Washington, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About JSL Visions

JSL Visions is an on-site hair and makeup company for couples on their wedding day in the greater Washington, D.C. area. For convenience, they can travel directly to couples on their wedding day because couples shouldn’t have to worry about making a trip to the salon on their big day. This company’s team will also travel for destination weddings, as its founder, Judy Lopez, has worked all over the country.

Experience
Judy graduated from The Paul Mitchell Partner School, Hair Expressions and earned her license as a senior cosmetologist. She additionally went on to receive her certificate in event management at George Washington University. Having worked in the beauty industry for over 15, this stylist brings knowledge of hair styling, makeup artistry, and event planning from her rich background.

The beauty services offered by this stylist and her team include consultations before the wedding day, hair and makeup services, and group services. With multiple stylists on the team, couples will find on-site hair and makeup services for themselves and the wedding party. Couples can also get hair and makeup trials, to ensure they’ll love their look on their big day. The hair and makeup services offered by JSL Visions include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling

Other Services
This clever team also offers event planning services for couples seeking assistance with wedding planning. As a wedding planner, this company can offer services such as budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, guest list, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists. Couples can choose from full or partial planning services. JSL Visions can plan rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions for the following wedding types:

• Civil

JSL Visions 5
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Gabrielle Gomez · Married on 10/11/2019

Judy is unreal amazing!

My sister hired Judy to do her wedding this past October and I had the pleasure of being her MOH 💛 when I said everything was flawless, I mean it. Not once where we scattered, unknowing of what was going to happen next. Judy had it all under control, everything planned out, and ready to go. It was such an unbelievable experience and I hope you consider Judy for your special day, too! I know I will !! 😍

Sent on 11/07/2019

Hadija Hozza · Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding saver.... Truly the best!

I don't even know how to thank JSL Visions enough for all they did for us. Judy and the rest of the staff at JSL Visions truly are amazing at everything they do!! Judy was there from the beginning. All the times I had nothing to tell her on ideas, Judy knew exactly what to do. When I was not sure what the wedding was going to turn into, she had the VISION the whole time. Judy was SO patient and awesome throughout the whole planning process! She truly turned my wife's and I wedding into reality and more that what we expected. She truly is an asset and she is so much fun to work with! If you are looking for above and beyond, JSL Visions is the ONLY way to go. I would recommend them to anyone. They did a wonderful job decorating and setting everything up, I mean, EVERYTHING. At first when she said "don't worry about it, we got it", my thought was REALLY? I am not a planner and this is the only wedding I will have and I just want it perfect. And I took a leap of faith and trusted Judy and I was stress free. I do not regret making that decision. She truly did more than just impress with everything they did from before, during, and after the wedding. She truly is a gem! All of our guests kept talking about how great everything turned out and I kept saying was "JSL Visions" and pointing at her with the biggest smile. She truly turned our small budget into something magnificent. I don't regret anything she did. More like I cannot thank her for everything she did as she did more than we expected. The whole staff was so nice and made everything so fun! Omg, and the servers and bartenders they hired were awesome! I could keep going on and on because I can't say enough great things about the whole experience! I wish I could go back and do it all over again!! If you want everything about your special day to be perfect, use JSL Visions (Judy). They are nothing but THE BEST and want everything on your day to be perfect! Thank you Judy.

Sent on 11/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JSL Visions FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup