6507 Orono Ct, Springfield, VA 22152 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Stellar Day Wedding

At A Stellar Day Wedding, our goal is to make your special day unique, memorable and completely stress-free. We are dedicated to the details and will collaborate with you to provide a smooth, seamless wedding event Northern Virginia native and Events Director, Jennie Lofton, boasts a varied background encompassing project management, organizational skills, extensive hospitality industry experience and event planning – all the elements necessary for coordinating and managing a well-executed wedding event. Aside from Ms. Lofton’s professional project management credentials, during her time in Palm Beach County, FL, she owned and operated businesses (retail and antiques) and worked in real estate development/renovation. She is dedicated to success and has a passionate eye for style. Ms. Lofton’s broad and diversified background has provided her with superior organizational skills, the ability to remain cool under pressure and an energetic dynamic with people from all walks of life. Along with weddings, She is experienced in managing events ranging from charity fundraisers to upscale baby showers and has a keen understanding of what makes an event run smoothly and seamlessly. Through her company, A Stellar Day Wedding, Jennie tailors her services to meet any level of vision… and budget. Wedding coordination and management packages are offered in two options: Partial planning with day of coordination and day of wedding management

img216
img216
6479c3d3fc7c52a0 1376558793343 232323232fp5nu323372338wsnrcg36485795339nu0mrj

5 Reviews for A Stellar Day Wedding

Julia · Married on 01/11/2014

I was deployed overseas after becoming engaged. We wanted to get married within weeks of my arrival home so that our families could be present since we were moving to the West Coast.
    My Fiancé and I both loved working with Jennie, she was more than patient and did quite a bit of research for us. Jennie emailed us a copy of her "Simply Brilliant! wedding day planner & organizer" so that we could keep track of all our wedding day information.
    I was concerned that I would miss out on all the wedding planning since I was overseas but Jennie set up several Skype meetings to keep me involved.
    Jennie planned & organized all the pre-wedding events (bridal shower, bachelorette party & rehearsal dinner) since my Fiancé had no idea what to do. She even organized all my family & friends to greet me at the airport when I arrived back to the states (there must have been 500 balloons!).
    There were so many things she did so that this wedding went off without a hitch, from locating all the venues/ vendors to finding a seamstress to alter my wedding dress within one week so it would be ready.
    My wedding was perfect...really....it was perfect!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Excellent Service!!!!!

Our wedding day turned out to be truly amazing and my sincere thanks to the Ms Jennie who eased our burden and took the stress off our heads to put up a great show. I was new to Washington where our wedding was planned , we were introduced to ‘A Stellar Day Wedding’ by a colleague of my husband, though a little skeptical at the beginning how the company might be I was anxious as this was my Big Day. I wanted everything to go perfect as planned , it took me very short time to realize on interaction how reliable and enthusiastic Jennie is. She comes as a very cheerful , vibrant lady, ever ready to help you and is very organized and methodical with her work. So are the other staff members, very courteous and understanding. We sat down to plan out our wedding day and she was very creative with her suggestions taking into consideration about our needs and wants too, so that we could have our dream wedding as we had in our minds. She was extremely flexible, I had some last moment changes and she complied without a fuss to make it happen.
    A Stellar Day wedding renders more than just a service, the staff go out their way to make things happen and even went their way to do tasks which they were not paid for even. Its truly worth the price you pay , because you can be sure that things would fall into place and be smooth. You can pass your wedding day without any stress and keep your self smiling knowing that there is someone to pull through the show.
    We got help for our decorations and the floral arrangements were neatly done with the roses we requested . Everything happened very punctually, the caterers they hired too had got great stuff and I was glad to see that the guests were enjoying heartily and the ambience created was great. The DJ’s hired too had great music. Everything was well worth the money spent and went as planned. You shouldn’t have any hesitation to hire this company, they are professionals in the trade.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Myca · Married on 11/30/2013

I hired Jennie from a Stellar Day Wedding from the beginning of my engagement, as I knew I would be very busy and need help. I was thoroughly impressed with the value of service that I received! Jennie was extensively helpful with whatever I needed, at any time of the day. She was happy to do any research for me on venues, pricing, catering, etc. I was also given a very handy wedding binder by Jennie, which kept this busy bride organized in every department! The day of coordination was amazing and precise! Jennie was there to not only organize and tend to my bridal party and I, but was also incredible at organizing my reception which was more than I could have asked for! A Stellar Day Wedding is absolutely worth it! You will receive the royal treatment, at an amazingly reasonable price!

Sent on 02/03/2014

A Stellar Day Wedding FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Stellar Day Wedding 1
    Wedding Day Management
    Complete wedding day management and coordination of your wedding day. Perfect option for the budget savvy bride and the DIY bride. For the bride who wants it all but can't do it all!

• 6507 Orono Ct Springfield, 22152 See on map