Main Street Weddings & Events

Main Street Weddings & Events

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Main Street Weddings & Events

Specialty Linen Rentals, Unique Furniture & Decor, and Wedding Planning

Congrats, you're engaged! Not only can we help you find the best venue and professionals for your wedding or event, but we can also create a design and aesthetic that is the perfect complement to your style. We consider ourselves your full service event production team for the couple that desires complete event design, rentals, coordination, and implementation. From the time of our first meeting, you will be guided in the selection of all the components that will make your event spectacular. The theme, décor, menu, and venue will be custom designed according to your vision.

Décor Rentals: We are delighted to offer an extensive (and ever-growing) inventory of fun, versatile props and decor to complete your wedding day vision. Wooden ceremony benches, farm tables, sliding barn doors, lanterns, table numbers, ceremony arches, lighting, and drapery are just a few of our specialty rentals.

Linen Rentals: From basic to burlap and matte satin – our tablecloths, napkins, runners and sashes are offered at wholesale pricing for our wedding clients.

Coordination: Your wedding day should be stress-free and happy. Weddings require structure that is best managed by an experienced professional. Our team provides month-of-support and coordination of the wedding weekend from the start of your rehearsal to the sparkler send-off.

Management: Wedding Management is our most popular package and our preferred method of working with our clients. It allows us to work side-by-side with our engaged couples as we navigate the many possibilities for the theme, decor, and vendor team.

Full-Scale Planning: The perfect planning opportunity for engaged couples who either don't really know where to start, or don't necessarily have the time in their day-to-day life to plan their dream wedding.

We primarily service Northern VA, Warrenton, Culpeper, Luray and Charlottesville.

Rentals are available at discounted rates to our planning clients, but you do not have to book planning services in order to secure rentals for your wedding day. Please visit our website for full inventory and pricing - www.mainstreetweddings.com.

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Planner

Dance Floor (1)
Lights (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

Initially, I was only seeking a one month wedding planner, since I felt I would be good on my own with the planning. However, Jessica offered their service of planning that is quite useful for the 3 months prior leading up to the wedding day. She is very responsive to all my emails and text messages throughout the entire wedding planning process. Jessica and her team did a fabulous job executing the schedule of events on the day of. It was seamless, even when unexpected things came up like shuttle run delays - I didn't have a clue because she took care of it without me knowing or stressing out about it. I didn't need my phone the day of or nor did I have to look at the clock or schedule.
Everything went as planned and she helped us so much by cleaning up and loading our cars at the end of the night.
Jessica and her assistant guided us to when and where we needed to be at all times. In addition, by using her wedding planning service - we also received a discount on their pretty linen rentals.

If you want a stress-free wedding day, I highly recommend using Main Street Weddings for your planning service. Main Street Weddings also offers beautiful items for rent.

Profile Picture Tina, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I am so happy we had Jessica as our wedding coordinator, she went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was amazing! She is so sweet and helped make the planning process and big day stress-free - which is worth its weight in gold. Her experience working with so many vendors in the area is a huge asset for recommendations and coordination! We also rented the ceremony draping, linens, and table numbers from Main Street - the rental selection is amazing!

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Linens

We had a wonderful experience working with Jessica from Main Street Weddings -- we were planning our wedding from out of state, and I can't imagine how we could have pulled it off without her help. Her friendly, relaxed manner helped keep us at ease on what could have been a stressful day. We highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1506825306 e6cab61c81c92cb7 jenny brandon hl 567

Complimentary Sweetheart Table Linens

$50.00 Value | Promo Code: WeddingWIre
Complimentary specialty linen for your sweetheart table when you book out Wedding Production/Coordination package.
#WWf963b3c2b9154633

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Main Street Wedding & Events have the perfect decor for every style! Style your dream wedding and make it a reality. All of us at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast look forward to working with them again in the future!

This ladies are THE BEST! Jess and her time have been the most amazing team to work with! On top of email correspondences, covering all bases, and so easy! Jess helped me put together a styled shoot together this past spring, and she went above and beyond connecting all the vendors and making the day day flow with ease. One of my brides for 2017 connected with me via The Girls from Main Street, and she could not get over how incredibly kind and helpful everyone was, even before she booked them to help plan and coordinate her wedding. Everyone I know has nothing but loving and positive things to say. I would HIGHLY recommend The Girls from Main Street to anyone I know looking for wedding planning/florals/rentals/etc!

The ladies at Girls from Main Street are the sweetest! They are so easy to work and very helpful. A wonderful one stop place for Brides to take a look at what Culpeper has to offer. It is always a pleasure to work with Jessica and her ladies!

I have worked with the Girls from Main Street with a styled shoots and other collaborative projects. Jessica, the owner, is very knowledgeable about the wedding industry and she takes great pride in her work and care of her clients. There are wedding planners and then there are people that take creating the perfect day for their client to heart, going above and beyond. The Girls from Main Street are that group. I would highly recommend them to plan and style your next event.

The "Girls from Main Street" are wonderful! They have a creative eye, are professional, caring and attentive to their client's needs. They are a great partner to plan your wedding with!

Events