Wish Wonder Dream Reviews

49 | Santa Monica, CA

49 Reviews for Wish Wonder Dream

1 User photo

Wish Wonder Dream 1

Wish Wonder Dream was possibly the best decision we made with our budget. My fiance wasn't sure it would be worth it to hire a coordinator, but the day after the wedding, he said, "Can you imagine what that would have been like without her?" I shuddered even thinking about it. Whitney was kind, prompt, and responsive. She had great taste. She was unfailingly patient with me and tough with the vendors when she needed to be. Even my guests commented on how great she was, and my matron of honor wanted a picture with her! Don't even think twice about hiring Whitney for your wedding - she was amazing in every way.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Erin · Married on 06/08/2013

Even though we were having a small intimate wedding, we decided to hire a "day-of" coordinator to help us pull it all together. From the moment we met Rose from Wish Wonder Dream we knew we would be in the right hands. She is very professional and amazing to work with. She totally understood the vision we were going for and nailed it! She made our wedding even more beautiful than we had imagined. We feel she above and beyond without even blinking an eye. We didn't have to worry about a thing on our day, which is the very reason we hired a coordinator. Whether your wedding is big or small, do yourself a favor and hire WISH WONDER DREAM!!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Gennifer · Married on 04/27/2013

We hired Wish Wonder Dream for "day-of" (actually month-of) planning. Rose was our main coordinator. She was so helpful through the entire process. She was very responsive and positive throughout, even when we were running a little behind booking our last minute details. She was always ready to answer questions and take on little last-minute tasks. Though we did not meet Whitney, she checked in on us regularly to make sure we had everything we needed.

Rose was a star on our wedding day. She and her team made sure everything ran smoothly. At no point was I stressed out or nervous about an element of the day not happening. She supervised everything, checking in with us when necessary, but allowing my husband and I to truly enjoy our wedding. And she did all this while maintaining a calm and positive vibe. I would definitely recommend WWD to anyone looking for someone to make sure your day runs smoothly.

Sent on 05/22/2013

We are so glad we used Whitney as our our day of wedding coordinator. She was recommended by a friend who had used her for their wedding as well.

From our first Skype meeting to the day of the wedding, she was very kind, patient, professional, organized, helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable. Whitney was very flexible to meet our schedule and demands. She really made us feel like we were her first priority.

We had so much fun on our wedding day because we didn't have to worry about the little details. Whitney was on top of the schedule and made sure everything, cake, decorations, photos, and wedding party etc were all in place. Whitney really went out of her way to make sure all the guests were having fun. Whitney and Stacey even helped lead a few dances during our wedding which the guests had alot of fun.

If you need a wedding coordinator, I would recommend giving Whitney a call!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Kristen · Married on 03/23/2013

Where do I even begin to describe how wonderful Whitney and her team are! From our initial phone call to the actual wedding day, it was so easy, fun and stress free working with Whitney. She has a genuine interest in getting to know her couples to ensure that she understands what the couple envisions for their special day!

Some may think that the wedding planning process can get stressful and overwhelming, but with Whitney's constant attention to detail and timing, I was never worried about everything getting done - I knew she was keeping us on track! Her vendors and recommendations were all INCREDIBLE and tailored to exactly what we wanted! Whitney puts A LOT of time and thought into her vendor recommendations, which just confirms how much she cares and values each and everyone of her couples! And I can not say enough great things about everything she did on the actual wedding day! Having had worked with Whitney for a year on this one special day, I was 100% confident that she understood my exact vision and would make it come to life, perfectly...And boy, did she!!! Everything was absolutely perfect! There truly was not one thing about that day that I would change, and I believe I have Whitney and her team to thank for that!

