Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events Reviews

Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

The Absolute BEST!

Kelly and Angela were superb to work with, and I owe it to them for keeping things running so smoothly day of! I knew this was the right choice from the second I walked in the door for our first planning meeting. Kelly was welcoming and extremely responsive to all of our millions of questions. Kelly even hopped on the phone with me a few months before the wedding to work out some kinks when I had a mini-panic attack over decorations and what to do! I can't thank her enough. Angela was our lead coordinator on the day of, and was fantastic to work with too. I gave her my decorations and she made everything look way more beautiful than I could have imagined. Her creativity is superb. We had a few hiccups at the venue, but Angela took care of things behind the scenes and made our day feel like a dream. At the end of the night, Angela had things packed up and ready to go for my parents to take so quickly at the end of the wedding, which was awesome! Kelly Lynn Wedding & Events is by far the best, so if you're looking for a coordinator, you won't be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

120118 · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Decision!

From the initial planning meeting, to the rehearsal and day-of-coordination, everything was top of the line. Kelly is organized, professional and her attention to detail allowed me to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding more than I would have thought possible. While providing us with ideas based on her expertise, Kelly executed our vision perfectly.
    Day-of-coordination is invaluable and I can't recommend Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events enough. Best decision!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sarah Swope · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely fabulous!!

Hands down, the best decision we made! Kelly made our day flow so smoothly, and the execution of the days events was flawless. Would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Can't thank Kelly enough!

We were lucky enough to be connected with Kelly through another one of our vendors. We decided we wanted to have a day of coordinator kind of late in the game and when we found out Kelly was available for our date, it was meant to be. She was readily available by phone and email, has the expertise necessary to ensure things go off without a hitch, and was very flexible with any changes/edits to the timeline. Kelly was the perfect person to run things on our wedding day; if there were any 'issues' I had no clue - that's how smoothly things ran thanks to Kelly! I knew that myself and my family wouldn't fully enjoy my wedding day if we had to worry about coordinating all of the different vendors, various timelines, etc. so I can't express enough how grateful we are to have been connected with Kelly and to have worked with her as our day of coordinator. It was the best day ever and I can't recommend Kelly Lynn Weddings and Events enough!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cara · Married on 09/29/2018

"Fairy Godmother!"

From the start, Kelly was professional and organized. We could always reach her on her email or phone and she was quick to respond to all of our millions of questions. Throughout the whole planning process Kelly made us feel comfortable and stress free. Her timeline for the big day was absolutely amazing and she thought of everything! Myself, being a control freak and a teacher, was completely impressed by all the details she included. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about anything, Kelly had everything under control. Even with some hiccups at the venue, Kelly took care of it all and I didn't have to stress over the small stuff. I would HIGHLY recommend Kelly! She made our wedding absolutely amazing and stress free. I couldn't be more grateful to have had her as my day of coordinator. Thank you so much Kelly!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 09/07/2018

Let me start by saying my mother & I were going to do everything ourselves. My father insisted that we get a day of coordinator to help us for the actual wedding day because we'd be busy. I didn't think that was necessary until we met Kelly. Boy is my father enjoying himself now :) I could not imagine my wedding planning process & day without Kelly. She is so detailed oriented like me that we bonded instantly. I am a very organized person but I don't know anything about weddings. Kelly is a very organized person AND knows everything about weddings. She sent me a huge form of questions to answer about ceremony order, the other vendors, venue information, decorations, the juggling of the wedding party, etc. And she made the most amazing golden timeline that made me feel at ease all day. She went to bat for us a few times when the venue was being unreasonable and I emotionally couldn't handle it that close to the wedding. The day of the wedding she was in ninja mode. She made everything happen and it was absolutely beautiful! If you have any thought in your head that you need help completely your wedding dreams, don't hesitate to call Kelly! <3

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events 9
    Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events 10
  • Lisa

Lisa Hearn · Married on 06/29/2018

Above and beyond

Kelly was a dream come true as far as a wedding planner. We instantly connected and I felt like she was family. I could contact her with any questions and concerns, no matter how small, and she quickly put my mind at ease. Her attention to detail was above and beyond anything I could have imagined. Without Kelly, I honestly would not have pulled the wedding off. I have her to thank for everything coming together that day!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kayla Miles · Married on 06/09/2018

Highly recommend Kelly!

Kelly was awesome to work with! She is very organized and helped with my timeline to keep everything on track and running smoothly the day of my wedding. She was there to greet the vendors and was there throughout my wedding making sure everything ran smoothly! We were able to enjoy our special day knowing that she would take care of any issues that arose. If you want to be stress free the day of your wedding I would highly recommend Kelly for the job!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kristi Miles · Married on 06/09/2018

Kelly was awesome!

