Fort Washington, MD 20744 Map · Phone number

About TNT Designs Events

Established in 2005, TNT Designs Events is a minority, female owned business located in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area. Our focus is ensuring each moment of your event proceeds according to plan. We attend seminars to gain knowledge and stay abreast of the various new ideas and trends to make certain we provide our clients with exemplary services. We can help you plan your entire event or give special attention to the details that you entrust to us. Whatever the occasion, TNT Designs Events will make certain we capture for you the vision and style that is uniquely yours. We understand the value of time and stand ready to assist you in whatever capacity to make certain your event is as carefree and well organized as possible.

In addition to our Event Planning Services, we provide the perfect compliment to your occasion. We design Scrapbooks. Scrapbooks are designed for any theme, celebrations of life and love, just one event or even one page to provide you a lasting memory of your event for years to come. Our ultimate goal is to make your event so easy for you that you will feel like an honored guest.

Contact us today to start planning your "simply elegant ~ simply affordable" event.

Eventfully Yours,

9ac0a6c3a2d6500e 1530305617 362c755caa90d77d 1530305613691 7 10376855 101523599

1 Reviews for TNT Designs Events

Anita · Married on 04/25/2005

Dear Mrs. Twila Hunt,

As I reflect and think back on the day of my wedding, I cannot help but to remember your hard work in making my wedding day special. You helped me with wedding invitations, wedding favors, flowers, and picking out bridesmaid dresses. Your advice was priceless. All decisions made were well accepted by family and friends.

Your organizational skills were invaluable for me with staying calm and keeping track with wedding details. Your wedding planning skills also enabled me to pay the wedding vendors in a timely manner. My wedding day was simply the best day of my life. Everything went according to plans and the events of the day ran smoothly. Thanks again for your assistance and support with planning my wedding. I highly recommend you to anyone I know who needs assistance with planning their wedding.

Sincerely,

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Dynamic Flair Images
    Dynamic Flair Images Wedding Photographers

Incredible work, def recommend their services.

• Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental
    Sweet Dreams Studio - NY NJ Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rental Wedding Photographers

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to building a beautiful relationship with you in the near future! JB Yong Photographer - www.SweetDreamsStudio.com

• Fort Washington, 20744 See on map
    Tuesday - Friday (6:00pm - 9:00pm) & Saturday (12noon - 6:00pm)