I am SO, SO, SO grateful for finding Whitney - Having her help us through the wedding planning process allowed me, my husband and parents to TRULY enjoy the year of planning and our wonderful wedding day!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lynn · Married on 12/29/2012

When the Event Coordinator of the Roosevelt Hotel, the venue for my daughter's wedding, told us that they require a "day-of" wedding coordinator, we questioned the need for this. After all, my daughter and I were very hands-on, and I had experience with event planning. However, since following the venue rules seemed like a good idea at the time, we reluctantly proceeded to search for day-of wedding coordinators. One phone call to Whitney at Wish Wonder Dream convinced me that I did not have to look any further. She was warm, enthusiastic, and very knowledgeable! When we met with her, she had so many ideas, and I felt that she really understood what we were trying to do with my daughter's vintage glam theme. We hired Whitney as our "day-of", which is really a "month-of" coordinator. She was a pleasure to deal with both before the wedding and the day of the wedding. She and her two assistants made sure all the details were taken care of. While I am not sure that I was very calm, I can say that Whitney and her staff were calm, professional, and thorough in carrying out everything we had discussed beforehand. Whitney actually became like part of the family that day, and I don't think we could have done it without her and her staff. The moral of this story is: a) you do need a "day-of" coordinator and b) it should be Whitney of Wish Wonder Dream

Sent on 01/07/2013

Krystle · Married on 09/08/2012

I can not express how amazing Whitney is! We met her a year and a half ago. From the moment we met her, she was personable, thoughtful, professional, and knowledgeable. I really appreciated her taking the time to get to know my fiance (now husband) and I and what we wanted on our special day. She also made sure to take note of every detail from colors to center pieces. Throughout the entire planning process, she was prompt with all her correspondences and meetings. She gave wonderful ideas and advice. She also is a great problem solver.

Our rehearsal went very well. She knew all the right things to say and gave very helpful tips and pointers to ensure a great ceremony/reception. My wedding party and I felt very prepared and confident about the ceremony at the end of our rehearsal.

On the day of the wedding, everything flowed perfectly and she made our vision come true. She always made sure that my fiance and i had whatever we needed from water to just making sure we were okay. She was detail oriented in every way. I enjoyed my wedding from beginning to end. I had no worries, because I was insured that Whitney was going to do an amazing job. She did an fantastic job! I can't imagine my special day without her :) She's a fabulous coordinator and now, friend :)

Sent on 09/22/2012

Shannon · Married on 08/17/2012

WOW!!! THE BEST!!! Whitney and her amazing staff are simply the BEST!! Words cannot even begin to explain how great she and her team are...

My fiancé and I were paying for the entire wedding ourselves and on a tight budget. I was very hesitant about spending money on a wedding planner but a friend of mine recommended Wish Wonder Dream and they offered a lot of great packages and prices so after some discussion with my fiancé and knowing how stressful it would be the month of and day of, we decided to hire Wish Wonder Dream and it was the BEST decision we made (well besides marrying the love of my life ;)) - honestly, it would have been worth a million dollars when I look back onto how amazing everything was simply because of them!! They took care of everything and went above and beyond helping out in every way! I cannot thank them enough for all of their help!! True professional and just a great human being!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

I hired Whitney and Wish Wonder Dream as my coordinator for my wedding which was on July 14, 2012. Whitney and her team are definitely the Dream Team! As soon as I met with Whitney I hired her right away. I felt so comfortable with her. I just loved her energy and bubbly personality. I chose "The Dream" package because I was a proactive bride and had some ideas already, however Whitney was so helpful. She was always so responsive to my emails and offered great advice and always guided me in the right direction. She was so detailed oriented and made sure all my vendors were on the same page on the day of my wedding. Everything turned out so perfect. It was exactly the way I wanted it and everybody just loved our wedding. Her team is absolutely the best. Her assistant was right there to take care of my every need, from reapplying my lipstick to helping me in the bathroom (lol). Everything was amazing and Whitney and Wish Wonder Dream made that possible!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2012

Whitney and her team were so amazing! They went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. They are all so talented and really brought my ideas to life. I really could not have done it without them. There were a few hiccups with my venue and Whitney came to the rescue! I can not thank them enough. If you are looking for a wedding planner Wish Wonder Dream is the way to

Sent on 05/22/2012

Elma · Married on 03/24/2012

Whitney from Wish Wonder Dream was one of the best decisions I've made during the wedding planning process! She was very helpful, creative, responsive, everything you want in a coordinator -- that was Whitney! She helped make my ideas come to life! She went over and beyond my expectations and laid out my vision perfectly. Her referral list is great as well. I was so lost on who to pick for my florist and she recommended someone who I ended up going with. She is always on time and VERY responsive, no matter what time! I'm so glad we found her! I would HIGHLY recommend Whitney and her team to coordinate your wedding. She's really THE BEST! Miss working with her already! Xoxo

