Fleur de Lis Flair

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough great things about Aimee. My husband and I got married at Wollam Gardens (a beautiful flower farm near Warrenton, VA) in the fall of 2011, and Aimee helped make it all come together! Truly, my only regret is that I didn't hire her sooner in the planning process.
My spouse and I were both working full time and trying to chase after vendors, get our phone calls returned, etc. From the moment she came on board, she was so helpful, added such great expertise, and handled every new situation with grace and a sense of humor. I think we'd put together a wedding with a lot of moving parts (catering, tent, band, etc.), and Aimee made everything run seamlessly on the big day. She is a miracle worker!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Fleur de Lis Flair, Aimee and the monumental effort she put forth on our behalf as we planned our wedding. We live in Seattle, which made planning a wedding in Virginia nearly impossible without support. Aimee's hard work, total commitment, passion, and acute eye for detail made what could have been an extremely stressful planning process easy and fun. The week of the wedding and the day itself were where Aimee's skills really shined. No detail was left unconsidered and when last-second emergencies arose (as they always do) Aimee was there with a solution for each one. She was one step ahead of us the whole time, leaving us free to enjoy our wedding week and the wedding itself. We couldn't have done it without her!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I live 3,000 miles away from where we had the wedding, and without Aimee we would probably have had a wedding involving takeout pizza, beer, a top 40 radio for music. Instead she held our hand as our dream wedding came together. She handled a 180 person wedding with a live band, several catering trucks, and a request from us that all of our guests be invited to camp out on the property like it was any normal weekend. Her poise, positivity, and complete ability to take any crazy person (aka me) and bring them back down to reality was unparalleled. Not to mention that her services are probably the most reasonably priced in the region. I felt completely serene the day of, mostly because I knew that there was nothing that Aimee couldn’t deal with. In all the pictures I am smiling like a goon since I had literally nothing to deal with except dancing with my new husband. And I didn’t see Aimee break a sweat in the midst of all of this. Really unbelievable. She returns emails usually within the hour (amazing) and every time I spoke to her she was nothing but professional, extremely, kind, and very excited about my wedding. I don’t know what I would have done without her in my corner. Thank you Aimee!!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aimed was my coordinator for the dress rehearsal and for the day of at my wedding at Foxchase Manor in Manassas. We had one initial meeting and she also attended my walk through. She can be hired by the hour or for full planning of a wedding. I was so happy to have her the day of because she was so organized and calm! I don't know how she managed to get everything set up so fast, but I had luminaries, menu cards, programs, favors, photo table, entry way candles, and uplighting that all needed to be completed. She even dressed up in black, red, and white- the colors of my winter themed wedding and make sure that we had cold champagne and glasses in my bridal suite. She is easy to contact and took care of many things without me even knowing about them. At the end of the night I found all of my decor neatly boxed up and in the bridal suite ready for us to take home. She was an excellent liason for me so I wouldn't have to worry about the all of my vendors setting up while I was trying to get photos taken.

• Wedding: 12/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aimee has a very genuine spirit. She's professional, warm, accessible, flexible, organized and a great listener. It was so nice to be able to trust and rely on Aimee to handle most of the wedding plans as we were so busy with work, kids, life and planning our honeymoon! She was calm and organized on the day of our wedding, staying behind the scenes but always there to manage when needed. She was very encouraging and supportive through the entire process. Our wedding day was special, uncomplicated, and relaxing. Just what we wanted!

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aimee was fantastic in helping us plan our wedding. She was always available to us for everything and she really helped to make our day special. Not only for us but for our guests as well.

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aimee went above and beyond to make sure my wedding went smooth and every detail was just as I wanted. She went above and beyond to take care of any and all issues that occurred, thus ensuring a perfect evening. Aimee exhibited the utmost professionalism with all of my vendors and guests. Her organization and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend her services to anyone needing event planning or coordination and I would definitely use Fleur de Lis Flair again for any future needs.

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
703-785-1532
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire