JSL Visions Reviews

128 | Washington, DC

128 Reviews for JSL Visions

Nicole · Getting married on 10/15/2022

Shawna Bemis

Shawna has been doing my hair as long as I’ve known her which has been for 20 years!! She is amazing at what she does! Would recommend her for any event!! 10/10

Sent on 11/18/2020

Susan L. · Getting married on 12/16/2021

Very happy with Shawna Bemis

Shawna has been doing my hair for a few years now. She’s gentle and very good at what she does. Always left being very satisfied with my color and cut.

• Lorrie

Lorrie C. · Getting married on 11/16/2021

Always love my color

Shawna has been coloring my hair for years now. She’s the only one I trust to put color in. She knows the exact color every time and it’s perfect. Is he’s super nice to talk to. I always have a blast when I she Shawna!

Shannon G. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

JSL Visions

Gabby is an experienced professional with hair and make-up. She is very friendly, and always helps me get the look I'm going for. She comes prepared and is always on time. Highly recommend!

Melanie D. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Shawna B is amazing!

Shawna is the best! She does amazing work and I’m always so happy with the outcome of my hair! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney M. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Shawna Bemis

Shawna is extremely talented doing hair! She’s done my hair many times and it’s amazing every time. I would definitely recommend her for your event.

Kevin D. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Nothing but the best!

Gabby is extremely talented at what she does. Everything ran smoothly that day and im thankful for JSL Visions services

Nate B. · Getting married on 06/25/2021

My fiancé is very excited

My fiancé searched for many people to do her hair & make up for our wedding. She had a trial for her hair & make up. She was very pleased & would recommend jsl visions to anyone ! They’re very professional, and good at what they do !

Christa · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Shawna is wonderful!

Shawna is absolutely amazing at what she does! She turns my visions into reality every time. Always so very kind and patient with me and always makes sure that I’m satisfied which is so thoughtful. I am a client for life!

• Monica

Monica · Getting married on 05/30/2021

There is a reason why this vendor has 5.0 star ratings

Thank you Judy for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day despite it not being plan A due to COVID.

My makeup/hair was indestructible and felt very nice on. Judy was awesome as I facetimed with friends and family while I was getting ready. She did an amazing job. All of my friends / family could not stop commenting on how nice my makeup / hair came out.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Stephanie H. · Married on 04/24/2021

Excellent!

Shawna did an amazing job! My hair was perfect & my make up was flawless! Highly recommend & cannot wait to use JSL Visions again!

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Cassandra

Cassandra B. · Married on 02/06/2021

Such a great experience!

Going into my trial, I had a pretty good idea of how I wanted my makeup but only knew I wanted my hair "up" because of my dress. Judy was super helpful with her suggestions and was really receptive to my preferences (changing the blush color, darker eyebrows, etc.). Absolutely LOVED that I didn't need to trek out to the suburbs to do a trial, and I found prices to be very reasonable.

Day-of, Shawna, Gabby, and Judy arrived on time and ran things so smoothly - truly a blessing to not have to worry about timing among everything else! Everything lasted through the day, even through outdoor pictures in an ice storm!!

Highly recommend JSL Visions for making me and my bridal party feel beautiful and pampered.

Sent on 03/01/2021

Jojo · Married on 11/22/2020

Compassionate

My husband has cancer and has lost most of his hair. After finishing my hair Gabby offered to take care of my husband, too. Showing compassion and care she took care of him, too. What an awesome young lady.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Megan H. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing experience

Gabby has been doing my hair forever and has never disappointed me!! Her work is amazing and always understands exactly what your looking for have recommended her to so many of my friends and will continue to do so!

Kim C. · Married on 11/20/2020

Always love my cut and color by Gabby

Gabby Donofrio has been doing my hair for several years. I always get a great cut which is difficult to find when you have thick curly hair like mine. And I love when she blows my hair out. It’s always so smooth and silky. Unlike other places that leave it a frizzy mess. Color is always great also

Sent on 11/20/2020

Sophie K. · Married on 11/19/2020

Gabby is the best!

Gabby has been doing my hair for years now and she always understands exactly what I want. She never fails to have a big smile on her face while staying professional. I highly recommend her!

Ellie K. · Married on 11/19/2020

Gabby Donofrio

Gabby is amazing at what she does! She’s very friendly and always gets me the look that I am going for. All around great service!

Nonna · Married on 11/17/2020

Shawna Bemis

Shawna is the best hair stylist I have ever met! She picks the right color for my skin tone and cuts my hair to complement my face shape. You can tell she loves what she does. She takes her time with you to make sure you’re happy and comfortable with the new you. Shawna is awesome! I would highly recommend her.

• MacKenzie

Mackenzie S. · Married on 11/16/2020

Gabby was amazing

Gabby is extremely friendly. Very personable. Felt extremely comfortable and taken care of. Clearly a natural at what she does.

Sarah L. · Married on 11/16/2020

Gabby is awesome!!!

Gabby has been doing my hair for a few years now and never disappoints. Being a former hairdresser myself I tend to be very critical, with gabby I tell her what I want and the end results are always met with satisfaction. Gabby always has a smile on her face and is a pleasure to deal with. I would absolutely recommend her!

Julianna S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing!!!!

Gabby did a beautiful job and was very sweet and professional. I highly recommend her for any events if you’re looking for a great experience 😊

• Lyss

Lyss B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Awesome, loved this experience!

Shawna was very professional and the hair and makeup was gorgeous! Would definitely recommend her and this vendor for weddings!

Cindy F. · Married on 11/05/2020

Gabby is awesome!!

I’ve heard so many wonderful things about Gabby and decided to set up an appointment with her to have my hair and makeup done. She arrived at my home earlier then scheduled and was very personable. She is so talented with her skills. My hair turned out just how I wanted and my makeup was flawless. She made me feel beautiful!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!!

Jessica S. · Married on 10/24/2020

Bridal party

Shawna made our bridal party the most gorgeous party ever! She was made our Pinterest hair and makeup dreams come true. I would highly recommend!

Sierra R. · Married on 10/24/2020

Anniversary wedding photos

I love gabby so much love talking to her always friendly and always flexible and she made my hair beautiful for my amazing photo for my anniversary. And also does my hair once a year too can always trust her to do a great job and I don’t trust a lot of people with my hair then my girl gabby. Ever reasonable. I recommend people to use them!