Sent on 04/06/2012

Penny · Married on 02/25/2012

Wish Wonder Dream planned the most beautiful and personal wedding at our home for my son and his bride in just six weeks. Whitney and Alex were amazing as they focused on every detail down to a babysitter for the grandchildren. I could not have done it without them. I particularly appreciated how sensitive they were to the wishes of the bride and groom and made their special requests happen for them. It is my pleasure to recommend Wish Wonder Dream to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Ruby · Married on 09/24/2011

I'm so glad I chose Wish Wonder Dream to coordinate our wedding. I only had 3 short months to plan and people still don't believe that my beautiful wedding was put together in such a short time. Whitney made it all possible. She was extremely professional and punctual the entire time. She was very well organized and very attentive with my needs as a bride. The day of, she made sure everything was perfect and made the day very relaxing for me. It was by far, the best investment I made to make sure my dream became a reality. Thanks so much Whitney for your hard work and effort!

Sent on 10/09/2011

V · Married on 09/23/2011

Whitney is the best. She is professional, responsible, personable, amazing and organized. If you are looking for a smart, sweet and wonderful coordinator- Whitney is the best. Best purchase of the wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2011
  • F

Fei · Married on 09/16/2011

I had a tiny budget for my wedding, but I still wanted it to be beautiful and elegant. I am so glad I contacted Whitney early on in the planning process! (a few of the other coordinators I contacted didn't bother to respond to me until much later, possibly because of my small budget.)

I purchased the day coordination package, but Whitney was extremely responsive and helpful via emails and phone calls throughout the months leading up to the wedding.

I had two in person meetings with Whitney, then another meeting during rehearsal, before the wedding. Whitney was very friendly, experienced, full of great visions and inspirations, and gave wonderful advice. I got my confidence to do a DIY wedding from our first planning meeting because it was so encouraging and inspirational!

Throughout the months, Whitney was one of the first people I emailed when I completed any new projects. Her confirmation was very much needed and appreciated, during those times when it all seemed so overwhelming and impossible.

During our second meeting, Whitney and I went to visit my venue and discussed the decoration details, tasted cupcakes for my candy buffet, and drafted our wedding day timeline. That timeline was so detailed and informative that some of my vendors told me they were impressed when they saw it.

On the day of the wedding, Whitney and her team were there to take care of setting up all the DIY floral arrangements and decorations for the ceremony and reception, the candy buffet, and everything else, taking care of the vendors and their payments, making sure everything is moving according to the timeline, even packing up all the decorations carefully back into boxes at the end of the evening so my wedding party can bring them home to me.

Since I didn't hire a florist (I made the flowers myself), Whitney helped me put everything out in their places. I loved how she arranged them! She totally understood and executed my vision! She added her own creative touches which pleasantly surprised me. There were some stringent constraints from the venue as to when she was allowed to do the setup, and she was able to get everything done in a very small window of time and made sure my ceremony started on time. I had very packed timeline, so it was essential that everything happened on time, and Whitney made sure of that throughout the evening!

Thank God, Whitney also helped us figure out how to bustle my dress (yeah, we couldn't figure out how to bustle it on the wedding day!)

I loved the DJ (Todd Buteaux) and make up artist (Kelly Zhang) Whitney recommended to me. Many of my guests came to ask for Todd's contact information and said he was the best DJ they had met. Todd also gave me a discount because I was referred to him by Whitney (because they work a lot together). Kelly did a wonderful job with my make up. I never looked better! There are many things I need to thank Whitney for.

I am absolutely glad I hired her. I highly recommend Whitney to any brides!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Desiree · Married on 07/03/2011

From our first time meeting with Whitney at Wish Wonder Dream I knew we would use her. She is so easy to talk to, understood exactly how I envisioned our wedding, and was able to connect me with the right vendors who were not only in my price range, but who have the right skills for the style I was looking for. Whitney is so organized and on top of everything that I was put at ease the second I turned all our information over to her and knew our wedding would go off without a hitch. Her services are professional and top notch. I would recommend her to any of my friends (and already have!) and know they are getting a good value and amazing service. 110% happy we chose to use Wish Wonder Dream for our Wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2011
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 07/01/2011

Whitney is the best! I planned my Ventura County wedding from Arizona and she was so wonderful at helping me keep everything straight. Her referrals were all so professional and in the end, we put together the wedding that I had always envisioned. Whitney was always my advocate, whether negotiating with vendors or helping me stay relaxed on the day of my wedding. They also designed our table numbers and programs and they came out beautifully. I can't recommend Wish Wonder Dream enough!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Laurie · Married on 06/01/2011

Whitney really went out of her way to help me make the wedding of my dreams. My husband and I both felt that she was the best choice we made.

