9332 Annapolis Rd Suite 312, Lanham, MD 20706 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Elegant Expose, LLC

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

- Mario Andretti

Elegant Exposé
, LLC
is a full-service event planning and coordinating company owned and operated by Bonita Parker. We are headquartered in the Washington, DC metro area and extend our services to accomodate a wide array of corporate and social event clients throughout MD/DC/VA area.

Our services extend from planning elegant weddings (and related events), to coordinating various momentous occasions such as retirement parties, birthdays, and anniversaries! We also offer an array of comprehensive planning packages to include services for every occasion - even "Day of Event" services!

Elegant Exposé, LLC believes in raising the bar! - and strive to provide our clients with unmatched levels of customer service and undivided attention.

Our mission is to provide top-notch planning and coordinating services through intense motivation and the desire to excel in the industry. Our goal is to ensure that serviceability to our clients is delivered with tact, diplomacy and civility.

Let us make your event truly something special!

Please contact us today to discuss how Elegant Exposé can be of service to you!

Follow Elegant Expose, LLC on

Couple kiss
CorporateAppetizers

1 Reviews for Elegant Expose, LLC

Bonita · Married on 10/13/2007

I hired Elegant Expose to help plan my wedding in 2007. They were very professional and really tailored their planning around what I wanted. I was specifically impressed by their resourcefullness and how they made my small budget stretch. I was also impressed by their flexibility. My wedding was beyond everything that I imagined it would be - and MORE!. Elegant Expose' YOU ROCK!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/14/2008

Elegant Expose, LLC FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elegant Expose, LLC 1
    FREE Consultation!
    Receive a free consultation when you contact Elegant Expose to plan your next event!

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Elegant Expose to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Madine's Catering & Desserts
    Madine's Catering & Desserts Wedding Caterers

I had the pleasure to work with Elegant Expose on a wedding in August. Bonita and her crew were very professional and organized. I look forward to working with them again on future events. I recommend Elegant Expose for all types of events. They do great work!

• 9332 Annapolis Rd, Suite 312 Lanham, 20706 See on map