Beautifully You. by Mia Reviews

1 User photo

Beautifully You. by Mia 1
  • LaToya

Latoya Arnold · Married on 08/17/2019

A perfect face for a perfect occasion

Mia and her associate did a wonderful job getting me and my bridesmaids all dolled up for my wedding. When I saw my face I knew I wouldn't have to worry about any of my pictures because I felt and looked GORGEOUS. I never had to touch up throughout the entire ceremony or reception. And we all received so many compliments from my guests.
    Mia was professional and accommodating. I was able to coordinate my trial with my engagement shoot. And even my photographer was impressed on how well my face photographed and picked up natural light. I would use Beautifully You by Mia for every special occasion... hands down.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

Awww I am so happy to hear you were pleased. Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We're here wherever you need us.

Tierra Gilbert · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Make Up Artist

Mia is a great MUA. She is very professional and goes above and beyond to endure that you are pleased with her service. My bridesmaids and I were extremely beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

I’m so happy you were pleased! It was an absolute pleasure. You all were gorgeous canvases to start. Made my job easy.

Lynsi · Married on 10/13/2018

Accommodating and Extremely Professional

Mia was such a pleasure to work with from initial conversations to wedding day. She was super professional and beyond accommodating when day off shake ups happened.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Denesia · Married on 06/24/2016

I used Mia for my wedding back in June of 2016. She was recommended to me due to being given a non-responsive artist at first. Mia was super professional, responsive and good at what she does. She made me look amazing on my wedding day. I used her services again for my husband's big birthday party. I will continue to use her services for future events.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

Awww, thank you so much! It has been a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy I was available and met your needs. See you soon!

Jessye · Married on 05/23/2015

Jamia made me feel so naturally beautiful on my wedding day. I received so many compliments from everyone and I looked flawless in my photos. I appreciate her taking the time to see what I was feeling for the look as I was a makeup newbie. Also my bridal party look fabulous! I would highly recommend her services you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Beautifully You. by Mia 2

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

Thank you, Jessye! It was truly a pleasure. Both you and your ladies were amazing and truly fun to work with. I'm happy to have been a part of your day!

Cristina · Married on 10/19/2013

Mia always exhibits the utmost professionalism and will also be the bubbliest, friendliest person you will ever meet! She listened to and delivered the style of makeup that I wanted for my wedding (I do not normally wear any makeup, so my husband did not want me to look too different), and she made the entire process very simple for someone who doesn't "do" makeup. Mia was on time, early in fact, and her prices are very competitive. You will not be disappointed if you choose Mia as your makeup artist - she will make this part of your day worry-free!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • U

Uwa · Married on 10/29/2016

Mia was really amazing. I lived out of town and was unable to do a trial, but she was able to do a wonderful job on my day and I looked gorgeous :) She also left me an encouraging note and a nice package that came in handy at my reception. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a MUA

Sent on 11/14/2017

Beautifully You. by Mia's reply:

Thank you so much, Uwa. I truly thank you for trusting me and am happy I was able to meet your expectations. And I was so excited when you changed your mind and wanted color! I can't wait to see the pictures!