JSL Visions Reviews

JSL Visions 6
JSL Visions 7
  • Bri

Bri · Getting married on 10/11/2019

JSL Visions, understood my vision and brought it to life on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her to ALL my friends and family and whomever needs that special look for that special day <3

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • Riho

Riho · Married on 07/06/2019

Judy is the best!

I had Judy as my hair & makeup artist, and she was amazing!
    I don't usually wear full-on makeup and I have heavy monolids, so I was afraid how the makeup will look on me. However, Judy carefully listened to my concerns & wants, and gave me a glam look that exceeded my expectation!
    She was also great at doing the hair, as she showed couple of different options based on my Pinterest photos and made adjustments depending on my preference. And the hair stayed on perfectly even after dancing all night!
    Judy is very kind, funny, and friendly, and I LOVED her hair & makeup SO MUCH!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    JSL Visions 13
    JSL Visions 14
    JSL Visions 15

Jill R · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding day hair

Judy did an absolutely wonderful job with everyone’s hair on my wedding day. She was very easy to get in contact with and booking was very easy as well. She handles two squirmy flower girls with ease and did a beautiful job with my hair and my MOH. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 06/28/2019

Judy is amazing

Judy and Veronika did the hair and makeup for my wedding. They exceeded my expectations for the looks they gave us. They were fun and laid back. They listened carefully to what my vision was and was able to recreate it effortlessly. They are so cool that it felt like they were part of my family. I loved having them as a part of my wedding. Book JSL, you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    JSL Visions 16

Leanne Farrell · Married on 06/22/2019

great value and impeccable services!

Judy was absolutely fantastic and I would strongly recommend her! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day, and also delivered her top-notch services for a fantastic price.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Michael Sessarego · Married on 05/11/2019

Company parties

Judy is very professional, understands what we are looking for and very thorough with the information that we needed to make our decisions on our company party. I highly recommend Judy if you ever need planning for celebrations. She is absolutely the best!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

Simply Amazing!

I am truly not even sure where to start with this review! I cannot express just how amazing Judy (J.Lo) is! We had an instant connection from our first phone conversation! Judy started out being the day of coordinator and ended up doing my hair and make up as well. She executed our day to perfection, was always cool, calm, and collected, and made every effort to make sure our day/weekend was the best it could be! My hair and make up, I just can't even explain how BEAUTIFUL she made me feel, like a princess, and you can tell she cares! She is pure perfection in every way shape and form. We were truly fortunate and blessed to find Judy and have her help us execute our fairy tale wedding. We will never forget her and I hope we have many more adventures with her in the future! Thank you Judy! We couldn't tell you just how thankful we are for you! And thanks for dealing with our crazy :)

Sent on 05/08/2019
    JSL Visions 17
    JSL Visions 18
    JSL Visions 19

Jessica Sykes · Married on 04/06/2019

Great hair & makeup team

JSL Visions helped me execute my hair and makeup vision on my wedding day. From initial contact, Judy was friendly and responsive. At the trial, she made me feel comfortable and confident with my hair/makeup choices, and I was not disappointed on the wedding day. My hair and makeup stayed perfectly throughout the entire night. Judy and her team were efficient and got through all my bridesmaids ahead of schedule, while still creating a uniform vision and look. I recommend JSL Visions for your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Vineetha · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful Hair!

Judy is the best hairstylist that I've worked with, and the fact that she does wedding planning on the side, made the day even better because she understood the stressful nature of the day and was such a calm presence on the day of. I showed her pictures of how I wanted my hair to look for the ceremony and reception, and she accomplished such beautiful different looks that were exactly what I wanted. And, she was available during the photo sessions to do touch-ups, which was so helpful because the day was super windy. Judy was so great to work with, and so easy to communicate with. Would highly recommend her and would love to have her do my hair in the future!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful style for amazing price

Judy was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding. I had never felt more beautiful as I did after her handiwork, and our bridal party (including our mothers) looked gorgeous. I recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful, classic style!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Nicolette · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely wonderful - she made me look beautiful but still myself!

Judy was such a pleasure to work with, and an extremely experienced professional. She was very flexible to help me figure out what I wanted to do for my hair and makeup, and was able to add an assistant to help with my MOHs makeup and MILs hair! She was such a relaxing and calming presence the morning of my wedding, and I couldn’t have been happier with how I looked! Her prices were also very reasonable especially for this area. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Q

Quianna · Married on 09/29/2018

Judy is awesome! She was so accommodating and understanding. I looked and felt beautiful. Thank you so much for making my wedding day special.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    JSL Visions 20
    JSL Visions 21

Carolyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Loved how I looked!

Judy was the perfect choice for my wedding hair and makeup. She helped me find the most flattering "enhanced natural" look during the trial and showed me several different hairstyles so I could see some options. On the day of, she and her assistant were perfectly on time, lovely to chat with and worked so efficiently to get everyone ready. She listened to my preferences to make some adjustments after the trial -- and I have never felt more beautiful thanks to her stellar work.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Veronika · Married on 07/21/2018

Judy went above and beyond for my wedding. She was amazing and her team Gabby and Fatima were awesome too.
    Best seevice and the wedding went off without a hitch. Btw it rained the whole day and nothing skipped a beat. Judy thought of everything. Best day ever!!!