As mother of the bride it was wonderful to have Kelly as our wedding coordinator. I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my daughter while Kelly took care of all the details! She made everything run smoothly. The day was stress free and exactly how we imagined! I would recommend her!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Thai · Married on 05/19/2018

Kelly was the best day-of coordinator we could've ask for, and now that my wedding has passed, I can easily say she truly deserves every single great review on this website. Kelly was SO organized, responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. Even on our initial phone call inquiring about her services, she spent so much time educating us on the wedding planning process, and brought to light details my now-husband and I didn't think of. And even though we only hired her as a day-of coordinator, Kelly makes herself available for any wedding planning questions from the day you sign the contract. And unlike most day-of coordinators who start organizing your wedding the month-of, Kelly started 3 months before our big day -- which we so greatly appreciated as she caught details my husband and I missed with plenty of time to fix them instead of racing against the clock. During the week of our wedding, it was calling for thunderstorms, and Kelly was so quick to help us switch over to Plan B. She really had our best interest at heart during that stressful week. During the wedding itself, she was great at keeping us and our vendors on schedule. We are so fortunate to have had her a part of our big day -- her professionalism, expertise, and knowledge was invaluable, Thank you Kelly for everything!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Deanna · event on 11/13/2017

My husband and Kelly planned my surprise 50th birthday party. Let me re-phrase, Kelly planned it so my husband did not have to. Kelly held his hand through the decision making the process for the venue, food and even the alcohol list. She made arrangements for the out of town guests, consulted my husband on the timeline of the day, coordinated the other vendors and even took care of the dessert table. My husband was so happy he did not have to think about all the details involved and even admitted he would have never thought of half of the things that needed to be done. I had the perfect birthday party (except I thought 4 hours was too short!!!) Anyone with any type of function, wedding, baby shower, anniversary or birthday party should make the call to Kelly.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Janelle · Married on 11/11/2017

From our first meeting, we knew we could trust Kelly with our wedding plans - and she did not disappoint!
    During the time between our first meeting and our final planning session, we could count on Kelly for any guidance that we needed. She was always quick to respond and beyond helpful.
    At our final planning session, she covered everything with us - including many things we had never even thought of! We left that meeting feeling confident that Kelly would keep our big day on track.
    Between our final planning session and our wedding day, Kelly was in touch almost daily to ask outstanding questions and to fine tune the details of our wedding day. Kelly also took the time to reach out to a couple of our vendors who were not as responsive to us as we would have liked.
    By the time our wedding day rolled around, we were more than confident that Kelly had everything under control. And she did!
    We are not sure how we would have gotten through our wedding day without her. Kelly answered all questions and handled all situations that came up that day. No wedding day goes off without small hiccups, but my husband and I basically did not know about them. Kelly took care of everything! She is amazing, we were beyond thrilled with her services, and we could not have pulled off our big day without her!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events 11

Theresa · Married on 11/04/2017

Kelly was our "day of coordinator" for our wedding, but her assistance went above and beyond just the day of the event. From our first meeting with Kelly to the very end of our reception, she was a huge help every step of the way. She provided us with countless planning tips, recommended only the best and most professional vendors, and always steered us in the right direction when we needed help making decisions. She made herself reachable by phone, email, and text and was always quick to respond, which really put us at ease in the final weeks leading up to the wedding. She was also very flexible with scheduling meetings with us when we had limited days available. She helped us to create a timeline for the day of the event, which she provided to each of our vendors. The day of the wedding, she helped us stick to the timeline so that each of the important moments of the night were not missed or rushed. Any problems that occurred before and during the wedding, she took care of without hesitation. Most importantly, Kelly was a true pleasure to work with and her assistance was invaluable. Trust me, you need Kelly for your event!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Brian · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly went above and beyond for our wedding. She was very thorough in our pre-wedding meetings and it made our day run so smoothly! She touched base with all of our vendors multiple times leading up to our big day which give us peace of mind that everything would be taken care of. On the day of our wedding we didn't have a single issue (if there were any she took care of them!) and she kept us on schedule. She even went the extra mile to start putting everything away at the end of the reception so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a day of coordinator!

