12115 Parklawn Drive Suite T, Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number

About Gala inc.

Gala inc. is a full-service event planning company with over 25 years experience in planning social and corporate events locally, nationally and internationally. We are one of few event planning companies in the country to own and operate a professional design and production studio, complete with quality décor to enhance or completely transform any venue. With our award-winning in-house artists, graphic designers, master carpenters and technicians, we have the capacity and creativity to produce any theme imaginable. Furthermore, Gala inc. features an exclusive and distinctive floral design shop, adding exquisite touch to every occasion. It is this unique combination which gives Gala inc. the ability and the opportunity to create, produce and execute memorable events varying in size from 50 to 5,000.

Gala has been the recipient of many awards from the Washington Chapter of the International Special Events Society (ISES), including the prestigious "Outstanding Event Award."

At Gala, we have achieved our success by exceeding your expectations.

3e1a55dbef6d5d30 1190923862390 21
Couple's portrait
3e1a55dbef6d5d30 1190923862390 21

8 Reviews for Gala inc.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/19/2009

Gala provided my wedding with all of it's linens. They were amazing! Donna worked with me every step of the way. My color was a celadon and she found the perfect color to match everything. The material was beautiful and held up really well! They did a fabulous job at making my wedding so memorable!

Sent on 10/02/2009

Aubreana · Married on 09/13/2008

I used Gala Events for wedding corridination, decor, and flowers. My coordinator was Rosie Goulette. Let me first say, she is the BEST! Everything I dreamed of, she made happen. From my amazing flowers, table clothes - silk, lighting, tables, just everything. I would use Rosie for any and every event. Her spirit is amazing. She can get more excited than you sometimes. When I was have a bad day, I just gave Rosie a call and I would feel great. She tells exactly how she feels about things, her ideas and what she can do to make that day extra special. Working with Rosie and Gala, was a wonderful and relaxing experience because it was a one stop shop. I was able to order my flowers from there, my tables, chairs, lighting, videographer, lounge, bar, vases, candleholders, chargers, votives. You name it, Gala has it, and if they don't have it, they can BUILD IT FOR YOU!

Sent on 09/27/2008

Joey · Married on 08/02/2008

Kristie Pichler was our wedding planner. She was absolutely fantastic. She took on all of the little duties that I would have SURELY forgotten on the big day... and then some!! I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone. She was just fantastic.

Sent on 11/13/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Gala inc. FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables

• Halaja Productions
    Halaja Productions Wedding Videographers

Gala Inc has an attention to detail and an elegance that cannot be denied. Your wedding will have that little extra "something" when you trust Gala for your wedding planning.

• Makeup Artistry by Nicole
    Makeup Artistry by Nicole Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Gala Inc. on several occasions. If you desire a detail oriented TEAM, with your event outcome to be a “WOW”, then Gala Inc. is for you! As a professional make-up artist, time management is very important; Jamie and her team knows how to keep the flow going and give the space needed to ensure my job is done to perfection and with care. Whatever the request, the Gala Team will deliver, making Your Wedding day Simply Amazing! Today’s brides and their weddings are very individualized and creative; you can be sure to find a perfect Event Planner match @ Gala Inc. :*) - Nicole

• Christina Smith Photography
    Christina Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for someone who is not only amazing at what she does but organized and has unbeatable passion for what she does, then you need to contact Rossie at Gala Inc. By far the best in wedding planning, vidiography, design, florals, and decor. Not only does Gala Inc. have so many specialties, they are the best at what they do. There web site speaks for it's self. And, they are the nicest people you will ever want to meet. Just Amazing! I had a blast working with them!

• 12115 Parklawn Drive, Suite T Rockville, 20852 See on map
    3017182966 (Fax Number)
    Open Monday through Friday from 10AM to 5PM, or by appointment.