Washington, DC 20020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About I-Thee-Wed Bridal Consultants & Event Planning LLC

My professional experience in the industry began in 2006 with planning weddings for my friends; and then my own in 2009. In my planning, I realized that I could plan my wedding with a 8,000 budget and I still have the elegance that I wanted. The knowledge and experience I gained from these experiences has been invaluable. It allowed me to possess a well-rounded knowledge and understanding of the industry.

I-Thee-Wed specialize in wedding budgets of $10,000 or less; but we will work with ANY budget! We are a mobile company and provide service in the following areas: Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and South Carolina, Michigan, NJ, Ohio, and in the process of expanding to Tennessee and Georgia. We will travel to you and try to find you the the vendors you need at a reasonable price. No matter how big or how small, I want to help you and your fiancé design a one of a kind, amazing wedding that reflects your own personal style and is as unique as the two of you.

We offer the Following Services:

-Day Of Coordination

-Complete Wedding Services

-Partial Planning Services

-Reception Only

-Bridal & Baby Showers

Engagement, Graduation, Birthday, Holiday and Corporate Parties

Note: There is a $150.00 non-refundable deposit due at event contract signing

(Payment plan options are available)

Call us today!

LogoBlackAndWhiteTextBelow
LogoBlackAndWhiteTextBelow

3 Reviews for I-Thee-Wed Bridal Consultants & Event Planning LLC

Teerra · Married on 07/11/2010

Shawnee is the best when it comes to planning events and organizing. Highly Recommended. Would not look for another planner because she is the best :-)

Sent on 03/08/2011

adio · Married on 03/26/2011

Shawnee was terrific as a weding planner. In these times and in this spring 2011 economy, getting exactly what you want at a low price is the bulleye to aim for. Shawnee provided exactly what my bride and iI needed as well as wanted while staying within our very middle-of-the-road budget.eWE needed something that was neither ghetto nor redneck; something modest that we and the guests would remember with a positive memory. i would definitely use her services time and time again!!

Sent on 04/21/2011

0.0

I hired Shawnee for day of coordinator services. On the day of one of her staff members had an accident with all of our stuff in their vehicle. She sent another person to pick up the reception decorations from that car and many things came up missing. An accident could happen to anyone and I understand that. Shawnee told me that she knew how to arrange flowers and if it was not for my mom my center pieces would've been in trouble. My whole wedding party, my mother and mother in law skipped the cocktail hour to put the flower arrangements together. She refused to run my event, never in a million years did I think I would have to direct my own reception. This was the whole reason she was hired- so that my family and I could actually enjoy the reception. For the duration of the wedding I kept having to tell the DJ what we should do next. Even though I sent Shawnee the timeline for the wedding electronically, she didn't bring any copies with her. At the end of the night she did not charge me. I don't believe she is a bad person but I do urge you to think twice before putting the most important day of your life in her hands.

Sent on 08/30/2011

• Beck and Call Photography
    Beck and Call Photography Wedding Photographers

Great lady, very nice for all budgets

• Matthew's Trattoria & Martini Lounge
    Matthew's Trattoria & Martini Lounge Wedding Caterers

When you're ready for a wedding planner, leave all the details to I Thee Wed, you'll be so happy you did, and for a great price!

• IYNA Makeup Artistry
    IYNA Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

You want a perfect wedding day with no stress or mishaps, and you do NOT want to break the bank to get it! Look no further than "I-Thee-Wed Bridal Consultants" - they WILL ensure that your magic day (and the planning leading up to it) runs smoothly. I recommend them highly!

• Washington, 20020 See on map