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Shiv

Shiv · Married on 10/15/2017

Kelly is amazing. That's the simple way to put it. She always made herself available even late into the evenings to help sort through minor crises related to the planning. She was patient and accommodating as well as willing to provide sage advice that guided our decisions to make our wedding day incredibly memorable. While our day was packed with two ceremonies (Traditional American and Hindu Wedding) and multiple surprises (groomsman dance, fireworks), everything worked out beautifully with Kelly in charge. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events 12
    Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events 13
    Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events 14
    Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events 15
    Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events 16

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Kelly was great and made our wedding easy! From the time we started working together, she was super helpful! She asked me all the questions I couldn't even begin to think of to make sure all of our bases were covered. Kelly worked closely with our venue and dj and light service to make sure everything was perfect! She also sent out outlines to myself and all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and followed our wedding plan! I would highly recommend her services! To top it all off she is sweet as pie and found and is mailing my veil to me after I left it at the venue after our wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Judy · Married on 09/30/2017

The next best thing to being the Mother of the Bride is having Kelly to be her wedding coordinator. Each time I would ask my daughter do we need to do this or that her response would be “Mom, Kelly will take care of that so don’t worry”. I can honestly say that Kelly was the best money spent on the wedding, because without her professionalism and guidance this very special once in a lifetime event would not have been the dream day it was for all of us. Kelly worked tirelessly to handle everything so that you can relax and enjoy your guests. Her interaction with all the other vendors is excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending her services to anyone, but don’t wait too long because she is the first asset you should have when planning an important event.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Kelly rocks! From planning to post wedding cleanup, she ensured our big day ran smoothly and that we didn't stress. She's thorough and thinks of every detail. Highly reccomend.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Barb · Married on 09/23/2017

As Mother of the Bride, I insisted we have a wedding planner for the wedding day. I wanted to enjoy our daughter's special day and not have small or large details to deal with. Kelly gave us that and more. Thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

Kelly and her assistant Angela were amazing!! Kelly made sure everything was completely organized down to the smallest detail. Angela was there the day of the wedding and I didn't have to worry about anything. I was able to stay calm and relaxed and just be excited about the day! She made sure everything was in place and moving smoothly, and when it was time for the reception she made sure we were fed and were able to interact with everyone while still getting cake cutting and photos done during sunset. My husband and I agree that this was the best thing we spent our money on for the big day. So worth it.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2017

Words can hardly express what Kelly brings as a coordinator. I've narrowed it down to “fairy godmother” for me. See, if you think you're the ultimate planner, as I thought of myself, and you feel you won't need anyone to get things in order for you…think again. There's so much more than “getting” things in order, there's also “KEEPING” things in order. Keeping things in order doesn't just happen before the wedding and reception, it's during and even after! Yes, Kelly kept me on point with minor details that I could have never thought of before the wedding (awesome lighting recommendation!), but it was during the ceremony and reception that her “fairy godmother-ness” really came out! When the ceremony ran a little long, Kelly seamlessly got us right back on track. During the reception, when we had what could have been a transportation nightmare for the groom and me, it was Kelly who took the situation and was our advocate and protector-in-chief to make sure we were cared for. Oh, and, when my bestie forgot to bring my copy if the marriage license at the end of the night, it was Kelly who found it and mailed it to me the very next day. I had no worries with Kelly in my corner! WITHOUT A DOUBT, my wedding day would not have run as smoothly without Kelly. Do yourself the greatest favor and hire Kelly if you, too, want a fairy godmother!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Karleena · Married on 09/09/2017

Wonderful celebration! Kelly helped decorate and make the night of our wedding run smoothly

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sharon · Married on 06/09/2017

Kelly was amazing to work with from the beginning stages of our wedding planning to our actual wedding day!! She had wonderful suggestions for vendors and was very easy to communicate with via emails, texting and phone calls. Our wedding was amazing with ALL the details coordinating perfectly together from start to finish !!! We could not have done it without her knowledge and expertise !!! Thank you Kelly :)

Sent on 08/02/2017

Rebeka · Married on 06/03/2017

When I had my initial call with Kelly, I immediately could tell she was driven and hard working. After meeting with her in person, I could also tell how organized she was and how much she cared about my husband and I's special day. She brought up great ideas (things I had not even thought of) and helped to put everything in writing so that our day would run smoothly.

I plan events at my job but I quickly realized that I needed another "me" to make sure that everything went smoothly for the day, which is why we hired Kelly for her day of services. She was SO worth it!! Seriously, she made sure that our day was just as we had planned it. I later found out about a few hick-ups in the day but she put out fires so fast that we never even noticed (figurative fires and actual fires- a napkin went up in flames!! Kelly to the rescue!!). It was perfect and I HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Sent on 09/06/2017