Tica Beauty and Cosmetics

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Marti and I clicked right away. She came highly recommended by a personal friend whose face she did, and that of her sister, for each of their weddings.
In home studio, very personable, no judgements, not a hard sale. Very easy...and, I looked great but not too done up. Just what I wanted.

Recently Married

Marti is a delight to work with; she did my daughter's make-up (the bride), along with her bridesmaids and me. She listened to what we wanted, made suggestions when necessary, and everyone looked great when we were done. It was a lovely, relaxing way to spend the afternoon leading up to the evening wedding. Highly recommend.

Julie
07/25/2015

Marti and her staff were amazing...professional and made everyone feel so comfortable in the process. She connected so well with everyone and her products are amazing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Not only is Marti amazing at what she does, she is also a wonderful person and great to work with! My mother-in-law, bridesmaids and I were thrilled with our makeup for my wedding and are so glad we had Marti there!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

This team is incredibly fun and talented. It's one thing to be good at what you do, and for me + my six bridesmaids with all different skin tones, they were VERY good with what they did! It's another thing to love your work while you're doing it. And that clearly shows up in everything they did for us. Tica Beauty is the perfect choice for having a really great bunch of people with a clear vision for how your makeup can enhance your natural features. Just don't forget to bring your own mascara!

Heidi
06/21/2015

Marti is great! She has great energy, is positive and make you feel beautiful.

Michala
06/20/2015

Service was excellent and my makeup turned out wonderful!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Heather Wombacher did such a wonderful job with my wedding makeup! I got married on a 95 degree day that was very humid and my makeup still looked perfect throughout the outdoor ceremony and after an hour of taking pictures on the venue grounds. The blotting powder that she provided me worked wonders for touch ups throughout the evening. Heather is very talented, professional, and sweet! Exactly what you need on the big day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The ladies at Tica were absolutely amazing for my wedding! From the coordination beforehand to the day-of execution, I could not be more pleased that I chose them. Heather did a phenomenal job on my makeup and my bridesmaids, and was a pleasure to spend the day with as well. They were very flexible and extremely helpful with coordinating a large wedding party. I would highly recommend them to any bride in the area!

Louise
05/16/2015

Marti is a very professional and talented make-up artist yet she is warm and friendly. She remained calm and collected despite the frenetic activity of getting the bride, mothers of the bride and groom and bridesmaids ready the afternoon of the wedding. She was very efficient and you felt that she was spending quality time on doing your make-up and not rushing through to get to the next person. I would highly recommend Marti as an excellent make-up artist for any occasion!

Recently Married

Marti was very professional and her attention to detail was excellent

Marguerite
03/21/2015

Marti was amazing! She was flexible enough to handle two extra bridesmaids who decided day of they wanted to get their make-up done. She truly cares about her brides and making sure they have the best day of their lives, which not only includes doing their make-up but being a wonderfully calming and supportive presence at their big day.

11/22/2014

Marti was amazing! She was very quick to respond to all of my emails and many questions and incredibly flexible when it came to where to meet, who would be getting wedding make up done and when, etc.! She is not only professional, but also approachable - I felt like I could ask her anything and take her word for it! And I did! She gave me advice on where to get my dress altered, who to see for undergarments, where to get my eyebrows done, where to shop for a dress for my Mom - and on it goes! And her advice never failed! I could not have imagined my wedding day without her! And I've received so many compliments about how stunning I looked - all thanks to Marti!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marti Wright of Tica did the makeup for my daughter and her attendants & myself for her wedding October 25th. She was a delight to work with, and very flexible. When I first contacted her, she called me personally to discuss things, and it was such an instant connection that I knew she would be ideal. She was so helpful discussing the pros & cons of different techniques such as air brush vs traditional foundation, and makeup styles. Everyone was thrilled with their makeup and looked beautiful!

Crisy
10/11/2014

Marty was great! We did a trial run with her a few weeks before the wedding and worked through the look I wanted for the big day. I never wear any makeup and have some skin and eye trouble. Marty took all of that into consideration and did everything she could to make sure I felt comfortable and pretty. She hit the nail on the head, it was perfect. She also did a wonderful job with my bridesmaids. I had 6 bridesmaids total and a slight time crunch before the ceremony began. Marty brought an assistant with her to our location at no extra cost to us in order to ensure that everyone was ready on time. The girls were thrilled with how they looked and it made me happy to see them happy. Because they felt good, they all looked wonderful, especially in the pictures. Thank you Marty for helping make our wedding more perfect than I ever could have imagined!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marti is a true professional, her work is top notch and her personality matches! I went for my trial with Marti and fell in love with her as a person and was so pleased with the result of my makeup. Her prices are competitive and reasonable. She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and it was such a joy having her at my parents home throughout the day, she was like one of the girls. We joked and laughed and everyone looked stunning. I would recommend Marti to anyone needing stellar makeup!