165 Reviews for -StyleMeBar-

Tattoo Coverage (2)
Hair Coloring (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
158 -StyleMeBar- Reviews

I have had the pleasure of knowing Tracey and Amanda for several years. Their passion for their work and clients is both infectious and inspiring - it’s like hanging out with your two best girlfriends. So, when my fiancé and I booked our engagement photos and the photographer stated a 6:45am start time, I nearly fell over. My immediate thought is "who is willing to wake up that early to do my hair and makeup?!" I reached out StyleMeBar on a wing and a prayer hoping they might be able to accommodate. Lucky for me, they came to the rescue! Tracey rolled in to our hotel with her bag of tricks at 5:00am and was able to magically transform me from “sleepy Sara” to red carpet ready! It was pure perfection! I was elated at how well my hair and makeup tied in with the two looks for our photo shoot. Can’t say enough about this team except - LOVE! Y’all are the best!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Tracey and Aubrey did the hair and makeup for me, my two bridesmaids and two moms and they were amazing. Of all my vendors, they may have been the most responsive - immediately answering emails/texts/phone calls within a hour or less. I asked for a loose romantic style with lots of curls everywhere, a big braid in the middle and a hair vine winding through it all and Aubrey nailed it! I got so many compliments on it. And despite it not being a rigid updo, it stayed put all night and so did my makeup so yes, it can be done! I was a hot sweaty mess from dancing at the reception and, yet, not a strand was out of place and my makeup stayed pristine until I went back to the suite at 3 am. My bridal party's hair and makeup also looked amazing and lasted until the very end of the night and I think one of my bridesmaids got a great idea of what she wants to do for her own wedding. Of all vendors, the hair and makeup artists are the ones you spend most time with from the trial to the morning of the wedding so it's important to note how pleasant, professional and chill Tracey and Aubrey were. The most common complaint I hear about other people's weddings is that hair/makeup ran long and everything got delayed or that the hair/makeup fell flat. Tracey and Aubrey showed up on time and were very efficient and we had a lot of fun getting ready with them. My bridesmaids and I even had time to have lunch, drink wine and take silly pictures while everything was going on. They are not cheap but worth every penny given that it was over 90 degrees outside, there were gnats everywhere outside the church during pictures and the ballroom got really hot and we all still looked perfect while heading to the after-party. Bride's hair+makeup is $450 including tip and false lashes and bridesmaids/moms' hair + makeup is $185 + $20 for false lashes + tip and Tracey was very professional about collecting the payment and tip on the morning of and made the process very easy and not awkward. Thanks!!

Profile Picture Ashika, 7/14/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Aubrey and Alma were amazing. Aubrey did my bridal hair, and it couldnt of been anymore perfect! They did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I am a bride getting married in June and before finding Tracey and Amanda at Style Me Bar I had a makeup trial elsewhere that left me incredibly disappointed.
Previous Trial Elsewhere: I was told it wouldn't be a full trial meaning that they don't do everything they would day of (they use less hair and makeup products at the trial). I showed inspo photos of hair and makeup and asked for a champagne and pink smokey eye. What I was given was a VERY heavy and dark eye with browns and nudes. Also, I wound up using my own blush and lipgloss that I had in my makeup bag. For my hair, I wanted long soft curls with volume on top and what I got was flat hair with curly ends. I had spent hundreds of dollars on a trial that wasn't at all what I wanted. After some tears and frustration I took back to wedding wire to find someone new and that's when I found Tracey!
Style Me Bar: I fell in love with Tracey immediately! She assured me that their trials are FULL trials and a true example of what to expect day of. Due to my schedule, I wouldn't be able to have a trial anytime soon but was so impressed with Tracey's confidence, experience and overall vibe that I actually booked SMB for hair and makeup for myself, my bridal party and the moms without having a trial first. That was huge because I'm a control freak and not one to take chances but Tracey made me feel so comfortable and like such a priority from the start that I couldn't pass her and Amanda up. Well I just had my trial with Tracey and Amanda and not only were they fun to work with but they totally nailed the look I wanted for myself and my bridal party! The look they gave me was a fresh, naturally glam and beautiful version of myself! My bridesmaids loved the photos I sent them of my final look that they were showing it off to their friends and family. Not only am I relieved, but SO excited to work with them!
Save yourself time, money, and frustration and book Style Me Bar from the start! You'll be so thankful you did!