Sent on 04/09/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2011

Whitney was fantastic. We used her for Day-of coordination. She's personable, flexible, and knowledgeable. We misplaced the garter on the wedding day and she went and got another one for us (not that I was aware of this on the wedding day). I was a stress bomb the month up to the day of the wedding. I woke up knowing that she will be taking care of it all and surely, she did.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Elisa · Married on 04/23/2011

Whitney of WISH WONDER DREAM, was a dream come true for us. She helped to give me my dream wedding. We had a small budget of $15,000 and I had contacted a total of 5 wedding planning services that I found on The Knot website. Whitney was the only one to call me back. She turns no one down. She had wonderful ideas, all of which I incorporated and every single vendor she recommended was amazing. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Whitney and her entire team. If you are getting married do yourself a favor and hire WISH WONDER DREAM!

Sent on 04/26/2011

Jackie · Married on 09/18/2010

Whitney was so valuable during the wedding planning process. She was ALWAYS there for me and helping with anything I needed at any time. Very creative and does a fantasic job bringing your visions to life. Terrific person and very talented.

Sent on 10/23/2010

Paloma · Married on 08/12/2018

WWD and Laura were so amazing with helping us plan/coordinate our wedding day. We live in New York and the wedding was in Malibu so Laura helped set up meetings with vendors when we were in town and with setting up phone calls or video conferences when we could not be in town. She took care everything leading up to the big day. Our wedding day was so amazing and almost stress-free. Laura and her team decorated so well that the venue looked even better than I could have imagined. Highly Recommended

Sent on 09/06/2018

Austin · Married on 08/10/2018

Laura at Wish Wonder Dream was a dream to work with!

Laura totally felt our what our styles were and how our personalities worked; she then totally picked up on this and worked with us accordingly to create a beautiful and special day!

Wish Wonder Dream as a whole team really came together and made it happen even when the inevitable 'bumps' in the road occur.

We would totally recommend working with WWD, and do it in the beginning of your planning as they can really help to work with your budget!

God Speed Readers

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Wish Wonder Dream 2

Candace · Married on 06/24/2017

0.4
      0.5

I honestly would not recommend Wish Wonder Dream to anyone! My husband (Fiance at the time) and I met with Whitney (the owner) to discuss possible packages for coordinating our wedding. What started out as an appointment with alot of potential, turned ugly soon after.

During our meeting, I shared with Whitney my wedding vision and theme/colors... which were very simplistic compared to many of the photos of samples/weddings she shared with us. She kept a smile on her face in the moment and we left the appointment with the impression that we'd move forward and she'd send us more info via email.

And boy did we receive an email!!! In the next couple days, Whitney sent my husband the longest, most rude and unprofessional email. It basically stated that we were not a good fit for Wish Wonder Dream because of ME. She claimed I said negative things about weddings and her work that I NEVER stated. One of them being that I said weddings are "stupid". Weird accusation considering I came to her business hoping she could help make my wedding day perfect.... A day I've been looking forward to and envisioning since I was a young girl. As if calling me names and being dishonest about our conversation wasn't enough, she also ranted about how she has one of the most stressful jobs in the United States, even attaching statistics to prove it. Yes, she included statistics! So outrageously odd! This email was a novel long and made a ton of accusations against me like I was some monster. It was so far off, I'm wondering if maybe she got us mixed up with another prospective customer. Either way, there is no reason or excuse for treating a potential customer like that.

After receiving such a rude email, I decided Whitney was not worth my money, emotions, or energy at the time. I realized this woman runs a business by interviewing prospective couples who will make HER look good. She's not in it for her couples. She's in it for herself. AVOID THIS BUSINESS!!! YOU DESERVE BETTER!!

Sent on 08/07/2017