Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for A Memorable Party

Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)

0.5

This guy is a crook, stay away. 63 charges for bad checks, theft, and ripping people off.
I'm kind of shocked Wedding Wire would promote such a dishonest individual.
MD Case Search: Mitchel Harvey/ A Memorable Party.
!!AVOID THIS MAN AT ALL COSTS OR GET RIPPED OFF!!

Profile Picture Ripped-Off, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so grateful that we got to work with Mitch from A Memorable Party. He was the best planner that I could ask for. The wedding was beautiful, and all because of him. He always answered my questions when I had them even late at night. He was very accessible, and always put me at ease. He dealt with all the vendors and all I had to do was show up and rock my dress! Everything from the cake, the flowers, the venue and decorations, to the DJ and the ceremony was on point and most importantly, exactly how I imagined. I can’t even count the number of complements we got on the decorations. I would recommend Mitch 100 times over!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Non-Religious

READ THIS IF YOU WANT EVERY WONDERFUL DETAIL!!!!!!!! I first got engaged in April of 2017 and am a physician in Virginia. My fiance and I were looking for a wedding planner who would be able to put together a wedding reception that looked like an outdoors starry night...but INSIDE a ballroom. I had heard of Mitch via a family friend and through some research....when he came to visit my mother and I for the first time, we were incredibly relieved. Before we had even officially hired him, he already went to work! On the FIRST day he met us, he already brought in ideas, venues, prices, and significantly reduced rates on everything he presented because of his extensive relationship with his vendors (he has been doing this for a very long time and I swear he knows everyone)! The take home point about Mitch is simple.....he will give you UNBELIEVABLE results at a price that you could not imaging possible. His artistic abilities are unmatched...he designed a candle lit forest for me INSIDE a boring ballroom and even changed the ceiling of the ballroom into a beautifully lit piece of art (circus ceiling style with crystal chandeliers levitating to the flowers on each table with floating orbs of candle lights). I come from a large Egyptian family and Mitch is very experienced in hiring specific vendors for YOUR specific wedding needs. Again, he is EXPERIENCED and is not new to the process. There are thousands of times where Mitch would handle situations and prevent stress from even coming to my mother and I. I CAN ACTUALLY SAY THAT I HAD A COMPLETELY STRESS FREE WEDDING AND REHEARSAL DINNER!!!!!!!!! And as for the wedding....everything went as planned EXACTLY...not one thing went wrong even though the old saying goes that you should prepare yourself for something....well....we actually had a perfect wedding. Mitch even surprised me with a firework entrance for my husband and I....this is how Mitch is...he is among the most kind and LOYAL people I know.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/14/18, 1 Review