Prêt a Soirée Events

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website

$4,500 Package Price

Prêt a Soirée Events is a professional wedding planning & design group based in Los Angeles, California.

Founder and lead planner, Kristine Piloyan, is an accomplished wedding planner with extensive experience in design, planning, and coordination. Her goal is to create one-of-a-kind events tailored to each couple's tastes and preferences.

Passionate about organization and design, Kristine will assist you throughout the planning process and will work tirelessly to ensure that every detail is accounted for. She offers full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of-coordinating packages that can be customized to suit your unique needs.

Packages include budgeting, venue & vendor management, timeline creation, design concept, day-of coordination, and much more. Prêt a Soirée Events strives to provide comprehensive planning services that allow you to relax and enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime celebration stress-free.

Whether you envision a glamorous gala or an intimate celebration with your closest loved ones, Prêt a Soirée Events is happy to make your wedding dreams a reality.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ripsime K. Married on 05/08/2022

Amazing one of a kind

Kristine is a top-notch planner, my sister-in-law was incredibly lucky to have her as her planner. Being Armenia, our wedding are all day and a bit chaotic, something almost always goes wrong, but not on May 8th. Kristine, was 3 steps ahead of us. She’s attentive, extremely creative and most importantly she’s patient and listens to the clients needs. A day after my cousins wedding I hired Kristine for my kids baptism.

Prêt a Soirée Events's reply:

Ripsime, what a pleasure working with you and your family on such a special celebration! Thank you for the heartfelt review!
    Karina Married on 05/30/2021

Best Decision

I recently had the opportunity to work with Kristine for my husband’s birthday; Needless to say she was amazing from listening to what I wanted to bringing in her amazing ideas…. I will give her 10 stars! We had an amazing time in a beautiful setting. A night to remember I can wait to do it again!!!

Prêt a Soirée Events's reply:

Karina, what an absolute pleasure working with you on creating such a fun night for your hubby! Thank you for trusting me, my team and our vision. I look forward to future celebrations.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Kristine Piloyan
Kristine Piloyan
Head Wedding Designer and Coordinator

I believe in the power of people celebrating life and love together. My ultimate passion is to create beautiful moments, and in the process, helping to alleviate your planning related stress so that you can cherish every second of your special day.

With many years of experience in all facets of planning and coordinating, I have created beautiful one-of-a-kind celebrations and memories. I look forward to speaking with you and helping you to realize your vision of creating your dream wedding at every step.

Los Angeles, CA, 91205
Location of (Prêt a Soirée Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding