Studio B Event Services, LLC Reviews

13 | Huntingtown, MD

13 Reviews for Studio B Event Services, LLC

• Talika

Talika · Married on 10/09/2011

Studio B is a one of a kind studio. The owner and creative style of Gina B has a very unique gift and a very different talent that will go far. Her vision is what makes the customization of each idea set higher above the rest. If you truly want to make a serious and unforgettable impression on your guests and
    have their mouth drop, then you need to let Studio B plan your event and that customized touch that no other company dare to duplicate.

I have developed a long lasting relationship with the owner Regina Bundy. She has been an angel sent from above to plan our wonderful life lasting day. I always knew I could count on her to be there and put my visions alive. She has done my baby shower, my son's first birthday party, my bridal shower, my wedding and the list continues. As long as she is in business I will always have a personal event planner. If she stops I don't know what I will do. But I do not want to think about that. I see Studio B being a lifetime service to all for any event big or small. Use them they are the best there is....Where is the love button on this website??

Sent on 05/17/2012

Studio B Event Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You and Demetrius were/are an absolute pleasure to work with! We are ecstatic your wedding day was everything you envisioned...that means we did our job! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day...it was truly a pleasure and we look forward to working with you on future events! Blessings to you both!

Jonese · Married on 09/20/2011

Studio B services was very professional and organized in the planning of my daughters first birthday. Since this is my only daughter, I wanted to do a really cute girlie party. I selected a tutu themed party and Studio B made my vision come to life. They put pink tutu's on the balloons and decorated the house in a tutu theme. It was too cute. My guests couldn't stop raving about how cute the decorations and the tutu themed invitations were. Instead of goody bags, (everyone does that), we handed out over the top pink lollipops. It was the perfect girly touch. As always, I was extremely pleased. Can't wait until next year, Studio B.

ROBYN · Married on 09/03/2011

STUDIO B EVENT SERVICES IS AWESOME. THEY MADE MY WEDDING COME TRUE. WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!!

Nolisa · Married on 09/06/2010

If you are getting married and would like help planning your big day. I highly recommend Regina Bundy. Regina
    was amazing! I was very pleased with her ideas and the quality of service provided for the creation of my Save- the -Date, Church Programs, Favors tags and Table settings. She made me feel at ease and was so professional, caring, and on top of the details. She is an expert in the wedding field and She will ensure that the vision of your wedding is seen through (while keeping within your budget). I am so grateful for having crossed paths with Regina.

• Q

Quianna · Married on 01/30/2010

I was very pleased with the services that I received from Studio B Event Services. They paid great attention to detail. They have an unusual ability to notice what others overlook. I look forward to hiring Studio B Event Services again in the very near future and their work makes you want to plan more events.

Thanks Studio B.

Destiny · Married on 04/11/2009

I co-hosted a bridal shower for my cousin Melanie and used Studio B for invitations, favors, decorations and small rental items (umbrella, card holders & vases). The custom invitations and favors were a big hit amonst the guests. Studio B kept everything along the brides whimsy floral theme. The services were not over priced and I was very pleased with the quality of products. I will certainly utilize Studio B again.

T. · Married on 03/15/2009

Studio B staff are excellent planners with a courteous, professional, and please-the-bride/customer approach. Great ideas and recommendations were provided and my event was planned appropriately. The invitations were extravagant, the catering was excellent and my guest were treated with such high regard! I sincerely recommend Studio B Event Services to coordinate any event, whether it's a wedding, reception, birthday party, etc., they can surely handle it! Thanks Studio B, I'll be calling you again soon!

~~Signed (a completely satisfied customer)

d · event on: 01/07/2012

I was VERY impressed with the services provided by Studio B. I had a vision for my celebration and the owner Regina provided the professional guidance and knowledge to make it reality. My party was everything I had imagine thanks to Studio B. She listen to my ideas and my vision and always provided her professional feedback. She provided me great ideas and suggestions I didnt think about. She was very responsive, arrived at the venue early and my party started on time as planned. A true professional. I would highly recommend her services. She did a superb job and the cost was very reasonbale. I was able to have a stress free day because my event was in good hands. She also provided event services for my niece wedding in Oct. 2011. I was very impressed and hired her to do my event. 5 star plus service....

MaritaPilar · event on: 06/23/2012

everything was exactly what i wanted and executed with the precision i required. i was very pleased.

Deborah · event on: 09/16/2012

Studio B coordinated my daughter’s 25th birthday party, and they did a superb job. Regina Bundy was a delight to work with. She’s a co-worker, and she brought her wit, charm and professionalism to this event as well. I shared with Regina during the planning phase of our event that I was amazed at her God given talent, expertise and knowledge of this market. My daughter’s birthday was at a time when my work was extremely stressful and required my undivided attention. Hiring Studio B was the best decision ever because I was able to focus on my job, while Regina planned the party. Her ideas were fresh, her services were impeccable, and because of her love for what she does,it was simply awesome!!! She helped relieve the stress of planning an event and was very thorough in remembering even the smallest details. I highly recommend Studio B to coordinate the next special event in your life. Thanks Studio B for a job well done!!!

Alison · Married on 02/27/2010

Thank you so much, my family and friends could not stop talking about my invitations. I would definitely recommend and use your services again.

tiana · Married on 11/28/2009

My custom invitations and menu cards, were well beyond what i had envisioned, the team at studio b were there for my every need and want, i hate to admit it, i was a complete bridezilla, but you guys handled things very professional, and i cant wait for the invitations for my brothers graduation from University of Maryland in May 2010

Hena · event on: 11/23/2012

Works professionally and easy to work with.. Accommodating with my needs!