RSVP International Events
Providing customized event planning for over 20 years throughout the United States & Europe
Fairfax, VA 22030

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 7 Reviews
We hired Jamie to be the day-of coordinator for our wedding, and we could not have made a better choice to head up our “Wedding Team.” In the lead-up to the big day, she was cool and calm and made the two of us so much more relaxed, while giving us helpful advice and taking the time to truly understand our vision for the day (and help us refine what that vision was). On the actual day, she handled all of the logistics beautifully - which was a lot to handle considering we had hired outside vendors for everything as well as made DIY decorations that had to be set up. She even heroically left the venue mid-wedding and drove roundtrip to recover dessert from a vendor whose truck had broken down en route; her assistants kept everything running smoothly and she rescued dessert! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough about how pleased I was with Jamie's invaluable expertise and creative ability to bring to reality the unique vision that my daughter and her fiancee had for their wedding. Despite being given only about 1 month to plan, prepare, and execute a very low-key, non-traditional wedding for the out-of-town couple who had a very unique vision of their special day, Jamie was able to provide the couple, as well as our family and friends, a very elegant, relaxed, and spot-on themed wedding that everyone enjoyed tremendously.
Wedding: 03/09/2014

Brandy 2 Reviews
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jamie/RSVP Events. We hired Jamie for "Day of Coordination" of our October 2013 wedding and consider it one of the best decisions we could have made. Even though we chose the "Day Of" package of services, Jamie was available to help us with any questions and concerns we had throughout our planning process. She was always very responsive and helpful. Jamie put our worries to rest as she coordinated with all of our other vendors and created a plan for the day. She kept us all on track. Despite inclement weather, she and the venue's on-site event manager were able to spring into action to create a beautiful "Plan B" option. I would reccomend her services to any Bride and Groom looking for a coordinator who is organized, easy to get along with, responsive and experienced.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jamie did a fantastic job!! Thank you for a wonderful day we will never forget.
Wedding: 10/04/2013
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning, Unique Services (Other)

Sarah 1 Reviews
Our wedding would not have been a success without Jamie/RSVP Events. It was the best investment we made for our wedding. Jamie is so professional and wonderful and she got things accomplished quickly and efficiently. She is amazing. Our wedding was so amazing and a great deal of that was due to her professionalism. Thank you RSVP!!!!
Wedding: 05/11/2013

Monique 1 Reviews
One of the best decisions I made was to hire Jamie from RSVP International Events for “Day of Coordination”. She is the best WEDDING COORDINATOR ever!!!!! In the planning stages, she was always available and responsive to our needs and questions. She read all the vendor contracts before we signed it to make sure we were getting the best deal possible. Unlike most brides I didn’t have a clue on how I wanted my wedding to be, she gave me so many suggestions along the way. I selected every vendor she referred me to and everyone was so professional (photo booth, florist, wedding dress, and photographer). The day of our wedding, she ensured that everything occurred on time and she let us borrow wedding accessories free of charge. It rained on my wedding and she even brought a cute umbrella that matched my color theme so my husband and I could take pictures outside. She made all my dreams come true and more. Our friends and family talked about our wedding for weeks everyone had a blast. I could not imagine having a wedding ceremony or reception without an organized experienced wedding planner to help organize the event. I was care-free the day of my wedding and am truly grateful for it! I would refer RSVP International Events to any future brides.

Wedding: 04/28/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Private User 4 Reviews
Jamie was extraordinary! She really went above and beyond in assisting my fiance's father figure out how to get licensed to perform our ceremony in Virginia (he's a minister in another state). I can't count the number of venues she personally toured with us until we finally found the perfect space. Through all of my crazy schedule, she managed to keep me calm and focused on the most important thing - that I was marrying the man I love!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jamie was our Month-Of coordinator, but felt like she had been my coordinator from the beginning! I would constantly email questions and she would be very prompt in replying. She also worked my venue before so she really knew how to handle every situation and took her ideas & concerns to heart. My guests loved how she was so nice. My caterer also spoke highly of Jamie. She made sure I was satisfied and I had fun. My bustle kept coming undone and she was right there to adhere it for the night, what a lifesaver!

I gave her all my decorations, she decorated how I had envisioned and she packed everything up for me at the end of the night. Overall, she was a delight to work with!!
Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hiring Jamie Fisher at RSVP International Events as our Day of Wedding Coordinator was the best money we spent on the wedding. She is efficient, amazingly creative and already had a really good working relationship with many of our vendors....And, she has a wonderful sense of humor and calm demeanor that helped everyone involved in the wedding. Having Jamie and her team at my wedding let me, my mom, and everyone relax and enjoy the day.

I highly recommend RSVP International Events.
Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jaime was wonderful. She was a wealth of knowledge. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and while I'm sure there were a couple of kinks here an there, I was totally unaware b/c Jaime had everything 100% under control. Before the "big" day she made sure to understand exactly what I had envisioned and when I saw everything put together, it was right on target. As a result, both us, in addition our friends and family will always remember the day as just being full of celebration and fun!. Thanks Jaime.
Wedding: 09/15/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We hired Jamie for the day-of coordination for our wedding and I am so glad we did. I would recommend her services to any bride! On your wedding day the last thing you want to worry about is any of the details or anything going wrong- Jamie will take care of everything. It was so nice to have someone in charge and RESPONSIBLE handling the issues that came up. She even helped my bridesmaid get into her dress when the zipper broke- you can't get better service than that!
Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jamie was amazing! We looked at several wedding planners before selecting Jamie. She immediately understood what we wanted and our complex situation... two single working parents; he was working in Iraq. We had to be comfortable that our planner could pretty much do all the heavy lifting herself since neither of us were really available to devote much time to searching for vendors, venues, attend too many tastings, etc. Our time was extremely limited and valuable.

Jamie made herself available for conference calls from around the world and worked out excellent deals with our vendors. She was easy to talk to and helped us articulate what we wanted even when we ourselves were not completely sure. She was patient and flexible. She was also protective of our modest budget. We still went over that budget, but that was out choice and we never felt pressured to do so.

Jaime helped us find every vendor with the exception of our photographer. And she was helpful in resolving any and every misunderstanding or concern we may have had with any vendor.

Our wedding day was a beautiful event, but not without unexpected surprises. Key guests were late and we could not begin at the time originally scheduled. No problem. While we were stressing, Jamie quickly rearranged some of the events, got the wine flowing for our guests, and kept everything running smoothly. Everything was a huge success thanks to Jamie.

We would highly recommend Jamie to anyone looking for a wedding planner and event coordinator. Thank you Jamie!
Wedding: 08/04/2012

Jackie 2 Reviews
Jamie is easy to work with and did a great job with our wedding!
Wedding: 06/23/2012

Michele 1 Reviews
My son and daughter-in-law's wedding was held at a manor that required outside vendors for everything. Jamie made sure that all of the catering, transportation shuttles, limousines, florists, dj and photographer vendor contracts were in order and that everyone was aware of the master timeline that she had worked out with us. She also helped us with smaller details such as directing the rehearsal, advice for the timing for first dance, speeches, late night snack and shuttles for guests. Having Jamie there made such a difference for all of us. We were able to relax and enjoy the day knowing that the little details had been looked after and she was there to look after any problems that might arise. Jamie was the first there and the last to leave. At the end of the night, we were so thankful that we had decided to work with Jamie and RSVP International Events.
Wedding: 06/23/2012

Lindsay 1 Reviews
Hiring RSVP was the best decision I made for my wedding day. Jamie provided "day of" service, but it was so much more than that. She reviewed my contracts, set the timeline, assisted with decorations, rounded up the families for photos, queued the musician and DJ, repaired my dress when the bustle broke, calmed me down before I walked down the aisle to save my make up and basically took over every little thing I would have had to worry about including collecting and transporting all the "stuff" afterwards and delivering it to me after the event. We were able to enjoy our wedding worry free and spend that valuable time with our guests rather than worrying about extra guests or any other snafus that might have interrupted our enjoyment. I cannot recommend her enough. She is friendly, organized, thorough, professional, has superior taste and has years of experience, so there is nothing she hasn't had to deal with before! I'd give more stars if I could!
Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jamie was really wonderful. When the restaurant I hired tried to cancel in order to book a bigger client, she called and resolved everything. She kept the event flowing smoothly, took charge without being over-bearing. She even doubled as my photographer (which was above and beyond). I really don't know what I would have done without her there. I had enough to worry about on that day, so it was so worth it to have someone else worry about the little details. Even my father was so impressed that he sent her a thank you note.
Wedding: 12/17/2011
 703-727-0181
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire