The W Event Planning

Monrovia, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The W Event Planning is a wedding and special event planning company operating out of Monrovia, California. The Martinez sisters, Nicole and Laura, work together seamlessly to create memorable events that truly honor the love stories of their cherished clients. The duo strives to provide couples with a stress-free, enjoyable planning experience, allowing them to fully enjoy their engagement.

The W Event Planning offers couples a wide range of services to ensure that their needs are met on their wedding day. A variety of packages are available and range from wedding management to full event design. Individual packages such as ceremony coordination and officiant services are also available.

Consultation appointments afford couples the opportunity to get to know their planner or officiant and to share their vision for their day. From the preliminary stages of venue selection to the execution of the event on the day, your planner will be on hand to support you.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Priscilla
    Priscilla M. Getting married on 05/03/2023

Best Planners Ever!

I had the great opportunity to partner with The W Event Planning, Laura and Nicole, for a styled shoot. The outcome of the styled shoot was beyond what was expected, they are the best planners ever! Their expertise and teamwork helped us do an amazing job together! If you want a planner to be hands-on since day 1 to the day of, not even think about it! They will make your dream wedding or event come to life. I cant thank you enough for your help!
    Danielle C. Married on 04/02/2022

Danielle Carino

They are absolutely Amazing!! From the tiniest of things to the most extravagant they took care of everything They are very professional and know how to make your idea and dream wedding come to life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Nicole Martinez
Nicole Martinez
Principal Planner

Bringing people together and creating lifelong memories is what drives me. I love executing a couple’s dream that they have spent months planning. The excitement that I see on my client’s face as they walk into the room and see that their vision has become a reality makes it all worth it! I appreciate each couple’s unique style and love to see it shine through on their special day. Nothing excites me more than when the chaos of a wedding day is executed perfectly.

Laura Martinez
Laura Martinez
Lead Planner

I am passionate about organization, all things aesthetically pleasing, and weddings!

I love happy people, motivational quotes, and affirmations. I genuinely love helping people, especially when it comes to one of the best days of their life! I want you to be able to feel as if you can be your own guest on your own special day.

I thrive on ensuring that your thoughtful details are organized and executed better than you have envisioned. These passions of mine translate perfectly into helping you achieve your dream day and I take pride in being that person for you!

Yamilette Shey
Yamilette Shey
Style Specialist

After receiving my bachelors degree in Fashion Merchandising at Cal State University of Long Beach, I have now been working in the fashion industry for 13 years. I am passionate about fashion and style and how you can use clothing and accessories to express how you feel and let your personality show. I enjoy seeing people happy and feel good about themselves because if you feel good, you look good. I am excited to share my knowledge of dresses and fashion that I have learned throughout the years.

Monrovia Monrovia, CA, 91016
Location of (The W Event Planning)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding