Happy to Be Events

604a William Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
5% Discount
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Happy to Be Events

Happy to Be Events is a wedding planning company based in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Founder Meg Flores created the company in 2017 with the aim of designing and crafting authentic moments that are turned into treasured memories. Her team of passionate, skilled, and certified wedding planners bring your vision to life through cohesive planning and coordination. With half a decade of event management and vendor networking experience, they’re well equipped to handle everything from a small elopement to a large celebration.

Happy to Be Events strives to provide couples with as seamless an event as possible. These planners focus on both logistical planning and creative design. This ensures that you get a breathtaking event and the guidance you need throughout the process. The company offers different levels of event coordination as well as full and partial planning packages. Additional services provided by Happy to Be Events include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Custom checklist and planning process
  • Final timeline and wedding itinerary
  • Guest list creation

Happy to Be Events 6
Happy to Be Events 7
  • Avery · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Best Ever!

Happy to Be is truly the best wedding & event planning company out there! I’ve worked with Meg and Melanie for three events so far, and I am thrilled for future collaborations! As a photographer, I know how important it is to make sure everything is in line so that your love story is told beautifully in all aspects. Happy to Be helps your entire wedding process - from planning to execution - flow smoothly while providing a uniquely creative experience for each client. I’ve seen firsthand that in ANY scenario, they are professional, responsive, and organized while remaining upbeat. ENJOY this exciting time and let Happy to Be take care of the rest! You will not regret it. Their work is seriously invaluable and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Elizabeth Eltringham · Married on 12/15/2018

Happy to Be = a completely stress-free, beautiful wedding!

I’m not sure where to start – Meg is amazing, and she made my wedding the most magical day of my life. Meg is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth, organized people to work with. She had every detail accounted for before I even thought to ask.

I had a relatively short engagement, and I had no idea what I was doing. I was trying to plan a wedding in Fredericksburg from New York. Meg held my hand throughout the entire process. She completely understood the wedding I wanted, and she made it happen. My day was absolutely PERFECT, and all credit goes to Happy to Be. Meg and her team helped me book the best venue, designer, and venues. She guided me through every little detail but also let me run on my own with the things I wanted to do. I can’t recommend her full planning package enough.

I was the most relaxed bride in the history of all weddings ever! Brides: if you want a stress-free wedding, Happy to Be is the way to go. I was able to stay fully present and enjoy my wedding day without worrying about a single thing!

Sent on 04/03/2019