifully You. by Mia is dedicated to creating your dream wedding look, based on your needs, specifications, and vision. A consultation and hair and makeup trials are offered to ensure that you are completely happy with your style before your special day. On the day of your wedding, Mia and her team will provide their professional services at your wedding location for your convenience. In addition to bridal beautification, they can also style your wedding party for a cohesive look. A selection of their services include:

• Traditional makeup
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Faux strip lashes
  • Natural and relaxed hair styling
  • Haircuts

Videos 1 Video

9 Reviews for Beautifully You. by Mia

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2021

Delightful, wonderful work!

Mia and her team are incredible. They did my hair and make up for the wedding day -- along with several family members -- and everyone simply loved them. Not only did they do a spectacular job making everyone look amazing, but they put everyone at ease by maintaining a relaxed and fun atmosphere while they worked. Mia and her team clearly love what they do and love working with each other. They were flexible when I asked at last minute to add another person to the schedule and they worked quickly -- we finished at least half an hour ahead of schedule. I would hire Mia again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You were a pleasure. Thanks for allowing us to play a part of your day. Hopefully we’ll see you again soon!
  • LaToya

Latoya A. · Married on 08/17/2019

A perfect face for a perfect occasion

Mia and her associate did a wonderful job getting me and my bridesmaids all dolled up for my wedding. When I saw my face I knew I wouldn't have to worry about any of my pictures because I felt and looked GORGEOUS. I never had to touch up throughout the entire ceremony or reception. And we all received so many compliments from my guests.
    Mia was professional and accommodating. I was able to coordinate my trial with my engagement shoot. And even my photographer was impressed on how well my face photographed and picked up natural light. I would use Beautifully You by Mia for every special occasion... hands down.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

Awww I am so happy to hear you were pleased. Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We're here wherever you need us.

Beautifully You. by Mia Pricing

Beautifully You. by Mia Price Rates

Beautifully You. by Mia FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 170
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
    Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Washington Washington, DC, 20019 See on map
    202-335-3079 (Phone number)
    Location of (Beautifully You. by Mia)