Springfield, VA 22151 Map · Phone number

About Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC

Northern Virginia Wedding Planner. We offer full service wedding planning with particular attention to detail and design. Wedding planning means more to us than just keeping the budget, making a schedule, and researching vendors. Our custom designs feature handcrafted elements and personal touches to make every wedding unique.

Follow Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC on

Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC 3
  • Lisa

Lisa Lambert · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Don't do this alone!

Rachael is everything I never knew I needed for my wedding. I had already planned a large chunk of my wedding when Rachael and I were connected. I brought her on as a Day Of planner and thought even though "I got this" but then when the day came, I realized "I don't got this" and Rachael was the glue to hold it together. She did so many behind-the-scene tasks that coordinated all the vendors and when the rehearsal came, she was right there with her timeline and plan and kept us all in line. She ran around all night keeping me and my husband on track for where we were supposed to be for pictures, cake cutting, dances, etc. I didn't have to think one bit. All I had to do was concentrate on having fun and enjoying all our friends and family. I found out after all the disasters that happened that I never even noticed because she took care of it all. She did this all with a smile on her face the entire night. I'm absolutely in awe of her talents and patience. If you think you can do this when the big day comes, rethink it. She is worth every penny!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kathryn · Married on 07/28/2018

Rachael was everything we wanted in a coordinator. She was easily accessible whenever we needed her. She went above and beyond including running around my wife and I with sparklers multiple times so we could get a picture we wanted. During the wedding she was very friendly and professional with our other vendors and guests, but did not hesitate to take control of a situation when required. We just wish she could coordinate our daily lives.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Rachael was always one step ahead! She was very responsive throughout our whole planning process, fielded tons of questions, and was happy to work with other vendors. She ran our rehearsal smoothly and was really flexible even with last minute changes. Our day went so beautifully thanks to her coordination; we couldn't have done it without her. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC 4
    Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC 5

Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1