JEM Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I absolutely LOVED working with Jessica. She was absolutely amazing through my entire wedding process. When we first met I knew her personality would fit my husband and I's and I was absolutely right. From the beginning she helped us find other vendors ( since I knew nothing about weddings!). She was always emailing and checking in to make sure I was doing ok. Having her there at our 30 day out meeting at our venue was fantastic since I was overwhelmed and she was able to ask questions and think of things that I couldn't remember. She was so calm all the time and extremely organized which I appreciated. She spent the entire day of the wedding overseeing and helping make sure the venue looked fantastic. She kept everyone on the timeline which made it easy for my husband and I to just enjoy the day! I don't know how I would have done it without Jessica. Having her help us with our wedding was priceless and I would recommend her for anyone looking to make their wedding day go as smooth as possible!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Arlington, VA 22205
BLOG

JEM Events offers Day/Month of Coordination and hourly consulting.  All of our clients will receive tailored, personalized services to best address their specific needs.

We are based in Virginia but love to travel!  We have coordinated weddings in Nantucket, New Hampshire, the Outer Banks, Delaware, and upstate New York!

While working with JEM Events, you can rely on us to:

Keep things simple and practical Be upfront, fair, and honest with pricing Help everyone equally, no matter your orientation, budget, or vision Help you experience a meaningful, memorable event

If you are interested in working with me, drop me a line at jessica@jemeventsdc.com and we can get started!

Details