Profile Picture Carissa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

These girls are the best! Tracey and Amanda were super nice, accommodating, understanding, and fun! I'd had a couple bad experiences while searching for a make-up professional for my wedding prior to booking StyleMeBar. When I told Tracey about this, she really went the extra mile to work with me and make me feel more comfortable and confident in their skills. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup for my wedding day! Tracey and Amanda were more than happy to make any adjustments I requested, and they made great suggestions to help me achieve the look I really wanted. I could not recommend them more highly!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/1/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

If you are reading this review, stop your search for an amazing hair and makeup vendor! Cross your fingers StylemeBar is available for your special day, you will find no better! We had the pleasure of having Tracey and Amanda as our artists. They treated each of the wedding party, as well as the mother's with complete and individual attention as to the look they wanted. Trust all the amazing reviews, and reach out to them, it will be one of your best choices for your special day! Thank you Tracey and Amanda!!! :D

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not have been happier with the service from Vanessa and Alma! I had a very unorthodox request for a stylist: I had 5 groomswomen and no bride to service! After being turned down by 4 other vendors I reached out to my social network for help when I was sent here. The crew at StyleMeBar walked me through everything I needed to know and had me a contract in under 48 hours.

The day of we had a bit of trouble getting into the place where we were getting ready, but the stylists were patient and once we were in they got to work. Every single one of my groomswomen looked incredible and were in LOVE with their looks! Their hair and makeup was ON FREAKING POINT and held up ALL NIGHT! If I were to do it all over again it wouldn't even be a question, I'd call StyleMeBar first. They made helped make my wedding freaking incredible.

Profile Picture Timothy, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We had our initial phone call with Tracy who is such a sweetheart and she booked us for wedding hair and makeup with Alma. Alma did such an incredible job! Her level of detail and expertise with hair and makeup is unmatched! Alma was so cool, calm, and collected during the entire day and it honestly kept me calm during such a crazy and hectic time. We opted for her to put in fake eyelashes and hair extensions and she did a wonderful job. The makeup stayed on the entire night, even through many tears during the ceremony. Thank you StyleMeBar for connecting us with Alma. We will definitely be in touch with her for many more events to come!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/7/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Don't hesitate! StyleMeBar is a *top* wedding service provider which lives up to their excellent reputation. Tracey and Aubrey added style, fun and confidence to my wedding day--surpassing the high expectations I had from my fun trial run with them the week before. StyleMeBar is professional yet accessible. They are amazingly skilled at getting to know their clients and providing a look that is in line with what you want. Having their stylists in the bridal suite for the hours before our wedding was the perfect distraction/activity--not to mention that my best women and I looked better than ever. I can't tell you how much positive feedback I got about my look. The word "stunning" came up a lot. Thank you, StyleMeBar, for being the icing on my wedding cake of bridal dreams!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

StyleMeBar was incredibly professional and accommodating. My stylist, Tracey, was also amazing! I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. She listened carefully to what my preferences were and made me look exactly the way I had hoped on the big day! She was so much fun to get ready with. I highly recommend the company, and Tracey in particular

Profile Picture Tina, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I usually do my own makeup and hair because I want things perfect. I booked with StyleMeBar for my headshots and they are seriously the only team I would want to do my makeup and hair. They were super professional yet so fun and made me feel extra special. Hands down best team in the Washington DC area. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User7494705, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They are the best! I am so happy with the results and they listen to what you want/need while giving professional opinion! When we get married, I am using them!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tracey and Amanda are AWESOME. Not only did they make the getting ready experience the morning of my wedding feel relaxed and stress-free, but they did it with humor, personality and professionalism. They did my hair and makeup as well as my mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and maid of honor. Everyone was thrilled with how they looked, stunning and natural, and their products and brushes were all clean and immaculate. From the minute I met Tracey and Amanda for my trial, I knew I was in great hands. The day of my wedding we altered the look slightly from what we had done at the trial, and I thought it was perfect. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot praise these ladies, Tracey and Amanda enough!!!! They set "the bar" on the services they provided. Last weekend my daughter got married and they were incredible making us all beautiful for the experience. They were so professional, yet extremely personal at the same time. As the mother of the bride, they saved the day for me when I was having a major wardrobe issue. They went above and beyond the call of duty to help me and literally saved the night for me! Clearly, these are the ladies to make the wedding day fun and and for all involved to look beautiful! Read this and look no further.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved StyleMeBar! They provided a terrific job in providing both hair and makeup services for me, my mom, mother-in-law, aunt, and best friend. Everyone loved the results, without exception. Our stylists were also truly pleasant and a joy to be around for the few hours ahead of the wedding. The booking process was also seamless--couldn't be easier. I recommend StyleMeBar completely!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Fake Lashes

