Kennedy Events and Design Reviews

9 | Silver Spring, MD

9 Reviews for Kennedy Events and Design

• O

Karen · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so glad that we hired Laura as our month of coordinator. She was extremely patient with all of my questions and was always extremely professional. She handled our timeline and all communications with the rest of our vendors in the final month leading up to our wedding. She set up all of my decorations exactly as how I had pictured them. Everything was absolutely perfect! I cannot imagine how stressed out I would have been had we not had Laura to do all of this work for us...she was worth every cent! I HIGHLY recommend her services!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Absolutely loved working with Laura!! She is the best- organized, calm, hardworking, talented, and so sweet! She coordinated and communicated with all of our vendors, handled our timeline, solved issues that popped up, kept us sane, handled set up and breakdown and so much more. So grateful to have had her as part of our team. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

When I first started planning my wedding I was not convinced that I needed a day-of wedding planner. I am very organized and wanted to have control and oversight of the timeline and all wedding decisions. The one thing I thought could be useful was to have someone looking out for my best interest and execute the 'plan' on wedding day! So I called Laura.

After my first meeting with Laura I was convinced she could do just that! She worked with me to customize a package that I was comfortable with... giving me as much involvement as I wanted and paying for the services that I found value in.

Laura was worth every penny!! She went above and beyond to make sure the day went smoothly. The day before my wedding when I was at my rehearsal dinner Laura worked to resolve a small issue with my vendors --it put me at ease knowing I had her and I could enjoy my wedding rehearsal.

I would highly recommend Laura to any bride!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Katie · Married on 05/21/2016

I hired Laura for my day-of wedding coordination and from day one she was a HUGE help. I had a pretty large wedding with over 200 guests and she did an amazing job of handling and organizing everything. As hectic as the week before the wedding is, we had a lot of problems arise and Laura was on every single one of them. She left me feeling calm in a time that otherwise would have broke me down. My wedding turned out to be better than I could have ever imagined and this was in no small part due to Laura's contribution!

We actually got to eat, talk to all of our wedding guests and enjoy the entire night, not feeling like we missed out on anything because of this girl!! I CANNOT recommend working with Kennedy Events and Design enough...they are simply put, the best!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

Laura Kennedy is amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect! She was available, responsive, and completely on top of things throughout the wedding planning process and she made sure she understood exactly what we wanted. She handled every hiccup flawlessly and worked with our vendors to make sure everything was there and set up on time and everyone got paid. Our wedding was incredible and she made sure that we didn't have to do anything but enjoy the day. I truly don't know what we would have done without her.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Elyse · Married on 05/24/2015

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Laura planned my wedding from start to finish and the wedding was gorgeous, elegant, AND within budget! I would give her more stars if I could.

She was very respectful of our budget and worked hard to stay within it - she even sent counter proposals to vendors that came in higher than expected!

Laura walked me through everything from choosing a color palette to choosing a venue, vendors, and all of the special touches. She genuinely cared about making our wedding day everything we had imagined and totally stress free. All of my bridesmaids kept commenting on how calm I was on the wedding day, and that is 100% because of Laura. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Madeline · Married on 05/24/2015

As the mother of the bride, I could not be happier with the planning services Laura provided. All decisions about dresses, venues, flowers, photography, etc were planned out well in advance with a nice selection of vendors. She listened to my daughter's ideas and desires and helped her create her dream wedding. As I live out of state from my daughter and the site of the wedding, Laura's attentiveness was invaluable! She accompanied my daughter to appointments and walked her through all of the decisions. The wedding day itself was flawless! Everything went according to plan and within budget!!!! Laura did a superb job!! Choosing Laura was the best wedding decision we made (other than choosing my new son-in-law!)

Sent on 06/26/2015

I am so glad my sister chose Laura to help plan her wedding! As the maid of honor, I had a lot of responsibilities, but it is virtually impossible to do the job right from across state lines! I am so glad Laura was there; she not only created a beautiful wedding, but a truly stunning shower as well. The wedding was beyond fabulous, and more importantly, true to the bride's taste. Laura's love for the craft truly showed in her unique ideas and attention to detail. She seamlessly blended the brides taste with her own creativity and everything was wonderful. She most of the heavy lifting as far as the planning goes, so the rest of us were able to focus on the easier (and more fun) tasks. Because of Laura, everyone, especially the bride, was able to relax enjoy the wedding and shower instead of worrying and stressing!
    Thank you Laura!

Sent on 10/05/2015

In one word: elegance, pure and simple. From beginning to end, Laura planned and executed a storybook wedding for my son and my (now) daughter-in-law. Everything was picture perfect, tasteful, and (again) elegant, She was professional and responsive to all of our ideas and desires. I would definitely recommend Laura for planning any event!!

Sent on 07/06/2015