53 Reviews for Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events

To-Do Lists (1)
Cultural (1)
Military (1)
52 Kelly Lynn Weddings & Events Reviews

From our first meeting, we knew we could trust Kelly with our wedding plans - and she did not disappoint!
During the time between our first meeting and our final planning session, we could count on Kelly for any guidance that we needed. She was always quick to respond and beyond helpful.
At our final planning session, she covered everything with us - including many things we had never even thought of! We left that meeting feeling confident that Kelly would keep our big day on track.
Between our final planning session and our wedding day, Kelly was in touch almost daily to ask outstanding questions and to fine tune the details of our wedding day. Kelly also took the time to reach out to a couple of our vendors who were not as responsive to us as we would have liked.
By the time our wedding day rolled around, we were more than confident that Kelly had everything under control. And she did!
We are not sure how we would have gotten through our wedding day without her. Kelly answered all questions and handled all situations that came up that day. No wedding day goes off without small hiccups, but my husband and I basically did not know about them. Kelly took care of everything! She is amazing, we were beyond thrilled with her services, and we could not have pulled off our big day without her!

Profile Picture Janelle, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was our "day of coordinator" for our wedding, but her assistance went above and beyond just the day of the event. From our first meeting with Kelly to the very end of our reception, she was a huge help every step of the way. She provided us with countless planning tips, recommended only the best and most professional vendors, and always steered us in the right direction when we needed help making decisions. She made herself reachable by phone, email, and text and was always quick to respond, which really put us at ease in the final weeks leading up to the wedding. She was also very flexible with scheduling meetings with us when we had limited days available. She helped us to create a timeline for the day of the event, which she provided to each of our vendors. The day of the wedding, she helped us stick to the timeline so that each of the important moments of the night were not missed or rushed. Any problems that occurred before and during the wedding, she took care of without hesitation. Most importantly, Kelly was a true pleasure to work with and her assistance was invaluable. Trust me, you need Kelly for your event!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kelly went above and beyond for our wedding. She was very thorough in our pre-wedding meetings and it made our day run so smoothly! She touched base with all of our vendors multiple times leading up to our big day which give us peace of mind that everything would be taken care of. On the day of our wedding we didn't have a single issue (if there were any she took care of them!) and she kept us on schedule. She even went the extra mile to start putting everything away at the end of the reception so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a day of coordinator!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kelly is amazing. That's the simple way to put it. She always made herself available even late into the evenings to help sort through minor crises related to the planning. She was patient and accommodating as well as willing to provide sage advice that guided our decisions to make our wedding day incredibly memorable. While our day was packed with two ceremonies (Traditional American and Hindu Wedding) and multiple surprises (groomsman dance, fireworks), everything worked out beautifully with Kelly in charge. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Shiv, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil, Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Kelly was great and made our wedding easy! From the time we started working together, she was super helpful! She asked me all the questions I couldn't even begin to think of to make sure all of our bases were covered. Kelly worked closely with our venue and dj and light service to make sure everything was perfect! She also sent out outlines to myself and all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and followed our wedding plan! I would highly recommend her services! To top it all off she is sweet as pie and found and is mailing my veil to me after I left it at the venue after our wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The next best thing to being the Mother of the Bride is having Kelly to be her wedding coordinator. Each time I would ask my daughter do we need to do this or that her response would be “Mom, Kelly will take care of that so don’t worry”. I can honestly say that Kelly was the best money spent on the wedding, because without her professionalism and guidance this very special once in a lifetime event would not have been the dream day it was for all of us. Kelly worked tirelessly to handle everything so that you can relax and enjoy your guests. Her interaction with all the other vendors is excellent. I have no hesitation in recommending her services to anyone, but don’t wait too long because she is the first asset you should have when planning an important event.

Profile Picture Judy, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly rocks! From planning to post wedding cleanup, she ensured our big day ran smoothly and that we didn't stress. She's thorough and thinks of every detail. Highly reccomend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As Mother of the Bride, I insisted we have a wedding planner for the wedding day. I wanted to enjoy our daughter's special day and not have small or large details to deal with. Kelly gave us that and more. Thank you!

Profile Picture Barb, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly and her assistant Angela were amazing!! Kelly made sure everything was completely organized down to the smallest detail. Angela was there the day of the wedding and I didn't have to worry about anything. I was able to stay calm and relaxed and just be excited about the day! She made sure everything was in place and moving smoothly, and when it was time for the reception she made sure we were fed and were able to interact with everyone while still getting cake cutting and photos done during sunset. My husband and I agree that this was the best thing we spent our money on for the big day. So worth it.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Words can hardly express what Kelly brings as a coordinator. I've narrowed it down to “fairy godmother” for me. See, if you think you're the ultimate planner, as I thought of myself, and you feel you won't need anyone to get things in order for you…think again. There's so much more than “getting” things in order, there's also “KEEPING” things in order. Keeping things in order doesn't just happen before the wedding and reception, it's during and even after! Yes, Kelly kept me on point with minor details that I could have never thought of before the wedding (awesome lighting recommendation!), but it was during the ceremony and reception that her “fairy godmother-ness” really came out! When the ceremony ran a little long, Kelly seamlessly got us right back on track. During the reception, when we had what could have been a transportation nightmare for the groom and me, it was Kelly who took the situation and was our advocate and protector-in-chief to make sure we were cared for. Oh, and, when my bestie forgot to bring my copy if the marriage license at the end of the night, it was Kelly who found it and mailed it to me the very next day. I had no worries with Kelly in my corner! WITHOUT A DOUBT, my wedding day would not have run as smoothly without Kelly. Do yourself the greatest favor and hire Kelly if you, too, want a fairy godmother!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful celebration! Kelly helped decorate and make the night of our wedding run smoothly

Profile Picture Karleena , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was amazing to work with from the beginning stages of our wedding planning to our actual wedding day!! She had wonderful suggestions for vendors and was very easy to communicate with via emails, texting and phone calls. Our wedding was amazing with ALL the details coordinating perfectly together from start to finish !!! We could not have done it without her knowledge and expertise !!! Thank you Kelly :)

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When I had my initial call with Kelly, I immediately could tell she was driven and hard working. After meeting with her in person, I could also tell how organized she was and how much she cared about my husband and I's special day. She brought up great ideas (things I had not even thought of) and helped to put everything in writing so that our day would run smoothly.

I plan events at my job but I quickly realized that I needed another "me" to make sure that everything went smoothly for the day, which is why we hired Kelly for her day of services. She was SO worth it!! Seriously, she made sure that our day was just as we had planned it. I later found out about a few hick-ups in the day but she put out fires so fast that we never even noticed (figurative fires and actual fires- a napkin went up in flames!! Kelly to the rescue!!). It was perfect and I HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Rebeka, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My now husband was *very* skeptical that we needed a coordinator, but that all changed on the day of. We had a few hiccups along the way that Kelly handled without hesitation or delay - I never even knew! After seeing her in action, my husband now feels that she was the single best investment that we made with the wedding. I don't think that we can give higher praise than the fact that Kelly was able to turn a skeptic into her biggest believer.

We hired Kelly because she was *incredibly* responsive throughout the process, sometimes even responding within an hour! This continued even after the event, when she helped us track down a few stray items. Aside from this, Kelly knew exactly what she was doing, providing suggestions, creating timelines, and helping us navigate some complicated family dynamics. It was a relief when I was able to turn over that part of the planning process to her and focus on all the other crazy things happening in our lives. And Kelly did an absolutely amazing job - the last couple of weeks before the wedding, I didn't even think about coordinating or contacting our vendors, and it all came together under her supervision. The day of, I didn't worry about a single thing except getting ready and not tripping on my way down the aisle! Kelly handled everything I could think of and lots of things I never thought of. We didn't have to do anything, and it all went as smoothly as I could have hoped.

If you're even thinking about getting a planner/coordinator (and even if you're not thinking about it), I highly recommend you consider Kelly. She provides a service that you may not realize you need until she has already performed it - and you can't put enough emphasis on this when it comes to your wedding!

Profile Picture User7637319, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Kelly is very detailed oriented. It helps get one organized. She was flexible when we felt we needed "flexibility" on time
tables. We had a hard event because we had a large number, rain pouring and had to make changes. She worked well
with the site personnel and pitched in to help where needed. She stayed to the end and helped load up and clean up.
She listened when we had concerns and offered opinions when needed. I was mother of the bride.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly truly went way above & beyond what I thought a day-of coordinator would do for us. If you’re not sure you need a coordinator, please consider this: you want to enjoy every minute of your special day & not stress. Let Kelly stress for you! She worked so hard to make the day everything we envisioned & her work ethic is outstanding. She showed commitment to our details, was persistent with venders when we needed them to give a little, & provided expert guidance in all decision making. Almost 4 months later people are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. It was a dream come true thanks to Kelly!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I had a need, Kelly had the answer...venue, caterer, florist, photographer- everything she did was first class and the people she recommended to help us were all easy to work with and very professional. My wedding was perfect. Thanks, Kelly, you remembered every detail and made it happen. Connie Cleveland

Profile Picture Connie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When people say that the best thing they did for their wedding was hiring a planner/coordinator, listen to them. I didn't, and I was in over my head trying to plan a small wedding (40 people) all by myself. We hired Kelly a little over a month before our wedding date, and she truly saved the day. She took the stress of worrying about all of the details off of me, organized all of the information into documents, and even managed communications with some of my over-zealous family members. On the day of, she managed EVERYTHING, while still letting me know when large decisions were being made so that we were on the same page. I was so overwhelmed the day of the wedding, it would have been a disaster without her. Instead it was a perfect day, and everything went smoothly even though it was a non-traditional venue. Kelly knows what she's doing. If you are a bride getting married in the area, you need Kelly. She is worth every penny and more.

Profile Picture Carly, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly and Athena were awesome!!! I had a wedding coordinator who went unresponsive a month before my wedding. Panic set in and I called many different day of coordinators - of course all were booked b/c it was wedding season. Kelly actually answered my call and miraculously agreed to switch her schedule around so Athena could do my wedding. She followed up and did what she said she would do. Both Kelly and Athena were extremely responsive, detailed, and gave valuable advice throughout the whole process. I don't know how my wedding would have happened without them!!! Budget money for a coordinator - best money spent on the wedding.

Profile Picture Rachel , 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment we met Kelly she helped my family and me get organized and start our to do list. Her knowledge and experience in the wedding industry helped us navigate the many decisions we were presented with. We knew with a short engagement we would have to nail down a lot of the big items before all of the vendors were takens. We were especially worried about booking a caterer. However, Kelly had us talking with the manager of the company we went with before we left our first meeting. She was always a text or a phone call away to answer any question such as, "How long should we give our guests to RSVP?" And also to just make sure I was doing well and ready for this big step in my life. On the day of our wedding Kelly showed up and made sure everything ran smoothly. If there where any hiccups throughout the night I was not aware of them as Kelly and her assitant helped ensure everything ran smoothly and my new husband and I could celebrate. I highly recommended Kelly and Tres Chic Weddings to all brides who would like a stressfree wedding day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was beyond helpful and a pleasure to work with. I couldn't have made it all happen without her - especially since I was planning my reception from out of state!! Look no further : )

Profile Picture User7336304, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

Kelly was amazing. I didn't realize how quickly little tiny changes, adjustments and crises can add up on the day of, and Kelly took care of them all beautifully. Unexpected guests, missing place cards, layout changes, it all went unnoticed thanks to her efforts. We couldn't have asked for more! In addition, Kelly gave some great suggestions and advice that I never would've thought of, that made the day extra fun and special. 5 stars across the board!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot begin to express how thankful I am that I picked you as my wedding planner. You have been with me orchestrated everything with great elegance and eloquence. Patrick, our parents and I enjoyed ourselves.

Profile Picture Trudy, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Kelly as a day of coordinator for our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision. Her day of services are so much more than that, as she met with us twice before and was always available through email or a phone call. My husband and I certainly made things a little more tricky for her when he took over the majority of planning when I started a new job, but she was extremely flexible and made everything come together perfectly. She kept us on track with tiny details that we would have never thought of on our own, and kept everyone sane the day of. Several of our guests and vendors even commented on how smoothly the day ran and how helpful it was to have her there. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her for anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/17/16, 1 Review