Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry

Moreno Valley, CA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry is a team of Luxury Bridal Makeup & Hair Specialists servicing all of Southern California. Owner and Lead Makeup Artist , Kimtsy, specializes in a Natural Glam look. This signature style is for the elegant Bride that wants to look like herself but enhance her beauty on her wedding day. Her mission is to make sure the Bride feels comfortable, confident, and beautiful for one of the biggest days of her life. Kimtsy is passionate about the art and is always staying up to date on the current trends and new techniques. With her background and experience working with big brands like Chanel and MAC Cosmetics--and her ability to work with a wide range of skin tones and complexions--you can expect a wonderful experience with Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry.

Peony & Blush Makeup is a Mobile Services company, traveling to your location for your convenience. We offer Professional Hair, Airbrush and Traditional Makeup Services. False Eyelashes, Contouring, and Touchup Kit are all included in the pricing. We perform Bridal Consultations months in advance to get an idea of the vision you have for your wedding day. Getting your hair and makeup done for your engangement photos is always great idea as well since you will be sending those out for your Save the Dates. We are also available for your Bridal Shower and once the day comes we would love to also be a part of your Baby shower and Maternity Photos. We cater to all love at Peony & Blush.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$160

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Miss
    Miss V. Getting married on 02/06/2022

Flawless natural makeup look for wedding

Kimtsy is dedicated to providing a relaxing and customized experience for you! She skillfully created a natural look that provided enough coverage to photograph beautifully but not too much to cover my freckles. She knows how to showcase your best features and will make you look and feel gorgeous on your special day. I highly recommend her.
  • Christina
    Christina A. Married on 10/09/2021

Hire Peony & Blush

Peony & Blush were an absolute dream to work with on my wedding day. Kimtsy is sweet, professional, and very easy to work with. She made me feel so pretty and confident with my makeup, and that's the kind of feeling you need to feel on your wedding day. Kimtsy and her team were able to take everyone's references and inspo pics, and made them work even better than anticipated. As for hair, Dominique was so amazing. She took my inspo and made it even better than I imagined. She made my thin hair look so full and a bohemian dream! Her team made everyone's hair beautiful. If you are looking for a team that will be easy to work with, friendly, professional, and extremely, extremely talented, hire Peony & Blush!
    Rosemary Married on 10/02/2021

AMAZING makeup experience for a complete makeup novice

The Peony & Blush Makeup team was incredibly wonderful to work with. Kimtsy was my makeup artist, she really takes time to listen to your vision, reviews your inspo images, and makes suggestions based on your complexion to achieve the look. I'm someone who has a simple routine and wears little to no makeup, Kimtsy took that into consideration and made several adjustments to ensure I was comfortable in the products she was applying. My makeup lasted all night! Through the afternoon heat, photos, a ton of dancing, and even more hugs and kisses. Kimtsy and her team are super organized, professional, responsive when you have questions and amazing to be around on your big day. Such great energy! Thank you for being so amazing at your craft and making me shine on my wedding day so happy I found you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Team

Kimtsy  Sanchez Gomez
Kimtsy Sanchez Gomez
Owner & Lead Makeup Artist

I fell in love with makeup at a very early age by watching movies with my family. The art of transformation has always fascinated me. I am still a huge movie buff and can recite movie lines to you all day long. I started my makeup journey as a Special FX Makeup Artist working on projects for companies such as Universal Studios, NBC, and Netflix. Although I loved Fx, Beauty was also an art that I enjoyed. There was nothing like the feeling of helping a woman feel confident so I fell in love with doing weddings. Every one of my Brides is so special and unique. I love meeting new people and I feel like I make a new friend every wedding I work. I love to laugh and to bring a fun energy to the wedding day.

Lisa Phan
Lisa Phan
Administrative Manager

Lisa has been a startup designer for over 10 years and recently shared her talents with the wedding industry. She is super organized and keeps Peony & Blush operations going smoothly as our Administrative Manager. She has seen every Pixar movie and went to Disneyland every week for a full year when she had an annual pass. Her favorite dog is a full breed chow chow. She likes pineapple on her pizza, pepper in her ketchup with fries and her coffee iced, 2% with caramel.

Jackie  Aroche
Jackie Aroche
Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist

Jackie is one of our many talented artists that is part of our team.

Here are some of her favorite things:

Favorite Beauty Product at the moment are the lashes by Ardell in the style Wispises Faux Mink

Favorite Holiday is Christmas

Favorite Hobby is Painting and doing makeup of course :)

Pigeon Pass Rd. Moreno Valley, CA, 92557
909-474-2074
Location of (Peony & Blush Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding