1151 Tasker Road, Stephens City, VA 22655 Map · Phone number

About Pixie Dust Events LLC

Pixie Dust Events LLC
Professional expertise with a touch of magic. A full service, partial planning and day of wedding coordination.
All packages include unlimited consultaion. LET ME take the stress out of your special day.

f125620eb81bad82 1233429676265 brideandgroom
chairs
Flower girls
Flower girls
f125620eb81bad82 1233429676265 brideandgroom

6 Reviews for Pixie Dust Events LLC

• newbie

Heather · Married on 04/11/2009

As young bride i was really anxiouse to get started yet was totally terrified. So my fiance and i agreed to get a wedding coordinator expecially when we both are working full time. We needed someone that was willing to set up. everything but exaclty the way that WE wanted it. As i spoke to other planners they tried to push to many of there ideas where as Kymberlee listined to what we want and made it better but always to our approval. She allways kept us informed and had woderful vendors who knew exactly what to do. With this economy as well she was not anywhere overpriced. She was very flexible and with unlimited consultation included in any of the services that she offers! I recommend her to any one and for any event that you may need even just the slightest bit of help!

Sent on 02/25/2009
  • O

liz · Married on 04/11/2009

Our wedding day was wonderful. Our wedding planner bent over backwards to make sure our day was the most beautiful day it was like she took her magic wand and made the rain disappear just long enough for us to have the outdoor wedding we have always wanted. Our guest commented on how lucky we were to have Kymberlee. Her organization and attention to detail were truly amazing.

Sent on 05/18/2009

James · Married on 02/28/2009

HI
    I just had a Civil Union this past weekend. I logged onto write how wonderful our day was. I just want to let everyone know that I used Pixie Dust Events and Wedding Spcialist to coordinate my day. Kymberlee took over for Jackie and give her a chance,She was great!!!!! My partner and I met with her after she took over for Jackie and she was so professional and had great ideas to make our event that much more special. I truely think if you are in doubt take the chance and meet with her you will be very satisfied. From the time we met her she kept us up to date on what was going on and took over with the vendors and made sure we were all on the same page. She contacted us each week to check in and took the time to make sure we both were at ease on our day. We had 300 guest and she took charge and our itinerary went like clock work. Thanks to Kymberlee and Pixie Dust our Civil Union was a memorable event.

Sent on 03/02/2009