JEM Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica is an amazing wedding coordinator!! Working with her is the best decision that my fiance and I made throughout our entire wedding planning process. She is so energetic, organized, and a joy to work with. She really went the extra mile to make sure that our wedding day was everything we had imagined. She is so on top of everything and truly cares. There are so many things that go into making a wedding day run smoothly. As my bridesmaids and I got our hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding I felt very relaxed and at ease because I knew Jessica was hard at work making sure everyone involved in the wedding knew where to be and when. The wedding ran like clockwork thanks to her. If you are looking for a wedding planner in the DC area, Jessica Maskell is the best! :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Arlington, VA 22205
BLOG

JEM Events offers Day/Month of Coordination and hourly consulting.  All of our clients will receive tailored, personalized services to best address their specific needs.

We are based in Virginia but love to travel!  We have coordinated weddings in Nantucket, New Hampshire, the Outer Banks, Delaware, and upstate New York!

While ... read more

While working with JEM Events, you can rely on us to:

• Keep things simple and practical
  • Be upfront, fair, and honest with pricing
  • Help everyone equally, no matter your orientation, budget, or vision
  • Help you experience a meaningful, memorable event

If you are interested in working with me, drop me a line at jessica@jemeventsdc.com and we can get started!

+/- read less