At Your Service Events Planner LLC Reviews

40 | Chevy Chase, MD

40 Reviews for At Your Service Events Planner LLC

• User3962860 · event on: 02/17/2014

What amazed me the most when are flight had been cancelled & I contacted her she responded immediately @ 5:30am!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Ms Parsons owner of At Your Service Events Planner taught a Small Business Start Up class at Equip U and it taught me a lot about how to run my own business. Great educational skills, knowledgeable, interesting class. Ms Parsons is a very professional lady who knows what she's doing when it comes to her job and teaching classes. She's very helpful with giving you information you can use for the future of your business if you are planning on starting one. I would highly recommend her for her services.

Sent on 02/02/2015

M · Married on 12/15/2013

At Your Service Events Planner was a God send. Connie helped us when we needed a wedding coordinator at the last minute. She was very professional, pleasant to work with and organized. She provided timelines and made sure our wedding went smooth. Highly recommended, a great team and positive attitude!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Richard · Married on 10/26/2013

I was the DJ at a ceremony and reception that was planned and directed by Connie Amos-Parsons of At Your Service. I anticipated a difficult time, but thanks to Connie, everything went smoothly and according to plan. Her attention to detail and determination to make sure everything was done correctly carried us through.

(I gave Connie 5 stars for "Value," even though I have no idea what she charges for her services. I just wanted to give her a good review, as she deserves!)

Richard Kent
    Solid Gold Time Machine DJ Services
    Lynchburg, VA
    (434) 528-3553
    richard@sgtm.biz
    www.sgtm.biz

Sent on 10/28/2013

Dana · Married on 10/19/2013

Connie helped us out of more than a few jams and ensured that our special day went smoothly. Great team!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Robert ". · Married on 09/21/2013

I have had the pleasure of working as a DJ for Connie for this wedding on September 21st at the Kirkley Hotel! I would recommend her for not only any wedding, but any event that anyone would plan!

Sent on 05/06/2014
  • User5635281 · event on: 09/07/2013

In 2013 At Your Service Events Planner created and sponsored the first Phenomenal Women's Luncheon. The nonprofit event was successful and well attended. All planning, organization and execution was done by Connie Amos-Parsons the owner and wedding and events planner

Ms. Amos-Parsons has planned and organized many weddings and events in the Central VA area and was wedding planner for Rebec Vineyards from 2011-2014. I attended the Open House and over 25 top notch vendors participated including J Crew and Men's Wearhouse, and the Mock Wedding and Fashion Show Ms Amos-Parsons designed and executed was elegant and amazing.

Connie is now spreading her wings and working for nonprofit events for the community and planning a Phenomenal Women's Heart Walk for Region 2000 for heart disease and stroke awareness. I would highly recommend Connie for any event or wedding knowing that it will be perfectly executed and successful.

Sent on 11/22/2015

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are pleased to have feedback on our weddings and corporate events.

Eve · Married on 06/08/2013

Thanks so much for your excellence at the King Family Vineyards wedding. You and all your staff were competent and unfailingly cheerful, helpful and gracious. It is so rare and welcome to come across a service provider with such integrity, who really keeps things in perspective, understands good manners, and puts people first.

Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Connie and her team are amazing! Very professional and caring. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Thank you!

Morgan · Married on 02/21/2015

At Your Service furnished the decorations for our recent Sweet Briar College March Mixer, a Great Gatsby inspired roaring 20s dance. The conference center was beautifully done, and was a great value for our Student Activities budget. Many thanks to Ms. Connie and staff for your creative talent and professionalism. We will DEFINITELY call upon you again!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Jess · Married on 05/31/2014

Mrs. Connie and her staff made our wedding go so much more smoothly than I could have by myself. I originally didn't want a wedding coordinator but was told I would have less stress on the day of if I hired one. Boy was that true! Everything was taken care of and our day was perfect!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Svetlozar · Married on 09/10/2013

Connie is great very attentive and fulfill all our wishes we had for the wedding
    Wonderful!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Annette · Married on 11/10/2017

At your Service helped us achieve complete success in our first giveaway Wedding! We had the opportunity to say thank you to one of our military couples. Connie and her staff took on the mission of getting the best out of 15 vendors. She took the task and never looked back. We all thank her for her dedication and professionalism and leadership in this amazing event.

Sent on 11/24/2017

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

Thank you Annette for your review. We appreciate having the opportunity to work on this Military Wedding Giveaway for Jay and Thema and it brought our vision to life. Great job, hard work and dedication by all vendors and the venue on this wedding!

Connie of AYS was so responsive and easy to work with! She had lots of great ideas and suggestions, for travel, centerpieces, food, and more. Always buoyant and friendly. She knows all the best vendors in the area, too. Highly recommend her and her firm!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

2.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0

Needs to be more organized. Must get radios and not have all that running around to do. Needs to have more people to be there to help out, two does not cut it when you have over 100 guest. Have a back up plan when something happens the night/day before.

NIce and a positive attitude.

Sent on 06/04/2013

At Your Service Events Planner LLC's reply:

We worked very diligently and hard for our clients. We went far above the services detailed in our Day of Coordinator contract and gave them a good discount. The day before the wedding we arrived several hours early to meet the caterer, DJ and rental company, set up chairs for the outdoor ceremony and stayed for the rehearsal. That night it rained and we arrived 3 hours early before the ceremony to clean the chairs, move them under the tent and prepare for the outdoor reception. The grounds were spread out over 3 acres and it poured down raining. My wedding assistant and I performed all duties, including decorating and loaning her flowers and lanterns, to make their wedding beautiful and cleaning the tables, debris, putting it in trash cans and folding table cloths and putting back in the bags. Most of the guests who were doctors and nurses, family members and the groom thanked us and gave us compliments for a job well done, especially in the soaking rain! We have since purchased walkie talkies to handle outdoor garden weddings. I received nothing but positive feedback in person from the bride and groom during the entire ceremony and reception.