JEM Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica was so GREAT and an absolute pleasure to work with! I cannot express how happy we were with all of her services leading up to and the day of the wedding. She is very organized, professional, knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. One of Jessica's best qualities is her responsiveness. She always got back to me in a timely manner which in turn allowed me to trust her with every step along the way. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming and Jessica definitely alleviated a lot of the stress.

I 110% recommend Jessica as a wedding coordinator to anyone. You will be in great hands!

-Katie & Brad

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Arlington, VA 22205
BLOG

JEM Events offers Day/Month of Coordination and hourly consulting.  All of our clients will receive tailored, personalized services to best address their specific needs.

We are based in Virginia but love to travel!  We have coordinated weddings in Nantucket, New Hampshire, the Outer Banks, Delaware, and upstate New York!

While ... read more

While working with JEM Events, you can rely on us to:

• Keep things simple and practical
  • Be upfront, fair, and honest with pricing
  • Help everyone equally, no matter your orientation, budget, or vision
  • Help you experience a meaningful, memorable event

If you are interested in working with me, drop me a line at jessica@jemeventsdc.com and we can get started!

+/- read less