JEM Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica Maskell is a bride’s dream. I was completely relaxed and at ease the day of my wedding, knowing that Jessica was in the driver’s seat. She is a complete professional. She has a kick butt and take names work ethic partnered with a sweet, genuine, positive attitude. She answered any question I had whether big or small, or first thing in the morning or late at night. I could always reach her via e-mail, text, or phone. She checked in on me thorough the entire wedding planning process and was always there to answer questions. She is SO knowledgeable about the industry and if she didn’t have an answer for me right away – she went out of her way to get me an answer. The peace of mind that Jessica gave me on my wedding day is absolutely priceless. She was on top of all the vendors and understood all of my projects and brought my vision together so beautifully. Her husband Mark was our DJ and they were an incredible team. At the end of the night, our venue had a very quick clean up time frame, and Jessica and Mark both gathered our gifts, flowers, and décor pieces and brought them back to our hotel. Jessica is an 11 out of 10. I wish I could do it all over again just to work with Jessica again. I highly recommend Jessica as a wedding coordinator. She is perfection.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Arlington, VA 22205
BLOG

JEM Events offers Day/Month of Coordination and hourly consulting.  All of our clients will receive tailored, personalized services to best address their specific needs.

We are based in Virginia but love to travel!  We have coordinated weddings in Nantucket, New Hampshire, the Outer Banks, Delaware, and upstate New York!

While ... read more

While working with JEM Events, you can rely on us to:

• Keep things simple and practical
  • Be upfront, fair, and honest with pricing
  • Help everyone equally, no matter your orientation, budget, or vision
  • Help you experience a meaningful, memorable event

If you are interested in working with me, drop me a line at jessica@jemeventsdc.com and we can get started!

+/- read less