PO Box 783, Warrenton, VA 20188 Map · Phone number

About Why Knot Event Planning

We are a full service premier event planning company! We plan all aspects of your fabulous event; from invitations to walking down the aisle, we can help you plan it all......stress free! Taking your vision and turning it into a reality is our specialty.

Follow Why Knot Event Planning on

IMG9711
CM18

15 Reviews for Why Knot Event Planning

Karen · Married on 07/29/2016

I would highly recommend Christie! We can't thank her enough for helping us coordinate such an absolutely unforgettable evening. It was perfect in every way :) It was because of Christie that I kept my sanity throughout the whole planning process. She was quick to answer my many questions. She did a great job coordinating with my vendors and keeping everything on track. Don't hesitate to hire Christie. You won't be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Johnna · Married on 05/02/2015

Christie was absolutely amazing! Our wedding planning and day of went beyond smoothly! Everything was more than organized and she made sure we didn't have to lift a single finger the day of the wedding! We had our officiant back out less than a week before our wedding and she immediately took over and found us the PERFECT officiant within a day! Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2014

Christie is the best! I cannot image my wedding going as smoothly as it did without her. I was so unorganized with all my vendors and Christie put everything together, making the wedding so beautiful. My fiance and I used her day of coordination services, but she did so much more. She is extremely detail oriented, efficient and very friendly. From timeline creation to coordinating with all my vendors, Christie went above and beyond. I highly recommend Why Knot Event Planning.

Thank you for making our day so special, Christie!

Sent on 11/09/2014

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• CHRYSIS ENTERTAINMENT
    CHRYSIS ENTERTAINMENT Wedding Bands

Why Not call Christie?!? We have worked hand in hand with her and clients. Christie is a resourceful professional who works diligently with brides to anticipate there needs. We look forward to the next wedding with Why Not!

• The Silver Starfish
    The Silver Starfish Wedding Invitations

Christie at Why Knot is a fantastic event coordinator! We have worked together before, and her events always run smoothly and professionally. Highly recommend!

• PO Box 783 Warrenton, 20188 See on map