Tracey and Amanda were professional and it showed in all that they did. Some of the girls had specific ideas and Tracey and Amanda achieved those goals. Some weren't sure about hairstyle and makeup and Tracey and Amanda knew exactly what to do. No one felt rushed and everyone was made to feel special. When the bride ( my daughter in law) needed help steaming her gown, Amanda graciously jumped in to help as if that's what she was there for! I can't imagine any two doing a better job... they are both top shelf!

Profile Picture Roberta, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow! Tracey was amazing. She was a total pro! From helping me figure out my hair style and keeping me looking like me. From the initial phone call and emails, she was responsive, helpful and professional. No question was too silly (I'm a wash n go type, so getting made up was totally new to me.) She was patient and also taught shared some of her vast knowledge. She was also so sweet with my mother who is elderly and has health issues. Tracey very kindly made up my mom and made her feel special. It was an investment, but well worth it for my special day!

Profile Picture Malissa, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

StyleMeBar I can confidently say is now part of my family. Tracey and Amanda did hair and make-up for my sister's wedding 2 years ago, so when I got engaged I knew exactly who I wanted with me the day of my wedding. They are amazing inside and out, and brought so much fun to the room that all my "day of nerves" went right out the window.

My bridal suite was on site, so having Tracey and Amanda travel to my room for convenience made the day go so smoothly. They did my hair and make up, two mothers, and 7 bridesmaids. No one was rushed, and everyone was beyond thrilled with how they looked. One of my bridesmaids has already booked them for her wedding, and I will forever recommend them to future friends and family. I am forever grateful with StyleMeBar, and will be a forever client!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Tracy and Joe Garcia are the awesome owners of Style Me Bar. I contracted their company to provide hair styling service for my son's fiance and her bridal party. The Garcia's explained their services thoroughly and promptly emailed me the contract. I called Joe the day of the wedding to request the stylist come an hour early. Joe contacted the stylist and this was arranged. The mistake was on my part since I didn't realize when my future daughter-in-law had the photographer coming.
The stylist was amazing!! All 45 women were very happy with their hair styles
I highly recommend Style Me Bar!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Style me bar was wonderful on my wedding day! Aubrey and Tonja made it to the venue on time (Tonja was even early!) and they were ready to go! Aubrey did hair and was absolutely wonderful. My bridesmaids would not stop raving about their hair and they really did look amazing (not to mention everyone's hair stayed in the whole night even through the dancing!!). Tonja did a wonderful job with the make up as well. She started off a little slow so I was getting nervous that she wouldn't finish in time, but she cranked through and made everyone look beyond beautiful. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup! Would definitely recommend style me bar to another bride. Tracey was extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the process.

Profile Picture Paula, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

We used StyleMeBar for my daughter's wedding. They did the hair and make-up for the entire bridal party including the mothers (9 ladies). It was so effortless having them come to us the morning of the wedding. They brought everything with them and were set up in no time. Tracey and Amanda were amazing!! Not only was the hair and make-up flawless but they were a blast to get ready with. They worked so well with the girls which each had their own style but still ensured the group looked good together. Highly recommend StyleMeBar!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

I had a fabulous time with Tracey and Amanda! They were super easy to book for a trial and for the big day via their website and did a fabulous job on both occasions. They executed exactly what I wanted while providing stellar recommendations, and made both myself and my girls look like goddesses. We had so much fun getting ready with them and I can't wait to find an excuse to hire them again!

Profile Picture Georgina, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Tracey and her team were great for my wedding this past weekend. I received numerous compliments on both my hair and makeup the day of and also from pictures that people have seen. They were easy to work with beforehand and also had a blast with them the day of the wedding! I highly recommend them for hair & make up and were totally worth it.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Tracey and Amanda were fantastic. Myself, my mother and all my bridesmaids look gorgeous. Not only do these 2 provide top notch makeup and hair services they are 2 of the sweetest and funnest women! I cannot imagine anyone else doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt like a superstar thanks to StyleMeBar!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling