5 Power Way, Stafford, VA 22554 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 71

About RSVP Events

RSVP Events is a family owned business catering to those wishing to celebrate life's greatest moments. We specialize in weddings but are also available for other social and corporate events.

w062060825mp
rachel may photography 10413 64

• Videos 1

89 Reviews for RSVP Events

Tyler · Married on 04/22/2017

As I begin typing this review, I am already getting a little weepy because of just how close Karen and I have become over the last 16 months. To think that at the beginning of the wedding planning process, I, an incredibly particular, type A, anxious personality, was considering planning a wedding of 140 people by myself makes me laugh in disbelief. After looking around for a wedding planner willing to provide partial planning services as opposed to just day-of vs. full planning, I found Karen. Our consultation, if I were to describe it in one word, was reassuring. I was reassured because Karen was willing to honor the prices she had quoted me prior to the new year and uptick of prices, she was willing to custom craft a planning contract that included things I needed and omitted things I did not, and she genuinely cared. She did not try to project her version of what my wedding should look like on me; instead, she empowered me to envision what I wanted and then stood by my side every step of the way as we worked to make that vision come to life.

About 7 months before the wedding, Karen was in a terrible car accident which left her in the frustrating position of not being able to be there for me/her other clients in the way I know she wanted to; but, even when in the hospital, in physical therapy, and as she was continuing to heal, she was still just an email or phone call away. I never felt alone. I always felt strengthened by her resolve, her calm, and her belief that everything would be just fine in the end. For a person who suffers significantly from anxiety, she saved me from many a mental breakdown.

I am 100% certain that I could not have pulled off this wedding without her and her team (Thanks Bill and all of Karen's other team members!). Karen- I cannot thank you enough for being like a second mom to me throughout our 16 months working together. You are a godsend and mean so much to me and my family.

Sent on 05/05/2017

RSVP Events's reply:

Tyler, thank you so much for this wonderful review. Reading your review brought slight tears to my eyes as well. You and Ed have become like family and it was so great to see your dreams take shape into a gorgeous wedding! I wish you and Ed a lifetime of happiness!!

Carrie · Married on 03/26/2017

Karen was amazing. My husband and I had a very small ceremony with just family and a few friends. I knew if I wanted to have a carefree wedding day for my husband, my parents (especially my mom), and I, that I needed a wedding coordinator. We hired Karen, and it was the best decision we made. My mom still raves about how she got to relax and enjoy the day, just as I did. Karen handled all of the details in the most kind and professional manner. Karen made the most special day in my husband and I's like perfect, and for that I am forever grateful. Thank you, Karen.

Sent on 05/24/2016

RSVP Events's reply:

Carrie, thank you so much for the wonderful review! You will always hold a special place in my heart and it was my pleasure to assist you on your special day!

scott · Married on 10/08/2016

Karen is into the details and she will ensure that all your wishes are carried through. She was awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2016

RSVP Events's reply:

Scott, thanks so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to work with you and your family. Wishing all the best!

RSVP Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Xpression Photography
    Xpression Photography Wedding Photographers

RSVP Events is top notch. As a vendor, working with wedding planners can either be a Godsend or a huge detriment, depending on the company. RSVP Events is the biggest Godsend ever. They not only make the day a smooth dream for the bride and groom, they also make it a dream for other vendors. They look out for EVERYONE during the day. All the wedding vendors should be working together on wedding day as a team and Karen and her crew make sure to communicate to make the day roll out with fluid ease. Whenever I get a wedding and hear that RSVP Events is the planner, I do a little happy dance because I know the day will ROCK and everything that can be, will be taken care of.

• No Ordinary Ordained
    No Ordinary Ordained Wedding Officiants

I've had the privilege of working with Karen and her crew and every wedding has been amazing. They start on time, run smoothly, look absolutely beautiful, and everyone has a great time. If anything goes wrong, no one knows it except for Karen and her associates. I love working with them and recommend them to everyone.

• Horizon Entertainment
    Horizon Entertainment Wedding DJs

an organization consisting of nothing but PROS! The owner and staff are as attentive and thorough as they come and they professional and friendly in everything they do. They are pure class from head to toe and a true joy to work with.

• 5 Power Way Stafford, 22554 See on map