Emilia · Married on 06/16/2018

Judy and her team were wonderful to work with! She was very responsive and flexible when scheduling my trial which was very much appreciated as I live in NC and was very limited in when I could be in DC. She was also able to suggest a timeline that would work with the rest of our schedule for the day.
    Fatima did my hair and makeup trial and was so easy to communicate with and was able to give suggestions on makeup when I wasn't sure what I wanted. Fatima was very receptive to feedback about the few things that I wanted to change.
    Fatima and Gabby came to our hotel room on the wedding day and I don't have enough good things to say. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful. Gabby somehow got everyone's hair to hold all night and Fatima did a beautiful job on the makeup. They were also fun people to hang out with all morning. I would highly recommend JSL Visions!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Cara · Married on 05/26/2018

Judy and her team are amazing! I had a large group of bridesmaids and myself, all needing a mix or hair, makeup, or both. Judy and her team were so accommodating to everyone and were set up and ready for us early on the big day. Would totally recommend!!

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

We had Judy do hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids as well as hair for the flower girl. She was so easy and fun to work with! She really knows her stuff and came prepared with tons of primers, and colors to suit each of our skin tones. I had a specific idea of a hair style with minimal photo examples and she nailed it during our trial. She was great with my feedback at the trial. My hair and makeup lasted all day (including my false lashes, which she ordered specifically because I requested a particular shape). She did her work on time and was definitely one of the easiest vendors to work with. Plus, she's one of the best values in Northern Virginia. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    JSL Visions 22
    JSL Visions 23
    JSL Visions 24

Hannah Terefe · Married on 05/26/2018

Luxurious Graduation Party Planner and DOC

Judy helped my family and I plan an absolutely gorgeous, fun, and unique graduation party for my youngest daughter. Judy was proactive throughout the entire process and creatively designed the decor, seating arrangements, entertainment and catering. The party hosted approximately 150 people and the venue was in Washington DC. Judy coordinated with the staff at the venue to ensure everything would be perfect on the day of and actually found out the venue didn’t have enough seats (although they said they did). She saved us from what would be a stressful and embarrassing glitch in events. I couldn’t be happier with her and jazz elevations and definitely would book with her again.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

Judy and her team were amazing, from my first email to the final spritz of hair spray. She took time during my trial to find the perfect look, particularly since I didn't have a clue about what make-up I wanted. She didn't even mind when my cat decided her tools were toys. She was professional, listened to my ideas and feedback, and on the wedding day Judy and Fatima were prompt, efficient and easy to chat and laugh with. My Best Women, mother and mother in law loved their hair and make-up and I felt like a million bucks. Even better, my face and hair held up all night long. I'd recommend Judy and JSL Visions in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    JSL Visions 25
    JSL Visions 26
    JSL Visions 27
    JSL Visions 28
    JSL Visions 29

Suzanne · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so happy that I decided to use Judy for my hair and makeup. She was brilliant and very patient in helping me decide on how I wanted to look that day - and the results were better than I could have hoped for! I felt stunning and beautiful but still myself. She has year of experience, continued enthusiasm for weddings, and wonderfully positive energy all of which make such a difference when you are getting ready for your big moment. I would recommend her whole-heartedly.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Helen · Married on 04/21/2018

Judy was fantastic from the get go - super responsive and professional and lovely to work with! As an out of town bride, she was very accommodating for my schedule and even came to my house on Thanksgiving morning for my trial which was extremely appreciated - helped cut back on some of the stress planning a wedding out of town! I showed her a variety of Pinterest photos and she was able to totally execute EXACTLY what I wanted - which is saying b/c I am such a perfectionist and obsess over details :) She never pushed any extra costs, and instead just gave me great advice on my 100 questions instead. Not only was my hair and make up perfect on the day off, all my bridesmaids kept saying how Judy and Fatima did such an excellent job on them too - so many hair/make up artists I have used in the past for other weddings - they will put too much make up on, or my hair will fall out. None of that happened with Judy and Fatima - I can't recommend them enough. Thank you!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Meghan · Married on 11/18/2017

Judy is amazing. Do not hesitate to hire her! We hired her as a day-of coordinator for our wedding but due to issues with our reception venue, she ended doing much more than day-of coordination the last month before our wedding. She never complained about that and jumped in with planning as needed. She always had a great attitude! Her and her team visited the venues multiple times (with and without me) and were present at the rehearsal at the church the night before the wedding as well as Judy being with me the entire wedding day - from the morning at the bridal suite at the hotel until my husband and I left the reception that night. While she was with me, her team was taking care of making sure the reception venue was being set up and decorated correctly.
    I know of a couple things on the day of the wedding that she fixed - including personally serving the groom and me dinner when she realized that the reception venue started serving guests first - and I have no doubt that there were other things I will never know about! My husband and I always knew where Judy and her team were during the wedding day and that was really comforting to us. Judy is a true professional and our wedding day would not have been the same without her. My only regret is that I didn't hire Judy and her team as partial planners right from the beginning, but my maid-of-honor is getting married next summer and she learned from my mistakes and has gone ahead and hired JSL Visions as partial planners because she was also so impressed with Judy. :)

Sent on 12/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Judy is AMAZING! She and her team are so talented. Everyone looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I highly recommend JSL Visions. You will not be disappointed. Her work is just beautiful and natural and she is so patient and friendly. I felt so comfortable with her.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kathy · Married on 10/22/2017

Judy was absolutely great! As someone who never gets their make up done I was definitely anxious in my search for a make up artist. During the hair and make up trial Judy made awesome suggestions and made sure she tried everything until I was sure of what I wanted. She was responsive since day one and made sure to answer all my questions and concerns. She's able to travel to your home and venue but I only needed her at my home which worked out perfectly. On the day of the wedding she was on time and ready to go with her sister to help. She did make up and hair for my mother and my aunt and they loved it. It is safe to say I loved my look and received many compliments all night. She knew how to give me the bridal look without going to far. I can definitely say I was beyond pleased with her services and of course prices.