Springfield, VA 22151 Map · Phone number

About Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC

Northern Virginia Wedding Planner. We offer full service wedding planning with particular attention to detail and design. Wedding planning means more to us than just keeping the budget, making a schedule, and researching vendors. Our custom designs feature handcrafted elements and personal touches to make every wedding unique.

Follow Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC on

Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC 1
Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC 2
Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC 3

Kathryn · Married on 07/28/2018

Rachael was everything we wanted in a coordinator. She was easily accessible whenever we needed her. She went above and beyond including running around my wife and I with sparklers multiple times so we could get a picture we wanted. During the wedding she was very friendly and professional with our other vendors and guests, but did not hesitate to take control of a situation when required. We just wish she could coordinate our daily lives.

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Rachael was always one step ahead! She was very responsive throughout our whole planning process, fielded tons of questions, and was happy to work with other vendors. She ran our rehearsal smoothly and was really flexible even with last minute changes. Our day went so beautifully thanks to her coordination; we couldn't have done it without her. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC 4
    Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC 5

Axelle · Married on 02/18/2018

Rachael was absolutely amazing at my wedding this past weekend. She was very available throughout the entire process, emailed everyone, looked over my timeline several times to make sure everything flowed, facetimed me to talk about details, texted whenever I needed her, and has a FANTASTIC attitude. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner. She is affordable, well organized, and so so nice. Everyone was coming up to me telling me how awesome she was--she handled so many crises that I didn't even know about! She kept me calm and handled all the behind scenes things so that I could just relax and focus on what was important. I cannot thank Rachael enough!!!! Even if you're just *thinking* of hiring a wedding planner and aren't sure, just reach out! You will not regret it.

Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC 6

Rachael Johnson Weddings LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1