Centreville, VA 20121 Map · Phone number

About Inspired Occasions

Weddings Inspired by You…

Inspired Occasions offers unique wedding planning designed to build luxurious but affordable weddings to fit your every desire. We are different from others because we offer intimate one-on-one planning where you can choose how little or how much Inspired Occasions is involved in your event.

Our wedding planning revolves around your ideas, budgets and most importantly, your desires. Think of us as your "personal assistant" over the weeks and months before your wedding. Our goal is to take the stress off of you so that you can truly enjoy the experience along the way!

Inspired Occasions allows the flexibility to choose how little or how much your planner is involved in your "big day". From site selection to vendor negotiation, we make sure nothing is left forgotten before your event.

Feel free to contact us today to set up an initial meeting with our wedding planner. We hope you are inspired!

kcfelton
kcfelton
Mariesflowers

3 Reviews for Inspired Occasions

Marie · Married on 03/10/2009

Carrie is amazing! I didn't have to worry about a thing with her. I knew if there was anything that I forgot, Carrie would remember it; everything was taken care of. Having her around made my day stress free, beautiful, and more than I expected.

Sent on 03/13/2009

SARA · Married on 04/12/2008

Carrie of Inspired Occasions was exactly what we needed for our wedding and to coordinate the rental, delivery, set up, break down of the ceremony. She worked with our very small budget and listened to our wants/needs to transform a stark hotel ballroom into a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 03/14/2009

Danielle · Married on 08/14/2010

Carrie was wonderful to work with. She really helps ease your mind and reduce your stress level during planning. We hired her for day-of services and she did a great job. We had several things go wrong or not as planned, all out of our control, and she did a great job handling everything and I think we were the only ones that noticed. All of our guests raved about the wedding for weeks to my husband and I and our parents. I would definitely recommend Inspired Occasions.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Inspired Occasions FAQ

• Amy Miranda Makeup
    Amy Miranda Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carrie Meadows, creator and director of Inspired Occasions, who I have had the pleasure to work with, is very dedicated at what she does and would only deliver exactly what she promises. Give her a call today to see what why she is different than other wedding planners. I will give a discount to anyone referred to me by Carrie Meadows.

• Centreville, 20121 See on map