Gaithersburg, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Map · Phone number
Package Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About PINKBOXE Weddings & Events

An event planning service based in Gaithersburg, Maryland with services to the Metro Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia areas, PINKBOXE Weddings and Events strives to create a planning experience showcasing the belief that every love story is extraordinary. At PINKBOXE Weddings and Events, the team works with couples to incorporate their personal styles to create the perfect wedding day. Couples will have a stress-free and seamless wedding planning experience with details that are expertly double-checked by the PINKBOXE Weddings and Events team.

Through a consultation, couples discuss event design and preferred style of planning, whether they need PINKBOXE Weddings and Events for day-of coordination or full or partial planning. Planners ensure they provide couples with a budget analysis, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals to make the planning process go as smoothly as possible. The team has experience with a variety of wedding styles, including cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious celebrations. They have also worked on double weddings and civil unions. Other events they will help plan include rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions.

Follow PINKBOXE Weddings & Events on

e08bfdaf5e82d390 1479568986152 019img1024

8 Reviews for PINKBOXE Weddings & Events

Julie · Married on 10/27/2018

Best in the business!

Elise, the events director and founder of Pinkboxe, is so much more than a wedding planner. Through this process, she will first become your friend, and, by the time you say "I do," she will truly be family to you. I knew immediately after our first call that Elise was the right person to plan our wedding. Her warmth and generosity are immediately apparent. She cares about your wedding as much as you do. She is fully committed to the bride and groom from day one. She always makes herself available to answer any questions or address any concerns you might have throughout the wedding planning process. She pays attention to every detail, and I do mean every detail! So much so that she is going to notice all of the things that you miss, and make sure everything is as close to perfect as is humanly possible. She is quite simply the best in the business. Her team is just as outstanding as she is. The full Pinkboxe team is there in full force on your wedding day to make sure that everything goes according to plan. They do it all - whether it's quickly and beautifully sewing a rip in your wedding gown or corralling rowdy groomsmen. Their mission on the day of your wedding is to make sure it's the perfect day for the bride and groom. We couldn't imagine our wedding without Elise and the Pinkboxe team. If you're getting married in Washington, DC, do yourself a favor and hire Elise. You won't regret it. Not only will you have the best in the business, but you'll also make a lifelong friend, a true sister, in the process!

Sent on 10/31/2018

PINKBOXE Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Julie, for your kind words, and allowing us to manage the expectations of your union and celebration. We are so happy to have shared such a wonderful journey and day with you and Adam. I truly enjoyed the moments we shared during the planning process, whether it was reviewing the logistics of your beautiful religious ceremony, chatting about our families and everyday lives, or sharing a meal while we hashed out the details of the timeline. My favorite moment with you was after the wedding came to an end, when we had a few minutes in the suite to recap and excitingly share our thoughts (before your husband could whisk you away), the look on your face was of pure bliss! That moment is why I love weddings. Looking forward to our next "chat" over a glass of red!

Alessandra · Married on 06/17/2018

Best wedding planner!

I first met Elise by accident at our wedding venue, District Winery. She was dining and I was having a drink with my mother. I had heard about her earlier that day from a coordinator at the venue, but after meeting her it became obvious that she was someone I wanted to know, and work with. She was so friendly and warm, and confident in her craft, that I knew there was no way I was getting to the alter without her. Elise was there for me, my husband, and our families from the minute we met, until the very end. She and I literally shut it own, and were the last two people to leave our wedding! She didn't miss a single detail, and she made sure things I didn't even think of were covered. She always answered my calls and emails, even if it was just to listen to me go through the check list one - more - time. She very quickly became a friend and confidant. The wonderful Pinkboxe team helped make the process smooth, and as stress-free as possible. They were always two steps ahead, prepared for any scenario, and had everything under control. Together they are truly some of the most caring, patient, and honest people we've ever met. Looking back, we can't imagine getting married without Elise and her rockstar team! We highly recommend Elise and the Pinkboxe team.

Sent on 11/04/2018

PINKBOXE Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Alie for this amazing review, you are just awesome as always! I do agree it was love at first sight, the by chance meeting was so organic, we just fit naturally and perfectly as "planner and bride" and best of all, friends in the making. Plus you know I loved your Mom! Working with your family, felt like we knew each other for ages; my goal was to make sure that we not only met your expectations but exceeded the expectations of your parents as they put their faith in our team from abroad. I am still in awe of the amazing wedding cake your mom and sister made for you (that was hard to keep a secret by the way); looking over the album today made me laugh and cry all at once. I am so excited for the next step you and Mat have in store, and look forward to our next "date and dish" this holiday season! xoxo
  • Martie

Martie · Married on 05/05/2018

Where do we start? Thinking about our wedding without Elise and the Pinkboxe team is something that is pretty much impossible to do. We truly could not even imagine having had our wedding without her next to us every step of the planning process. We were recently married at the District Winery in Washington, D.C.; throughout the whole process, Elise was our confidante and friend. She and her team did an amazing job from planning the wedding to executing it. We already miss our weekly phone calls and emails. Elise has a gift to calm you down when things are going crazy and to be the person you need to directly interface with vendors to get you the best for the fairest price. While there were a couple "stressful" moments during the planning (which Elise absolutely helped calm us down), comparative to other friends that have gotten married, the stress was few and far in between and it wasn't because our wedding was "easy to plan" or "simple", but rather because Elise was in our corner helping us. If you are looking for an amazing planner and team, but more importantly an amazing person and people that will fully commit to your wedding and bringing your magical day to fruition, ELISE and PINKBOXE are your team! Candidly, as the groom, when my now wife told me we needed a wedding planner, I strongly disagreed and basically told her that we were not getting a wedding planner and could do it ourselves. My opinion now? the two best decisions we have made was get married and having Elise and the Pinkboxe team by our side.

Sent on 06/23/2018

PINKBOXE Weddings & Events's reply:

To say I miss you two is an understatement, I have never had sooooo much fun planning a wedding as I did planning yours! The friendship, love (including tons of laughter) we experienced during your planning process makes me feel truly lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your family and for welcoming our family into yours. Looking forward to seeing you when you are back in DC! XOXO

PINKBOXE Weddings & Events FAQ