Fleur de Lis Flair

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough great things about Aimee. My husband and I got married at Wollam Gardens (a beautiful flower farm near Warrenton, VA) in the fall of 2011, and Aimee helped make it all come together! Truly, my only regret is that I didn't hire her sooner in the planning process.
My spouse and I were both working full time and trying to chase after vendors, get our phone calls returned, etc. From the moment she came on board, she was so helpful, added such great expertise, and handled every new situation with grace and a sense of humor. I think we'd put together a wedding with a lot of moving parts (catering, tent, band, etc.), and Aimee made everything run seamlessly on the big day. She is a miracle worker!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Warrenton, VA 20187

It's about time!

Fleur de Lis Flair Event Planners will manage every aspect of your special day to ensure it remains special and stress free.

Our specialties include:

* Birthday parties
* Anniversaries
* Farm and Vineyard Events
and more!

While we are happy to provide planning services at any venue, Fleur de Lis Flair represents two amazing properties in Virginia.

Wollam Gardens, an 11-acre flower farm in Jeffersonton, VA is the perfect venue for a romantic, vintage, garden wedding.

Chetwood Park, a private estate in The Plains, VA offers rolling hills, historic backdrops and a 6-night stay at a cottage in Northern Ireland as part of their wedding package.

The event management services of Fleur de Lis Flair are included when events are booked at these properties.

Recommended by Philip Carter Winery. +/- read less