Tres Belle Weddings & Events

509 Quince Orchard, #201, Montgomery Village, MD 20878 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Tres Belle Weddings & Events

Tres Belle Weddings and Events is a full-service event planning company operating throughout Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. Tres Belle Weddings can walk you through the process of planning every detail of your wedding. We can help you create the wedding of your dreams!

Primary Service Offering

Tres Belle Weddings offers clients planning assistance through several services, such as day-of coordination, budget analysis, guest lists, to-do lists, and referrals. The company works with local caterers, venues, florists, DJs, event planners, and event designers to create a personalized package for your event. Tr

Other Services

The Tres Belle Signage/Graphic Designers and Beauty teams will make sure that not only your venue looks beautiful, but that you do, too! Our planning team and signage team help create your whole day, while our cosmetologists will work directly with you to create a look that complements both your color palette and your unique individual style.

Follow Tres Belle Weddings & Events on

hataylor and harrypotter and

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding planner ever- highly recommended

I cannot begin to describe how much I love Roxanne and her amazing team at Tres Belle. Roxanne inherited a complete mess of mistakes made by the wedding planner I had to fire just two months before my wedding and she turned everything around. When I called to inquire about her services, she made the time to meet me that day and we had a great conversation - and I wished I had hired her from the very beginning!!!

Roxanne went ABOVE and BEYOND, we literally met for 8 hours at a time on many occasions to make sure we had all the details right, made wise vendor selections and she thought of all the things I didn't. She was literally working day and night to make my wedding a success. Roxanne uses software that is user friendly and efficient, and her excel skills are so impressive. She is organized, detail oriented, timely, responsible, reliable, thoughtful, and honestly the list just goes on..and on...and on!!!

On top of all this, she is such a kind person, you can feel her warm spirit upon the first time you meet her. She is always calm no matter what kind of stressful thing comes her way and for that I am SO grateful. Just one week before the wedding, the hotel where we had booked our bridal suite called to tell me that they had accidentally triple booked and we no longer had the suite. I freaked out and Roxanne dropped everything she was doing that day to come and talk with the GM of the hotel and the way she negotiated a new deal resulted in an even better situation than we originally had!

She handled challenges with vendors, family, etc with such grace and tact. Though she is so sweet, she was also firm and fair with negotiations and I always felt like she was advocating for me as the bride rather than trying to make extra bucks for preferred vendors - while also respecting the crafts and expertise of the vendors. Her many years of experience showed so many times when she was able to come up with creative solutions to seemingly insurmountable problems caused by my previous planner. She also came up with innovative ways to stay within budget as much as possible. I saved thousands of dollars working with Roxanne! My wedding of 400+ guests would have been a complete mess if it weren't for her.

Roxanne made me feel so comfortable in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and the day of was no different. She was there early in the morning, ensured we had breakfast and lunch for the bridal party, and I even had another staff member, Amy, with me all day to address anything I needed. Roxanne's staff was communicating with one another all day and with vendors ensuring everything was going according to the detailed timelines she created. She had staff at the hotel, the church and the reception venue at all times to ensure everything was happening as it should and to assist vendors as needed. When we were running behind schedule, she and her team were able to switch things around to accommodate our needs and keep us on track. Most importantly, Roxanne and her team stayed at our reception venue until the very end (5AM!!) to ensure that all vendors met the rules of our very strict venue so we would not be fined. Because of Roxanne and her team, not even 1 flower petal was left behind! No doubt, the Tres Belle team are the ultimate wedding planning professionals.

This review doesn't even begin to capture everything Roxanne and her team did for my wedding. My family, husband and I are eternally grateful!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend her and the Tres Belle team!!! Thank you also to Heather, Amy & Alex!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Tres Belle Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 198.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 509 Quince Orchard, #201 Montgomery Village, MD, 20878 See on map
    855-704-4884 (Phone number)
    2406055897 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Tres Belle Weddings & Events)